UFOs are real
Bookmark and Share
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
UFOs are real
Congress to finally stop the coverup

https://news.yahoo.com/entertainment/con...49879.html

"Grusch filed a complaint to Congress, alleging that he faced illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures. Within those disclosures was information demonstrating “intact and partially intact vehicles” related to UAPs."

this along with the discovery of a worm hole
on skinwalker ranch is just unbelievable
07-24-2023 04:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
RE: UFOs are real
we see them here...it's not even a big deal any more. And I'm not talking lenticular clouds. I do not attempt to fraternize with the occupants, however.

Fact is....When I see one, I avoid it as if it were a near occasion of sin*

*old Catholic grade school reference. lol
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023 07:47 PM by snowtiger.)
07-24-2023 07:11 PM
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

the hearing is today

10:00 AM (EDT) | 2154 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C. | Details

National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs Subcommittee
“Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena: Implications on National Security, Public Safety, and Government Transparency”
07-26-2023 08:01 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
I'm old enough to remember all the reports of UFOs back in the late 70's. They were triangle shaped and captured the nation's attention.

Fast forward to 1990 and behold, the F-117 NightHawk was introduced to the world. It was being talked about in the 60's, designed after the Vietnam War and started test flying in 1975.

I'm not saying there aren't aliens, but am willing to bet money what we see and what is being discussed is all military. After all, the public is always 20 years behind what we are actually capable of.
07-26-2023 09:56 AM
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

David Grusch testified today

that he knows the location of alien (non human) aircraft and has provided the information to the inspector general

and he said that government employees have been murder over the releasing the ufo information

and that the programs are being funded by money skimmed off other programs and are not tracked by congress oversight
07-26-2023 10:34 AM
Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

they keep bring up the gang of eight in the hearings

The Gang of Eight is a colloquial term for a set of eight leaders within the United States Congress who are briefed on classified intelligence matters by the executive branch. Specifically, the Gang of Eight includes the leaders of each of the two parties from both the Senate and House of Representatives, and the chairs and ranking minority members of both the Senate Committee and House Committee for intelligence as set forth by 50 U.S.C. § 3093©(2).
07-26-2023 10:58 AM
Advertisement

Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

07-26-2023 11:20 AM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

I Root For: Truffles
Call me a cynic, but I'm very suspicious of the motivations behind these hearings. Perhaps it's real and we do have "alien" technology and corpses warehoused somewhere. It's also possible this is a psyop to misdirect and focus attention away from advanced programs and technologies that are being developed by the military. It could even be a means for the government to "flex" a bit, showcasing our technological superiority to our adversaries without taking the direct approach. Nevertheless, it will be interesting to see how things develop over the long term.
07-26-2023 02:26 PM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
I believe UFO's exist because the objects observed cannot be identified.

However, I do not think they are of alien origin.

1. Nothing can travel faster than light. If Voyager were to travel to the earth's nearest star, 73,000 years would pass before arrival. https://medium.com/illumination/the-dist...c1c0f9e60r

2. The faster the speed the slower time passes. "Five years on a ship traveling at 99 percent the speed of light (2.5 years out and 2.5 years back) corresponds to roughly 36 years on Earth." https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/einstei...n%20Earth.

3. There are numerous hazards associated with space travel like radiation and space dust. https://medium.com/illumination/the-dist...5c1c0f9e60 https://www.scientificamerican.com/podca...pace-dust/

4. Despite considerable expense and effort spanning decades, not one signal from an alien civilization has been intercepted.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2023 05:50 PM by Tiger1983.)
07-26-2023 05:49 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  I believe UFO's exist because the objects observed cannot be identified.

1. Nothing can travel faster than light. If Voyager were to travel to the earth's nearest star, 73,000 years would pass before arrival. https://medium.com/illumination/the-dist...c1c0f9e60r

2. The faster the speed the slower time passes. "Five years on a ship traveling at 99 percent the speed of light (2.5 years out and 2.5 years back) corresponds to roughly 36 years on Earth." https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/einstei...n%20Earth.

