Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Atlantic Union Bank Center Webcam
Bookmark and Share
ShadyP Offline
Heisman

I Root For: JMU
RE: Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam
(05-15-2018 11:33 AM)Hart Foundation Wrote:  What is the right number of suites ShadyP? It is a legit question and the official answer has changed multiple times.
Having faith is fine if you are just a fan. Faith isn’t sufficient if you are donating money to a $88 million arena.

Hart, well I am not an AD at a D-I college/university so I really am not sure what the correct number of suites would be for a school like JMU and a setting in Harrisonburg, VA. Nor am I a contractor who has experience building such arenas. And if you, like me are neither of those you two really have no idea what the right number of suites is for JMU. Heck I can take a WAG at it just like anyone else but without the background and experience that is all it would be.....is it 2/4/6/8/10....I got no clue.

I do have faith and confidence based on recent past performance that JMU has constructed top-notch athletic and non-athletic facilities that meet the needs of the campus and community.

I don't recall off the top of my head how much the new D-Hall costs......but were we up in arms that it would have the right number of serving lines and food options or did we just have faith in the project. I also support the new COB and have faith it will be met to meet the current needs of the business school. I did not need to know the mix of lecture halls/small classrooms/study rooms/meeting rooms I figured they has the research and are building what is appropriate. I have also donated to the new bball arena and I trust the finished product will meet the needs.

If you want to know why don't you shoot off an email to Bourne/Alger/King on the number of suites. I am sure based on the pledge/donation you choose to make will determine how much information they choose to share.

I get the idle speculation and curiousity but do you have reason based on facilities to not have faith in the process.

I mean while we are at it with the suites.......will the facility have enough meeting rooms for the basketball teams, ample athletic training facilities, ample locker-room space, ample practice courts....are 12 restrooms enough in the concourse are and is the mix of urinals to stalls right for the men's restroom OR should their just be a piss-troth and a bag of ice...
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018 01:32 PM by ShadyP.)
05-15-2018 01:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - ShadyP - 05-15-2018 01:07 PM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - Potomac - 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - Potomac - 05-24-2018, 10:43 AM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - Potomac - 12-24-2018, 07:29 AM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - JMUDunk - 12-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - Potomac - 12-25-2018, 07:36 PM
Union Bank & Trust Center Webcam - JMUDunk - 01-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Atlantic Union Bank Center Webcam - jmufbs - 02-01-2019, 12:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.