Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is this the first presidential election that has been stolen
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Is this the first presidential election that has been stolen
Blatantly with mail in voter fraud, manipulating software and results.

Leave the fake muh Russia shite out. This question is for scholars like Jr, Owl and TripleA. Not the morons that post here.

I'm just curious. Maybe Polk, Hayes?
11-10-2020 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Is this the first presidential election that has been stolen
I no longer have much faith in any election over the past 20 years. Lord only knows now whether they were elected legitimately or if they were merely chosen.

This loose election system is irreparably fuqed.

Don’t trust any of its output until the avenues for fraud are rooted out.
11-10-2020 08:19 AM
Dr. Isaly von Yinzer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Common Sense
No, 2016 was.
11-10-2020 08:20 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(11-10-2020 08:20 AM)Dr. Isaly von Yinzer Wrote:  No, 2016 was.

How so?
11-10-2020 08:22 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Technically, 2008 was since Obama had a falsified birth certificate. That worked out wonderfully. Gave us America's worst ever POTUS in history.
11-10-2020 08:23 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(11-10-2020 08:10 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Blatantly with mail in voter fraud, manipulating software and results.

Leave the fake muh Russia shite out. This question is for scholars like Jr, Owl and TripleA. Not the morons that post here.

I'm just curious. Maybe Polk, Hayes?
Two worst example I’ve heard about were 1876 and 1960.

Tilden/Hayes 1876 — yes that was stolen. Evidence indisputable and actually admitted by many of the people who were in on it. But it happened in the pre-television era, the candidates were not “famous”, and so very few people think of it or know about it.

JFK/Nixon 1960 — evidence not as blatant/overwhelming as 1876, but the results from Illinois, Missouri, and Texas should be viewed as fraudulent. Some other states very shady, too.

In 1960, there were 13 separate states in which the combined, “official” popular vote total was 50.6% for Kennedy and 49.1% for Nixon. But the electoral votes from those same states was 178 for Kennedy and 0 for Nixon.
11-10-2020 08:37 AM
Advertisement

UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
Jackson-Adams 1824
11-10-2020 08:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Stop it.... nobody knows for sure - yet. Everything is allegedly at this point.

I hope cannot prove this happened. I am not a Biden person, but I am an American and I believe in this system of government. If this has been as compromised as is alleged then this is the first step away from our current way of life. Government is supposed to support and assist NOT dictate and suppress.

If this is true and somehow Trump did prevail in the end - we/I would have the person we/I voted for, but the damage to our democracy would be far greater than any of us could imagine.

It will empower the likes of Antifa, AOC, Bernie, and that anti-semite c**t from Minnesota.

I wanted Trump to win, but not this way.
11-10-2020 09:08 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(11-10-2020 08:22 AM)banker Wrote:  

How so?

(11-10-2020 08:10 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Blatantly with mail in voter fraud, manipulating software and results.
11-10-2020 09:16 AM
BearcatMan Offline
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
Read about Tilden-Hayes...that one was actually stolen. Will put this year in perspective.
11-10-2020 09:16 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Only if trump pulls off his coup.
11-10-2020 09:17 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Did you read the op, you were specifically mentioned.

Please try to follow the rules, I know its hard for prog filth.
11-10-2020 09:20 AM
EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
William Rehnquist stole it for Dubya in 2000 and Karl Rove rigged the votes in Ohio in 2004.

(At least according to some liberal people I know.)
11-10-2020 09:26 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-10-2020 09:17 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Only if trump pulls off his coup. when the scotus rules against cheating on the largest stage as a viable option to steal elections, it will then revert back to the constitution...post haste, a new federal standard will FINALLY be established...

03-cloud9 fify
11-10-2020 09:26 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(11-10-2020 09:08 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  Stop it.... nobody knows for sure - yet. Everything is allegedly at this point.

I hope cannot prove this happened. I am not a Biden person, but I am an American and I believe in this system of government. If this has been as compromised as is alleged then this is the first step away from our current way of life. Government is supposed to support and assist NOT dictate and suppress.

If this is true and somehow Trump did prevail in the end - we/I would have the person we/I voted for, but the damage to our democracy would be far greater than any of us could imagine.

It will empower the likes of Antifa, AOC, Bernie, and that anti-semite c**t from Minnesota.

I wanted Trump to win, but not this way.

So if they prove Trump had more legal votes prove it beyond a doubt you would rather he just stepdown and not fight for what this country puts millions of people in jails and prisons for....

RULE OF LAW

By not fighting, if it can be proven, then you are basically saying cheat all you want and you will bend over and take it up the ass. As long as they want to give it to you.