Per special relativity, technically this is true, and nothing can exceed light speed. However there are numerous proposals describing effective faster than light travel, which could, for example, be accomplished by warping spacetime or utilizing wormholes. Defining the capabilities of an advanced civilization utilizing our current understanding of the universe and relatively modest level of technological development as a benchmark is an interesting, but flawed methodology. There was a time when the general scientific consensus was that the stars revolved around the Earth or that one could sail off the edge of the world.

(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  3. There are numerous hazards associated with space travel like radiation and space dust. https://medium.com/illumination/the-dist...5c1c0f9e60 https://www.scientificamerican.com/podca...pace-dust/

So you don't believe this could be solved with advanced, exotic materials and technologies? Even on this planet alone we have a broad array of scientific and technical capabilities and understandings among humans. How can we ascribe our limitations to an unknown civilization that has potentially had significantly more time to develop? This doesn't even factor the great potential that these organism may not even be susceptible to the same factors that we are, extremophiles anyone?

(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  4. Despite considerable expense and effort spanning decades, not one signal from an alien civilization has been intercepted.

How do you know they make use of radio communications?
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2023 11:00 PM by msu35.)
07-26-2023 10:46 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
lol

It's funny how adamantly certain people get about the unknown.

Uncertainty sure is a mind ****, ain't it.
07-27-2023 12:18 AM
Advertisement

Unionman76 Offline
Heisman

i have a 1930's era science book

that states that we can never travel faster than sound (achieved in 1947)

all these barriers are just in our mind
07-27-2023 08:30 AM
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(07-26-2023 10:46 PM)msu35 Wrote:  
(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  I believe UFO's exist because the objects observed cannot be identified.

Per special relativity, technically this is true, and nothing can exceed light speed. However there are numerous proposals describing effective faster than light travel, which could, for example, be accomplished by warping spacetime or utilizing wormholes. Defining the capabilities of an advanced civilization utilizing our current understanding of the universe and relatively modest level of technological development as a benchmark is an interesting, but flawed methodology. There was a time when the general scientific consensus was that the stars revolved around the Earth or that one could sail off the edge of the world.

(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  3. There are numerous hazards associated with space travel like radiation and space dust. https://medium.com/illumination/the-dist...5c1c0f9e60 https://www.scientificamerican.com/podca...pace-dust/

So you don't believe this could be solved with advanced, exotic materials and technologies? Even on this planet alone we have a broad array of scientific and technical capabilities and understandings among humans. How can we ascribe our limitations to an unknown civilization that has potentially had significantly more time to develop? This doesn't even factor the great potential that these organism may not even be susceptible to the same factors that we are, extremophiles anyone?

(07-26-2023 05:49 PM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  4. Despite considerable expense and effort spanning decades, not one signal from an alien civilization has been intercepted.

How do you know they make use of radio communications?

1 & 2. Wormholes and Warping are the stuff of science fiction.

For wormhole creation "All you need are a couple of black holes and some cosmic strings. No biggie." https://www.livescience.com/building-a-w...rings.html

"Creating a warp bubble for a 656-foot-wide spacecraft traveling at the speed of light requires roughly 100 times the energy contained in the mass of Jupiter, said Lentz. That's about 30 orders of magnitude higher than the power of modern nuclear reactors." https://www.popularmechanics.com/science...-physics/#

3. The hazards are evident to the extent wreaked alien spacecraft have been allegedly gathered and alien bodies allegedly recovered. Either you believe space travel hazards exist or the reports are false. It cannot be both. Which is it?

4. What communication do they use? We know radio and laser detection have yielded nothing. There are at least 300 million habitable planets in our Galaxy alone. One would think at least one would be isync with our present technological development. https://www.skyatnightmagazine.com/space...ond-earth/

There is also the issue of why space travelers are able to overcome the hurdles I listed but unable to develop stealth technology. Also, why would aliens wish to visit Earth - a tiny grain on a nearly infinite beach? It seems pretentious and egotistical to think we humans are worthy of such attention.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023 10:09 AM by Tiger1983.)
07-27-2023 10:02 AM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(07-27-2023 10:02 AM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  1 & 2. Wormholes and Warping are the stuff of science fiction.

