Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I anticipate some Big News Coming soon.
Bookmark and Share
eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GA Southern
RE: I anticipate some Big News Coming soon.
(04-01-2014 02:31 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 02:26 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 02:20 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 02:07 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Would probably laugh myself to death watching a match.
Cannot imagine, but if it makes people happy what the heck.
[Image: oJU4Uag_zpsde9d37a7.gif~original]

Its really quite amazing how its grown when you think about it. This year's "World Cup" features 80 teams from the US, Canada, and Australia organized either out of a community or club. (App is in the field)

They are now to the point they are charging people to actually watch such a tournament, and still drawing crowds.

Its really quite remarkable for something so silly looking
http://iqaworldcup.com/about/
Wonder if it has television value. After all some of the most ridiculous things are on TV. Maybe a football halftime quid ditch mini-match would be entertaining. Or ridiculous looking.

Two Important Notes: Full-Contact, Co-Ed

[Image: Appalchian.Alex-gates.jpg]

Would rather see sand volleyball.
04-01-2014 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Hard to keep a straight face when you see pictures of people running around with a broom
between their legs.
04-01-2014 03:38 PM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

I Root For: Ga Southern
(04-01-2014 03:38 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Hard to keep a straight face when you see pictures of people running around with a broom
between their legs.

most girls usually just go 04-jawdrop when they see me running around.
04-01-2014 03:55 PM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(04-01-2014 03:55 PM)NCeagle Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 03:38 PM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Hard to keep a straight face when you see pictures of people running around with a broom
between their legs.

most girls usually just go 04-jawdrop when they see me running around.

Yeah, but, you really are supposed to always use a broom. Just a broom.
04-01-2014 04:29 PM
southgeorgia Offline
Bench Warmer

yea.... um... I know the OP has great credibility when it comes to this stuff, but I don't know if they have a sense of humor. what i'm trying to ask is if starting this thread was an april fools joke or should I expect an announcement at anytime?

hail southern
04-01-2014 04:34 PM
MSUBear42 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: THUNDERStruck73
Re: RE: I anticipate some Big News Coming soon.
(04-01-2014 04:34 PM)southgeorgia Wrote:  yea.... um... I know the OP has great credibility when it comes to this stuff, but I don't know if they have a sense of humor. what i'm trying to ask is if starting this thread was an april fools joke or should I expect an announcement at anytime?

hail southern

Wondering the same lol

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
04-01-2014 04:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(04-01-2014 04:34 PM)southgeorgia Wrote:  yea.... um... I know the OP has great credibility when it comes to this stuff, but I don't know if they have a sense of humor. what i'm trying to ask is if starting this thread was an april fools joke or should I expect an announcement at anytime?

hail southern

I started it as an April fools Joke...but it kind of took on a life of its own when I woke up this morning and had 8 different PM's from people sharing what they had heard and wanted to know if I had heard similar.

Generally with me, you get 90 percent truth with a side of BS. Occasionally I get bored and go for 90 percent BS with a side of Truth just for laughs
04-01-2014 04:58 PM
southgeorgia Offline
Bench Warmer

(04-01-2014 04:58 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

hail southern

I started it as an April fools Joke...but it kind of took on a life of its own when I woke up this morning and had 8 different PM's from people sharing what they had heard and wanted to know if I had heard similar.

Generally with me, you get 90 percent truth with a side of BS. Occasionally I get bored and go for 90 percent BS with a side of Truth just for laughs

OK... I was just wondering. I like to kid around myself but I wasn't sure in this case because you've been so spot on in the past with your inside information.

hail southern
04-01-2014 05:08 PM
eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GA Southern
(04-01-2014 05:08 PM)southgeorgia Wrote:  

hail southern

OK... I was just wondering. I like to kid around myself but I wasn't sure in this case because you've been so spot on in the past with your inside information.

hail southern

It kinda worked out with the ESPN announcement though.
04-01-2014 05:29 PM
SHWISH Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UNLV

hail southern

Was it a joke when you said Lamar won't be involve any big news?
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahCOGS
04-01-2014 05:36 PM
MSUBear42 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: THUNDERStruck73
Re: RE: I anticipate some Big News Coming soon.
(04-01-2014 05:36 PM)SHWISH Wrote:  

hail southern

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahCOGS

Lol!

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App
04-01-2014 05:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Check Yosef Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
I anticipate some Big News Coming soon.
(04-01-2014 05:36 PM)SHWISH Wrote:  

hail southern

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahCOGS

1 team 1 man new conference; the dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-01-2014 05:51 PM
SHWISH Offline
Bench Warmer

When I'm right, and all you are wrong, will all of you all bow down to me and Lamar.
04-01-2014 06:15 PM
appfan89 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State

Donators
(04-01-2014 06:15 PM)SHWISH Wrote:  When I'm right, and all you are wrong, will all of you all bow down to me and Lamar.

I'm speaking for myself only, but no.04-cheers
04-01-2014 07:46 PM
SHWISH Offline
Bench Warmer

I was a big critic of current Lamar coach, but I am becoming a believer. They finally doing things right at Lamar, well except for the Pat Knight mess. Lamar will join the sbc kicking butt in 2015. WRITE IT IN STONE.
04-01-2014 07:55 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
I have not heard one thing saying Lamar will join the SBC. I usually hear who is being considered and Lamar hasn't even been mentioned.
04-01-2014 08:10 PM
TheRevSWT Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bobcats!
(04-01-2014 07:55 PM)SHWISH Wrote:  I was a big critic of current Lamar coach, but I am becoming a believer. They finally doing things right at Lamar, well except for the Pat Knight mess. Lamar will join the sbc kicking butt in 2015. WRITE IT IN STONE.

I would enjoy a friendly wager with this... What say you?

No money changing hands, something innocuous. Say perhaps the loser has to buy the winner's team shirt and wear it to all home football games attended? (Ok, so that involves money, so that might be out)

I'm open to other things as well. No need to make it about money since that seems to get folks riled up.

I say Lamar will not be introduced as a member of the Sun Belt by July 2014 (thus making them in the Sun Belt for the 2015 season). Are you willing to wager the opposing side?
04-01-2014 08:36 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
(04-01-2014 07:55 PM)SHWISH Wrote:  I was a big critic of current Lamar coach, but I am becoming a believer. They finally doing things right at Lamar, well except for the Pat Knight mess. Lamar will join the sbc kicking butt in 2015. WRITE IT IN STONE.

04-01-2014 08:38 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(04-01-2014 08:36 PM)TheRevSWT Wrote:  

No money changing hands, something innocuous. Say perhaps the loser has to buy the winner's team shirt and wear it to all home football games attended? (Ok, so that involves money, so that might be out)

I'm open to other things as well. No need to make it about money since that seems to get folks riled up.

I say Lamar will not be introduced as a member of the Sun Belt by July 2014 (thus making them in the Sun Belt for the 2015 season). Are you willing to wager the opposing side?

Loser gets banned for a month. I like that one better.
04-01-2014 08:42 PM
SHWISH Offline
Bench Warmer

(04-01-2014 08:36 PM)TheRevSWT Wrote:  

I made it clear when I joined this forum. If Lamar does not get the invite, I will leave the forum. No need to be here right? I will eat my crow publicly
Wish you guys luck, then go.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut if I am right, yall better buy some extra strength Tylenol.
04-01-2014 08:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.