Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CHICAGO BULLS!!!
Bookmark and Share
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

I Root For: NIU & Cubbies
CHICAGO BULLS!!!
IT STARTS TOMMOROW!!! FINALLY A NEW TEAM TO BE HOPEFUL FOR!!!! I CANT WAIT!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1 02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana02-13-banana

[Image: benny.jpg]
10-30-2007 09:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
RE: CHICAGO BULLS!!!
This Kobe thing just puts a dark cloud over the season. If Kobe comes to the Bulls you will get many new fans join the Bulls, but a crapload that will not care anymore also. I really hope they dont do that deal, KOBE. IS. CANCER. IN. A. BOTTLE.
10-30-2007 09:50 PM
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:This Kobe thing just puts a dark cloud over the season. If Kobe comes to the Bulls you will get many new fans join the Bulls, but a crapload that will not care anymore also. I really hope they dont do that deal, KOBE. IS. CANCER. IN. A. BOTTLE.

for i think the first time ever i agree with u MD i do not want Kobe on the bulls, but if they do trade for him i will be fine with it as long as Loul Deng is still a bull, im thinking if it happens Gordon, Tyrus, and Noah with a future first round pick
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2007 09:59 PM by nnhsniuhuskies37.)
10-30-2007 09:58 PM
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

I Root For: SIU and NIU
Get. Kobe.

Gordon, Tyrus, Noah, fillers, and a draft pick or 2 sounds fair to me. Also, I doubt the Bulls win tomorrow. They haven't won in New Jersey in about 300 years.
10-30-2007 10:03 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
I would be in heaven if Kobe came here but only if Deng and Hinrich were still Bulls...Let BG, Noah and Thomas go, I really dont think Noah and Thomas are gonna be anything special. Plus it will make me forget that we had LaMarcus Aldridge for a brief minute. Joe Smith can fill in for those two, and Aaron Gray (I think that's his name) looked pretty good in preseason can play PF.

Hinrich, Deng and Kobe, I believe, is better than KG, Allen and Pierce.
10-30-2007 10:25 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

I Root For: HUSKIES
nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:This Kobe thing just puts a dark cloud over the season. If Kobe comes to the Bulls you will get many new fans join the Bulls, but a crapload that will not care anymore also. I really hope they dont do that deal, KOBE. IS. CANCER. IN. A. BOTTLE.

for i think the first time ever i agree with u MD i do not want Kobe on the bulls, but if they do trade for him i will be fine with it as long as Loul Deng is still a bull, im thinking if it happens Gordon, Tyrus, and Noah with a future first round pick

I heard on the news tonight that Kobe said the only way he would accept a trade to the Bulls was is if he could still play with Deng.
10-30-2007 11:54 PM
Advertisement

HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

JordanHuskie23 Wrote:
nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:

I heard on the news tonight that Kobe said the only way he would accept a trade to the Bulls was is if he could still play with Deng.

yep and I love it, cause Kobe is more powerful than the Lakers GM. Marriotti wrote a good article on it this weekend.
10-30-2007 11:57 PM
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

HuskieRak Wrote:
JordanHuskie23 Wrote:
nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:

yep and I love it, cause Kobe is more powerful than the Lakers GM. Marriotti wrote a good article on it this weekend.

Oxymoron much?

Big rumors starting to come out now with the Kings being a 3rd team in the deal. Everything that I have heard is that the Bulls are building a package around Hinrich, not Gordon.
10-31-2007 04:24 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

Flames24Rulz Wrote:
HuskieRak Wrote:
JordanHuskie23 Wrote:
nnhsniuhuskies37 Wrote:

Oxymoron much?

Big rumors starting to come out now with the Kings being a 3rd team in the deal. Everything that I have heard is that the Bulls are building a package around Hinrich, not Gordon.

I heard a Kobe/Arenas deal is a possibility as well.
10-31-2007 04:33 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

Magic said that the Lakers wont trade Kobe w/o getting Deng in return. So a 3 team deal is probably the only way Chicago will get him it seems

Flames- Mariotti actually does write ALOT of good articles. Sometimes I cant stand what he writes but the guy is one of the best for a reason.
10-31-2007 05:07 PM
NIUHuskies09 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators
HuskieRak Wrote:Magic said that the Lakers wont trade Kobe w/o getting Deng in return. So a 3 team deal is probably the only way Chicago will get him it seems

Flames- Mariotti actually does write ALOT of good articles. Sometimes I cant stand what he writes but the guy is one of the best for a reason.

i respectfully disagree
10-31-2007 05:20 PM
Advertisement

HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

Anyone just watch Sportscenter?

Deal between Bulls, Kings and LAL fell through.

I caught the end of it, but Wallace, Gordon and Hinrich seems to be the ones that would have been traded.

Said they were still working on it though.

My dad called me saying 670 was reporting it that it was almost done and then I turned to SC to be very upset
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2007 05:23 PM by HuskieRak.)
10-31-2007 05:22 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

HuskieRak Wrote:Anyone just watch Sportscenter?

Deal between Bulls, Kings and LAL fell through.

I caught the end of it, but Wallace, Gordon and Hinrich seems to be the ones that would have been traded.

Said they were still working on it though.

My dad called me saying 670 was reporting it that it was almost done and then I turned to SC to be very upset

Big BEN? You can't be serious. Who would run the point? Duhon? Wow.
10-31-2007 05:26 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

ESPN said Hinrich wasn't involved, my bad.

But if Kobe is on teh Bulls and somehow Hinrich is gone, Duhon could fill in fine. All he has to do is pass the ball to Deng or Kobe

Ric Bucher said its a matter of when, not if anymore
10-31-2007 05:30 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

HuskieRak Wrote:ESPN said Hinrich wasn't involved, my bad.

But if Kobe is on teh Bulls and somehow Hinrich is gone, Duhon could fill in fine. All he has to do is pass the ball to Deng or Kobe

Ric Bucher said its a matter of when, not if anymore

I'm watching Chicago Tribune Live and they said the deal involved Ben Ben and Hinrich.
10-31-2007 05:34 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

BEN GORDON IS THE MAN!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2007 08:32 PM by Wolfe23.)
10-31-2007 08:20 PM
Advertisement

epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
What a game!

Bulls coming back in the 3rd quarter and late in the 4th.

Now going into OT.

Let's...Go...Bulls!
10-31-2007 09:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

Get. Kobe.
10-31-2007 09:40 PM
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

Flames24Rulz Wrote:Get. Kobe.

not if hinrich and deng are involved
10-31-2007 09:42 PM
Wolfe23 Offline
1st String

Wow that was depressing.
10-31-2007 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.