Did your parents never teach you to stand up for yourself and against those that cheat and steal? Sounds like it. Most people would probably think getting fraud out of our elections is whats best for our country...

the way you do that is fight it, if its there.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2020 09:35 AM by WKUYG.)
11-10-2020 09:32 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I don't know if it was the first time, but if successful, it won't be the last time.
11-10-2020 09:33 AM
Advertisement

JMU2004 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: DUKES
There is ZERO evidence of meaningful election fraud. If there was evidence, Trump wouldn't be hitting 0.000 in his legal challenges.
11-10-2020 09:36 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
I'm surprised I had not heard of this issue before, but apparently the 1960 election between Kennedy and Nixon was suspect.

The drama behind President Kennedy’s 1960 election win

Quote:Kennedy defeated Nixon when votes were finally counted in the Electoral College, by a margin of 303 to 219. But in the popular vote, Kennedy won by just 112,000 votes out of 68 million cast, or a margin on 0.2 percent.

Quote:So arguments persist to this day about vote-counting in two states, specifically Illinois (where Kennedy won by 9,000 votes) and Texas (where Kennedy won by 46,000 votes). If Nixon had won those two states, he would have defeated Kennedy by two votes in the Electoral College.

Who Really Won the 1960 Election?

Quote:Kennedy’s margin of victory in the popular vote worked out to an average of one half of one vote per precinct nationwide, which is as close to a tie as we are likely ever to see.

Quote:Even more striking was the high turnout. The most meaningful measure is the fraction of the adult population that cast ballots, and in 1960 that figure was the highest ever recorded. The national average was approximately 63.5 percent, but that figure is misleading in one important respect. On Election Day in 1960, the Jim Crow system still existed in the South and the Border States. That system’s barriers to voting (poll taxes, literacy tests, intimidation and all the rest) seriously depressed voting in at least fifteen states. In the other thirty-five, however, turnout was typically well above the national average.

I wonder who black people would've have voted for: the Republican candidate or the Democratic candidate from the party who was enforcing racism?

Quote: In Illinois, the most recent and fair-minded study (Kallina’s Kennedy v. Nixon) concludes that sufficient evidence does not exist to determine whether Chicago’s Democratic machine stole more votes there than Republicans did downstate. Texas presents a different kind of problem. A system of free and fair elections in the modern sense had not yet taken hold on the ground there in 1960. Voter fraud was fairly common, safeguards to prevent it were few, and 1960 was no different in those respects. Thus, the most dispassionate analysis of this issue from the perspective of fifty years later is that we will never know whether Kennedy really “won,” in the sense of what result an entirely honest and effective administration of the electoral process in Illinois and Texas would have produced on Election Day in 1960.
11-10-2020 09:39 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(11-10-2020 09:39 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  I'm surprised I had not heard of this issue before, but apparently the 1960 election between Kennedy and Nixon was suspect.

The drama behind President Kennedy’s 1960 election win

Quote:Kennedy defeated Nixon when votes were finally counted in the Electoral College, by a margin of 303 to 219. But in the popular vote, Kennedy won by just 112,000 votes out of 68 million cast, or a margin on 0.2 percent.

Quote:So arguments persist to this day about vote-counting in two states, specifically Illinois (where Kennedy won by 9,000 votes) and Texas (where Kennedy won by 46,000 votes). If Nixon had won those two states, he would have defeated Kennedy by two votes in the Electoral College.

Who Really Won the 1960 Election?

Quote:Kennedy’s margin of victory in the popular vote worked out to an average of one half of one vote per precinct nationwide, which is as close to a tie as we are likely ever to see.

Quote:Even more striking was the high turnout. The most meaningful measure is the fraction of the adult population that cast ballots, and in 1960 that figure was the highest ever recorded. The national average was approximately 63.5 percent, but that figure is misleading in one important respect. On Election Day in 1960, the Jim Crow system still existed in the South and the Border States. That system’s barriers to voting (poll taxes, literacy tests, intimidation and all the rest) seriously depressed voting in at least fifteen states. In the other thirty-five, however, turnout was typically well above the national average.

I wonder who black people would've have voted for: the Republican candidate or the Democratic candidate from the party who was enforcing racism?

Quote: In Illinois, the most recent and fair-minded study (Kallina’s Kennedy v. Nixon) concludes that sufficient evidence does not exist to determine whether Chicago’s Democratic machine stole more votes there than Republicans did downstate. Texas presents a different kind of problem. A system of free and fair elections in the modern sense had not yet taken hold on the ground there in 1960. Voter fraud was fairly common, safeguards to prevent it were few, and 1960 was no different in those respects. Thus, the most dispassionate analysis of this issue from the perspective of fifty years later is that we will never know whether Kennedy really “won,” in the sense of what result an entirely honest and effective administration of the electoral process in Illinois and Texas would have produced on Election Day in 1960.

I wonder if any of the suspected cheating between the two parties served as motive for Watergate.
11-10-2020 09:40 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(11-10-2020 09:17 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Only if trump pulls off his coup.

You've been supporting a coup against him for four years.

Moron, in case you've forgotten, no one has won the election yet. Not one single state has certified a vote and the electors have not cast their vote. Hard to have a coup when no one has been elected.
11-10-2020 09:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.