Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Georgia Southern.
Bookmark and Share
Check Yosef Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
Georgia Southern.
I admire the respectable posts being made by you guys after this loss, I truly expected to see a whole lot of excuses but I'm seeing praise for App and calls for no excuses and I love it. I truly respect you guys and hope that this doesn't become one of those lame rivalries where the home team always wins. Great game and see you next year and can't wait to see you guys end the year 2nd and winning a bowl.

Check.
10-22-2015 09:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TheEagleWay Offline
POWER OVERWHELMING

I Root For: TheNatCapital
RE: Georgia Southern.
I wish we could have made this game live up to expectations.

Congrats on the victory, you will be Conference favorites the rest of the way.
10-22-2015 09:53 PM
EigenEagle Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
Don't write us off, yet. Eagleskins hasn't given his commentary yet.
10-22-2015 09:53 PM
GSUhooligan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GA Southern
(10-22-2015 09:50 PM)Check Yosef Wrote:  I admire the respectable posts being made by you guys after this loss, I truly expected to see a whole lot of excuses but I'm seeing praise for App and calls for no excuses and I love it. I truly respect you guys and hope that this doesn't become one of those lame rivalries where the home team always wins. Great game and see you next year and can't wait to see you guys end the year 2nd and winning a bowl.

Check.

I'd be thrilled if it was a lame rivalry where the home team always wins. Y'all hold serve better than we do in recent history.
10-22-2015 09:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

f you

would love to talk crap..... but I can't right now....
10-22-2015 10:24 PM
Paraprosdokian Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: stAte
It'll happen. They have to talk about how amazing App is for a while so it appears to be a "quality win".

Expect to see "Oh, App is going to crush EVERYBODY!" a lot going forward.
10-22-2015 10:27 PM
Advertisement

bamaEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
Georgia Southern.
(10-22-2015 09:50 PM)Check Yosef Wrote:  I admire the respectable posts being made by you guys after this loss, I truly expected to see a whole lot of excuses but I'm seeing praise for App and calls for no excuses and I love it. I truly respect you guys and hope that this doesn't become one of those lame rivalries where the home team always wins. Great game and see you next year and can't wait to see you guys end the year 2nd and winning a bowl.

Check.

I want it to be so lame that the home team always wins one year and the away wins the next. That trend starting next year :)

Good game Appsters. You're team was hyped and played a great game. We looked like Georgia Southern in Boone.
10-22-2015 10:46 PM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

(10-22-2015 10:27 PM)Paraprosdokian Wrote:  It'll happen. They have to talk about how amazing App is for a while so it appears to be a "quality win".

so you wouldn't call app a quality win?
10-22-2015 10:46 PM
EigenEagle Online
Hall of Famer

(10-22-2015 10:27 PM)Paraprosdokian Wrote:  It'll ha. Ien. They have to talk about how amazing App is for a while so it appears to be a "quality win".

Let me be the person to prove you correct.

No offense to the Cajuns, but I think App absolutely obliterates them. I feel pretty confident we're going to see someone run the table again this year.
10-22-2015 10:50 PM
Paraprosdokian Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: stAte
(10-22-2015 10:46 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  
(10-22-2015 10:27 PM)Paraprosdokian Wrote:  It'll happen. They have to talk about how amazing App is for a while so it appears to be a "quality win".

I didn't say that. App is a great team. Maybe the best in the Sun Belt on any given day, and I've been saying that since before the season started. But GaSo claiming that they're these massive, unstoppable behemoths is just another excuse to explain why GaSo didn't win.

They have a tough game against ULL, which they could lose, and another tough game against stAte which they could lose. Any App fan that feels comfortable right now is doing themselves a disservice. But if they win those games, they absolutely earned the conference championship.
10-22-2015 10:59 PM
hapapp Offline
Special Teams

Clearly the toughest part of our schedule began tonight. Yes we have both UL and StAte at home but both games will be tough and quite frankly StAte looks they have got it going now especially with Knighten back. We have to go to USA and they spanked us last year.

A GS win tonight would likely have handed them the title, we still have many opportunities to stumble.
10-22-2015 11:07 PM
Advertisement

The4thOption Offline
1st String

I Root For: GeorgiaSouthern
(10-22-2015 11:07 PM)hapapp Wrote:  Clearly the toughest part of our schedule began tonight. Yes we have both UL and StAte at home but both games will be tough and quite frankly StAte looks they have got it going now especially with Knighten back. We have to go to USA and they spanked us last year.

