Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2017-2018 Bubas Cup standings - Completed Sports
Bookmark and Share
McLeansvilleAppFan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian St
RE: 2017-2018 Bubas Cup standings - Completed Sports
I posted this on my thread about Bubas points as well, but since this thread is getting more traction at present I'll post here as well.

No points updated this week and that will be the case until SB basketball starts at the end of December.

But I did add some more stats to the Sports by Season page. Some numbers to see how a school is doing that is not sponsoring all the sports. I am now computing points earned as a percent of Bubas Cup points possible for all sports and just those that a school sponsors. This should be very interesting to see how things turn out for schools that don't sponsor all 18 SB sports. In some cases, things look better and in some cases the schools are still not, shall we shall - shinning.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Earlier, I was trying to be diplomatic to some GaSo fans, and I still am, but looking at the numbers of points earned compared to what could be earned and factoring out the sports GaSo is not sponsoring then it is still not looking good. GaSo has earned about 34% of the points it could earn. Some schools are pushing almost 74%, and again factoring out the sports not sponsored.
12-17-2017 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-2018 Bubas Cup standings - Completed Sports - McLeansvilleAppFan - 12-17-2017 06:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.