Sure, I suppose one can say that, considering we don't currently have working implementations; but as I stated previously, "Defining the capabilities of an advanced civilization utilizing our current understanding of the universe and relatively modest level of technological development as a benchmark is an interesting, but flawed methodology."

The list of current technologies that were once in the realm of science fiction is too extensive to present here, but it's ignorant to assert that something that's impossible today won't be possible tomorrow. Your cellphone says hello, and you better tell the US Navy that they're foolish for patenting anti-gravity warp drive technology: Craft using an inertial mass reduction device.

From the patent: "It is possible to reduce the inertial mass and hence the gravitational mass, of a system/object in motion, by an abrupt perturbation of the non-linear background of local spacetime (the local vacuum energy state), equivalent to an accelerated excursion far from thermodynamic equilibrium (analogous with symmetry-breaking induced by abrupt changes of state/phase transitions). The physical mechanism which drives this diminution in inertial mass is based on the negative pressure (hence repulsive gravity) exhibited by the polarized local vacuum energy state (local vacuum polarization being achieved by a coupling of accelerated high frequency vibration with accelerated high frequency axial rotation of an electrically charged system/object) in the close proximity of the system/object in question. In other words, inertial mass reduction can be achieved via manipulation of quantum field fluctuations in the local vacuum energy state, in the immediate proximity of the object/system. Therefore it is possible to reduce a craft's inertia, that is, its resistance to motion/acceleration by polarizing the vacuum in the close proximity of the moving craft."

(07-27-2023 10:02 AM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  3. The hazards are evident to the extent wreaked alien spacecraft have been allegedly gathered and alien bodies allegedly recovered. Either you believe space travel hazards exist or the reports are false. It cannot be both. Which is it?

First, the crashed alien spacecraft wouldn't have failed during interstellar travel if the bodies and materials are recovered on Earth, but I digress. At one time it was science fiction to be able to travel into space, let alone re-enter the atmosphere. How is it, that with our rudimentary technology, humans can survive the fireball that engulfs their spacecraft on their return to Earth? Could there have been advances in engineering and material science that afforded us this capability?

Regarding the hazards of space travel, how do you know an alien civilization would even be susceptible to the same factors in space as humans? Again, extremophiles, as a very real "world" example of organisms that can survive, even thrive, in conditions that would kill most things. Have you considered that an alien race might not even be carbon-based?

As far as crashes go, how do you know any purported crashes were the result of space travel (and the hazards therein) in the first place? Failures happen. Nothing is perfect. It's not only possible, but highly likely that a systems failure (for any reason) could occur and in the context of a vehicle, might very well result in a crash.

(07-27-2023 10:02 AM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  4. What communication do they use? We know radio and laser detection have yielded nothing. There are at least 300 million habitable planets in our Galaxy alone.

The observable universe is quite large. Detecting omnidirectional radio signals would be contingent upon the broadcast power being great enough for the signal to even reach us. If you don't believe this, why do people suffer from weak wi-fi even within their own homes, for example? Beyond that, how do you know the signals are omnidirectional in the first place? Lasers by definition are highly directional and there's a lot of space out there. Unless we have direct line of sight to the origin of transmission and it's pointed directly at us, we won't be detecting much (including point-to-point radio transmissions.) Perhaps you fail to comprehend how sparsely the universe would be populated even with many multiples of 300,000,000 habitable planets? How do you know there are no other means of communication beyond what we currently understand? Lasers and radio broadcasts were once within the realm of fantasy too.

(07-27-2023 10:02 AM)Tiger1983 Wrote:  There is also the issue of why space travelers are able to overcome the hurdles I listed but unable to develop stealth technology. Also, why would aliens wish to visit Earth - a tiny grain on a nearly infinite beach? It seems pretentious and egotistical to think we humans are worthy of such attention.