A GS win tonight would likely have handed them the title, we still have many opportunities to stumble.

True on Ark.State. I think it is their #6 who really is going to be something going forward.

Great win tonight App, congrats. I'm not saying you beat a great team, it was just such a dominating performance on both sides on the ball for y'all. After our first drive, I thought we were going to really take off with it, but then.. fizzle...

I'd favor y'all the rest of the season. Still somehow hoping for a 3 way tie, so i'm not giving up on a shared title yet. Hey, gotta have something to play for right?

Imagine if we didn't have to play each other.

R.I.P white helmets!
10-22-2015 11:37 PM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU

Salty. You'll get the experience in a couple weeks. I'll be driving the two hours up for that one as well.
10-23-2015 12:23 AM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
(10-22-2015 11:37 PM)The4thOption Wrote:  
(10-22-2015 11:07 PM)hapapp Wrote:  Clearly the toughest part of our schedule began tonight. Yes we have both UL and StAte at home but both games will be tough and quite frankly StAte looks they have got it going now especially with Knighten back. We have to go to USA and they spanked us last year.

True on Ark.State. I think it is their #6 who really is going to be something going forward.

Great win tonight App, congrats. I'm not saying you beat a great team, it was just such a dominating performance on both sides on the ball for y'all. After our first drive, I thought we were going to really take off with it, but then.. fizzle...

I'd favor y'all the rest of the season. Still somehow hoping for a 3 way tie, so i'm not giving up on a shared title yet. Hey, gotta have something to play for right?

Imagine if we didn't have to play each other.

R.I.P white helmets!

Devan Stringer, Boggs, and Fernandez were the difference from is year to last. Southern is a good team but much like 2011, when it rains, it pours.
10-23-2015 12:24 AM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

Well to be fair...App probably is going to crush everybody the rest of the way. We're the best chance left at someone knocking them off, and there are a lot of uncontrollable factors about a road game in Boone that we'll need to be playing in our favor for that one.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 01:43 AM by chiefsfan.)
10-23-2015 01:41 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

(10-22-2015 10:59 PM)Paraprosdokian Wrote:  
(10-22-2015 10:46 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  

I didn't say that. App is a great team. Maybe the best in the Sun Belt on any given day, and I've been saying that since before the season started. But GaSo claiming that they're these massive, unstoppable behemoths is just another excuse to explain why GaSo didn't win.

They have a tough game against ULL, which they could lose, and another tough game against stAte which they could lose. Any App fan that feels comfortable right now is doing themselves a disservice. But if they win those games, they absolutely earned the conference championship.

I guess you didn't read a lot of the Southern fans talking about how we were worried about this game, and said we would probably lose this game?
10-23-2015 05:44 AM
Advertisement

Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
(10-22-2015 10:50 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  
(10-22-2015 10:27 PM)Paraprosdokian Wrote:  It'll ha. Ien. They have to talk about how amazing App is for a while so it appears to be a "quality win".

Let me be the person to prove you correct.

No offense to the Cajuns, but I think App absolutely obliterates them. I feel pretty confident we're going to see someone run the table again this year.
I agree, but it will probably not be the team you expect it will be.
10-23-2015 05:55 AM
Seminole Indian Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas
(10-23-2015 01:41 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

Well to be fair...App probably is going to crush everybody the rest of the way. We're the best chance left at someone knocking them off, and there are a lot of uncontrollable factors about a road game in Boone that we'll need to be playing in our favor for that one.
The only thing A-State needs to do is find a qb that can play, period, that is it.

If that happens AppSt will not beat them, any where or any place, because they simply have more speed, talent and depth than AppSt.

Horrible play by their qb's is the only reason any SBC team has had a chance a chance against them. If that goes away, so do the chances they lose to any SBC team.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 06:04 AM by Seminole Indian.)
10-23-2015 06:03 AM
BurlingtonApp Offline
1st String

All hail our overlords from Jonesboro! All hail!
10-23-2015 06:06 AM
SBEagle Offline
1st String

Re: RE: Georgia Southern.
(10-23-2015 06:03 AM)Seminole Indian Wrote:  
(10-23-2015 01:41 AM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

The only thing A-State needs to do is find a qb that can play, period, that is it.

If that happens AppSt will not beat them, any where or any place, because they simply have more speed, talent and depth than AppSt.

Horrible play by their qb's is the only reason any SBC team has had a chance a chance against them. If that goes away, so do the chances they lose to any SBC team.

Isn't it kind of late to be looking for a quarterback?
10-23-2015 06:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.