GaSo vs. Liberty in Cure Bowl, could it be any better
Bookmark and Share
Oldyeller Offline
All American

I Root For: Ga Southern
RE: GaSo vs. Liberty in Cure Bowl, could it be any better
(12-23-2019 07:08 PM)TheAppalachianState Wrote:  
(12-23-2019 06:20 PM)Oldyeller Wrote:  
(12-23-2019 05:59 PM)07pantheralum Wrote:  Only thing I have to say is I was very surprised and disappointed that Georgia Southern lost. The Belt needed that one.

Well, the only other thing I’ll say is that TrueBlewDrew is an utter embarrassment to the GS fanbase. He would be an embarrassment to any fanbase. The rest of you guys here are pretty cool (I avoid sports smack on twitter like the plague, so can’t comment on that segment of the fanbase). TBD takes it way too far and too seriously and has built up actual hatred for another school and group of sports fans.

He truly is a lunatic. Watching him start to really lose it is just sad and I pity him.

Um Throwing someone under the bus to this degree is the definition of smack and more in line with a total skull dragging beatdown from someone who I've never even noticed interacting among the die-hards. Nice drive by but totally dbagish.

Wow, he expresses his concern about one of your posters mental health and you attack him calling him a dbag? Talk about pot calling the kettle black...

05-stirthepot

True Blue i hate it man but it's time to get some help. 07panther dung has spoken.
12-23-2019 08:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GaSo vs. Liberty in Cure Bowl, could it be any better - Oldyeller - 12-23-2019 08:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.