Why is stealth necessary? During the Congressional hearings, the aviators were quite clear in stating that the technology they observed was far beyond our capabilities, in fact alarmingly so. If they're not worried we could harm them and they don't care if they're detected, what does stealth have to do with it? Are you saying that because they choose not to conceal themselves it's proof they have no abilities to do so?

Pretentious and egotistical to think we're worthy of such attention? Hilarious. Better tell that to the etymologists studying ants. Perhaps it's pretentious and egotistical to view everything through a rigid anthropocentric filter, decrying anything we can't currently achieve as impossible.
07-27-2023 12:10 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

Interviewer: Do we have alien crafts?

David Grusch: Yes, a lot of them. And with any crash there are going to be bodies so we have those too

Interviewer: Have you seen them?

David Grusch: No, but I've been told we have them.
07-28-2023 08:41 AM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
Welcome to my world. For me, this is just another day at the office.
07-28-2023 09:24 AM
Advertisement

msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(07-28-2023 08:41 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  Interviewer: Do we have alien crafts?

David Grusch: Yes, a lot of them. And with any crash there are going to be bodies so we have those too

Interviewer: Have you seen them?

David Grusch: No, but I've been told we have them.

What about the two Navy pilots who testified they saw them?
07-28-2023 10:40 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(07-28-2023 10:40 AM)msu35 Wrote:  What about the two Navy pilots who testified they saw them?

Didn't know about that. I googled it and couldn't find anything....link?

Also, did they see the UFOs in flight or on the ground in a secured area?
07-28-2023 03:49 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(07-28-2023 03:49 PM)Guitarman Wrote:  
(07-28-2023 10:40 AM)msu35 Wrote:  What about the two Navy pilots who testified they saw them?

Didn't know about that. I googled it and couldn't find anything....link?

Also, did they see the UFOs in flight or on the ground in a secured area?

I have no idea what's going on and am uncertain what the explanation is for this phenomena. I do have an open mind, but it could be any number of things. With that said, here's a link for one of the pilots who was the commanding officer of the squadron at the time of the incident:

The story behind the "Tic Tac" UFO sighting by Navy pilots in 2004

Quote:Retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor was commander of the F/A-18F squadron on the USS Nimitz when he says he spotted the object during a flight off the coast of Southern California on Nov. 14, 2004.

Quote:"I think what we experienced was, like I said, well beyond the material science and the capabilities that we had at the time, that we have currently or that we're going to have in the next 10 to 20 years," Fravor testified Wednesday before the House Oversight Committee's national security subcommittee.

The other pilot:

US pilot says he dodged ‘mysterious dark cube floating in the sky

Quote:Lt Ryan Graves, a former F-18 pilot, stated two jets were once forced to make evasive manouevres to avoid a ‘dark grey cube inside of a clear sphere,’ which stood ‘motionless against the wind’.

Quote:In his opening remarks, the military veteran said UAP sightings were so common, both on radar and visual sightings, that ‘over time, [they] became an open secret among our aircrew’.

Quote:‘Just at the moment the two jets crossed the threshold, one of the pilots saw a dark grey cube inside of a clear sphere – motionless against the wind, fixed directly at the entry point. The jets, only 100 feet apart, were forced to take evasive action. They terminated the mission immediately and returned to base.
07-28-2023 04:00 PM
tigerlands Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
"The object was about the size of Fravor's F/A-18F, with no markings, no wings and no exhaust plumes, he said. When Fravor tried to cut off the UAP, it accelerated so quickly that it seemed to disappear. He said it was detected roughly 60 miles away less than a minute later."

So 60 miles in one minute. That's roughly Mach 4 or 5. Nothing un-earthly about that. The U.S. has had aircraft that can do that for decades.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2023 08:18 PM by tigerlands.)
07-28-2023 08:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.