Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SBC on TV
Bookmark and Share
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

I Root For: TROY
SBC on TV
the MAC has done one of the smartest things i've seen a mid-major conference do in years. MAC football on Thursday nights. Why the heck hasn't the Sun Belt jumped on this yet? If you play during the week, you are almost garunteed decent ratings. Every sports bar, restaurant, etc will have your game on. People who know nothing about your team will watch because it's the only game on. I know for a fact that I watched the MAC games every week this past season. Waters has dropped the ball on this one. we NEED to be on tv, it's the only way to improve national perception.
02-02-2009 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pride1190 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Troy
RE: SBC on TV
Does he even know what a tv is?
02-02-2009 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

:iagree:

03-lmfao
02-02-2009 08:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

sigep113FIU Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: FIU
I did see during the beginning of the season a few SBC games tuesdays on ESPN. I don't know if it was a test run to see how the rating would be but I did enjoy getting to see conference games live instead of over the computer, lol. But I definitely agree that the SBC should have a contract with ESPN for either tuesday or wednesday.
02-02-2009 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Burn the Horse Offline
I'm Watching You

i WISH Waters could get us weekly televised games on tuesdays. the Sun Belt has a good product, the country just doesn't know it yet.
02-02-2009 10:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.