CSNbbs
SBC on TV - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: SBC on TV (/thread-344089.html)

SBC on TV - Burn the Horse - 02-02-2009 11:47 AM

the MAC has done one of the smartest things i've seen a mid-major conference do in years. MAC football on Thursday nights. Why the heck hasn't the Sun Belt jumped on this yet? If you play during the week, you are almost garunteed decent ratings. Every sports bar, restaurant, etc will have your game on. People who know nothing about your team will watch because it's the only game on. I know for a fact that I watched the MAC games every week this past season. Waters has dropped the ball on this one. we NEED to be on tv, it's the only way to improve national perception.

RE: SBC on TV - Pride1190 - 02-02-2009 07:44 PM

Does he even know what a tv is?

RE: SBC on TV - Burn the Horse - 02-02-2009 08:20 PM

:iagree:

03-lmfao

RE: SBC on TV - sigep113FIU - 02-02-2009 10:15 PM

I did see during the beginning of the season a few SBC games tuesdays on ESPN. I don't know if it was a test run to see how the rating would be but I did enjoy getting to see conference games live instead of over the computer, lol. But I definitely agree that the SBC should have a contract with ESPN for either tuesday or wednesday.

RE: SBC on TV - Burn the Horse - 02-02-2009 10:22 PM

i WISH Waters could get us weekly televised games on tuesdays. the Sun Belt has a good product, the country just doesn't know it yet.