Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Early Signing Period
Bookmark and Share
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
Exclamation Early Signing Period
How satisfied are you going into the 19th? Confident you'll get everyone on your christmas list?
12-17-2018 05:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
RE: Early Signing Period
DJ Williams decommitted from App. Looks like Auburn and Georgia are his final two. Picked up a safety commit on Saturday with offers from UNC and Syracuse.
12-17-2018 05:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FTE_rawr Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: App State
(12-17-2018 05:20 PM)ericsaid Wrote:  DJ Williams decommitted from App. Looks like Auburn and Georgia are his final two. Picked up a safety commit on Saturday with offers from UNC and Syracuse.

Meh. our RB depth is plenty good at the moment. We will be fine
12-17-2018 05:42 PM
moehler Offline
1st String

We have such a small class this yr, it’s not going to have as much meaning as in previous yrs.
12-17-2018 05:43 PM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
(12-17-2018 05:43 PM)moehler Wrote:  We have such a small class this yr, it’s not going to have as much meaning as in previous yrs.

Every recruiting class can have an impact. I'd hope Drink is able to get out and nab a either a late bloomer of a QB or someone who has fallen through the cracks somewhere else due to a coaching change.
12-17-2018 05:49 PM
GaSoEagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ga Southern
Ours won t be eye-popping with skill guys as we are going heavily for O linemen D linemen and “athletes”
12-17-2018 06:25 PM
Advertisement

CajunAmos Offline
All American

I Root For: Cajuns
The Cajun list has stayed at 22 commits, with one 3* changing from committed to favorite status and a new 3* committed. If the favorite signs, that would give us 23 commits with 19 3*. They want to sign 25, so I guess there are still a couple out there. We dropped a little in the overall rankings as the favorite had a slightly higher grade than the new commit. Also noted some up and down movement on the ratings/position ranking/state ranking which always strikes me as funny. I guess when a P5 offers someone it has a ripple affect since they now must be more valuable than the previous ranking.
12-17-2018 07:08 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
We held on to our top recruit after he picked up multiple P5 offers apparently. Probably sign 23 Wednesday
12-17-2018 07:14 PM
swampbear Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana
(12-17-2018 07:08 PM)CajunAmos Wrote:  The Cajun list has stayed at 22 commits, with one 3* changing from committed to favorite status and a new 3* committed. If the favorite signs, that would give us 23 commits with 19 3*. They want to sign 25, so I guess there are still a couple out there. We dropped a little in the overall rankings as the favorite had a slightly higher grade than the new commit. Also noted some up and down movement on the ratings/position ranking/state ranking which always strikes me as funny. I guess when a P5 offers someone it has a ripple affect since they now must be more valuable than the previous ranking.

There will be a couple of others added
12-17-2018 07:20 PM
APPdiesel Offline
All American

Early Signing Period
I would think App needs a QB.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
12-17-2018 10:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trapdrawApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
(12-17-2018 10:29 PM)APPdiesel Wrote:  I would think App needs a QB.

Too my knowledge Evan Conley hasn’t decommited but Louisville is all over him.
12-17-2018 10:55 PM
Advertisement

AppManDG Offline
Heisman

(12-17-2018 10:55 PM)trapdrawApp Wrote:  

Conley is putting us in a tight spot. If he decommits on Wed we will have lost QB's in the last two classes. I will say the old staff was very high on Gibbs and wasn't planning to replace Brown with another signee. However, if Conley goes to Louisville our QB depth is in seriously bad shape. It's my understanding Drinkswich likes Alex Flinn at Asheville Reynolds that is currently committed to ECU. Pro style that Satterfield passed on due to lack of mobility. Pretty good indicator of the direction he wants to take the offense.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using CSNbbs mobile app
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2018 11:25 PM by AppManDG.)
12-17-2018 11:19 PM
bokobobcat1919 Offline
Sun Belt

I Root For: Texas State
TXST had a great day yesterday.
12-18-2018 05:06 AM
GSUALUM17 Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
have mixed feelings about our recruiting..will sign 16 players now, 25 by spring. expect to finish 80s-90s nationally

good news: our OL depth will be fantastic.. a position where we struggled terribly...since we started football pretty much. CSE didnt lie when he said that we're running the damn ball north and south. QB depth will be great as well. We just flipped a true duel-threat guy who had legit offers from SEC schools.
bad news: havent recruited many DBs yet. The 3 star JUCO CB seems promising enough to start right away but thats about it. We need more help in the secondaries. Hopefully we will sign more DBs in the spring.
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 07:58 AM by GSUALUM17.)
12-18-2018 07:52 AM
TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
(12-18-2018 07:52 AM)GSUALUM17 Wrote:  about our signings..will sign 16 players now, 25 by spring. expect to finish 80s-90s nationally

good news: our OL depth will be fantastic.. a position where we struggled terribly...since we started football pretty much. CSE didnt lie when he said that we're running the damn ball north and south. QB depth will be great as well. We just flipped a true duel-threat guy who had legit offers from SEC schools.
bad news: havent recruited many DBs yet. The 3 star JUCO CB seems promising enough to start right away but thats about it. We need more help in the secondaries. Hopefully we will sign more DBs in the spring.

Who?
12-18-2018 07:58 AM
TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
This signing class for Southern is all about building the trenches. OL and DL is a big focus, so I don't expect anything flashy in terms of rankings.
12-18-2018 07:59 AM
Advertisement

trapdrawApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
(12-17-2018 11:19 PM)AppManDG Wrote:  
(12-17-2018 10:55 PM)trapdrawApp Wrote:  

Conley is putting us in a tight spot. If he decommits on Wed we will have lost QB's in the last two classes. I will say the old staff was very high on Gibbs and wasn't planning to replace Brown with another signee. However, if Conley goes to Louisville our QB depth is in seriously bad shape. It's my understanding Drinkswich likes Alex Flinn at Asheville Reynolds that is currently committed to ECU. Pro style that Satterfield passed on due to lack of mobility. Pretty good indicator of the direction he wants to take the offense.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using CSNbbs mobile app

Per AppState Mania on Twitter he’s gone. Had no idea that the staff was high on Gibbs.
12-18-2018 08:02 AM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(12-18-2018 07:58 AM)TheEagleWay Wrote:  
(12-18-2018 07:52 AM)GSUALUM17 Wrote:  about our signings..will sign 16 players now, 25 by spring. expect to finish 80s-90s nationally

Who?
Quad Brown
12-18-2018 08:06 AM
GSUALUM17 Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
(12-18-2018 07:58 AM)TheEagleWay Wrote:  

Who?

Huge hype about this guy! Most likely he didn't want to run the practice squad for first few years.

Cornelious Brown IV
6'5 180lbs
ran 4.3 40-time. His scrambling ability reminds me of Colin Kaepernick.
A big rocket arm. But more importantly, he delivers accurate balls right where his receivers are supposed to be.

https://247sports.com/player/cornelious-brown-46051882/
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/7214418/59d4...24a48f1495
Alabama offered him after he impressed some coaches at their camp workout. Then Vanderbilt was pretty sure that they were sign this guy (at least according to the fans on their board.) Then Brown flipped to GSU during our OV weekend (to those on here who dismissed our GSU Stadium purchase, it made a HUGE difference with him...so HAH!) His offers included Alabama, Vanderbilt, Rutger, FAU, Bowling Green, UAB, Troy, etc. Watch his hudl video. It is impressive!

then..

12-18-2018 08:29 AM
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
Meh. Went from 2nd in the SBC to last after the coach change. This weekend helped but it will be interesting to see what happens.
12-18-2018 08:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.