Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Illegal Immigrants Have Killed ‘A Lot More Americans’ Than ISIS
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
Illegal Immigrants Have Killed ‘A Lot More Americans’ Than ISIS
We rarely hear about the number of deaths we have in this country that can be attributed to illegals. Between their murders (and they use guns!!!) and their drunk driving manslaughters you'd think the left would be howling to do something about it.

Quote:Reacting to the murder of a young black man by an illegal immigrant, firebrand conservative columnist Ann Coulter argued on Fox News’ “Hannity” that for all the emphasis put on fighting ISIS, illegal aliens have killed a lot more Americans.

HOST SEAN HANNITY: Here’s a guy saying, do black lives really matter, or does it only matter if you’re shot by a white policeman or white person? In other words, why does the president stay silent when a black American is shot by an illegal immigrant, who was likely let out by his justice department.

COULTER: Right, and consider what a narrow category this is we’re hearing from today. These are illegal aliens already convicted of crimes in this country, scheduled for deportation, whom the Obama administration released and then went onto commit heinous crimes against yet more Americans. How about all non-citizens who are killing Americans in this country? Instead of #BlackLivesMatter, how about American lives matter? A lot more Americans are killed by immigrants than killed by ISIS. The number is four now, and as long as you don’t go to Syria, you’re safe from ISIS.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/25/ann-co...sis-video/
03-01-2015 02:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RE: Illegal Immigrants Have Killed ‘A Lot More Americans’ Than ISIS
Wow. Shocking news! 03-zzz Deport all the brown people NOW! 01-wingedeagle
03-01-2015 03:15 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(03-01-2015 03:15 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Wow. Shocking news! 03-zzz Deport all the brown people NOW! 01-wingedeagle

Hey, whattya know...Little Bobby hates brown people!
03-01-2015 04:04 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TxSt
I wish conservatives would stop whining about illegal immigration and actually get down to business and talk about real solutions to the problem.
03-01-2015 05:57 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(03-01-2015 05:57 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  I wish conservatives would stop whining about illegal immigration and actually get down to business and talk about real solutions to the problem.

Well start with the Proven Good ones that contribute to Society , Raising families, sending Kids to school and have No serious arrest records and Move Them up higher on the list. Weed out the drug Dealers, Gang Members, Car Jackers and Thieves, Public assistance slackers that refuse to find suitable work and abuse the System and Deport All of Those first. The rest will be judged on a case by case basis to see if They have a productive future here. There are Many Good people that are Illegally here but to give All a blanket amnesty without a thorough Vetting of Backgrounds is just Wrong. They would not have a problem checking You out if You were in Their Home country.
03-01-2015 06:14 PM
smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(03-01-2015 05:57 PM)TStatebobcat Wrote:  I wish conservatives would stop whining about illegal immigration and actually get down to business and talk about real solutions to the problem.

How about enforcing the law?
03-01-2015 06:15 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Sending them back en masse is not a viable option. Mexico could not absorb them and would fall apart.

The best approach is to get the into some sort of system here where we can at least track who they are and where they are. As long as they want to work, fine, that is beneficial to both sides. The ones who can't obey the law must go back, and the ones who stay must be working instead of camping out on our welfare system. And they can get permanent guest worker status, but nobody who came here illegally gets into the citizenship queue.
03-01-2015 06:29 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(03-01-2015 06:29 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Sending them back en masse is not a viable option. Mexico could not absorb them and would fall apart.

The best approach is to get the into some sort of system here where we can at least track who they are and where they are. As long as they want to work, fine, that is beneficial to both sides. The ones who can't obey the law must go back, and the ones who stay must be working instead of camping out on our welfare system. And they can get permanent guest worker status, but nobody who came here illegally gets into the citizenship queue.

And that puts an end to any talks cause the left wants 'em voting.
03-01-2015 06:34 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(03-01-2015 06:34 PM)Paul M Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 06:29 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Sending them back en masse is not a viable option. Mexico could not absorb them and would fall apart.
And that puts an end to any talks cause the left wants 'em voting.

Understand, but this strikes me as the compromise position that a party could take to attract the center.
03-01-2015 07:10 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

(03-01-2015 06:15 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  

How about enforcing the law?

I've been saying that for decades now. Back in the 80's and 90's there were laws in place for fining business $50,000 and/or a year in jail for each illegal employed. I don't know what the fines are currently, but enforcement of that alone would make the USA a wasteland for undocumented workers.
03-01-2015 07:14 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

(03-01-2015 04:04 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 03:15 PM)RobertN Wrote:  Wow. Shocking news! 03-zzz Deport all the brown people NOW! 01-wingedeagle

Hey, whattya know...Little Bobby hates brown people!
Nah. If I did, I certainly wouldn't live in a school district that is 85% Latino.
03-01-2015 07:33 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

Like telling their corporate donors to stop hiring undocumented workers?
03-01-2015 07:34 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

Very sensible approach. The only thing I would add to that should be a system to make it easier (financially anyway) to for someone to come to the US and work. One of the more asinine statements I hear is the "let them come here legally". Well it hasn't been an easy way to come to the US with nothing but the clothes on your back since the 1920's. Nowadays an advanced degree in some field or show that you have lots and lots of money to invest. Its just not realistic for 99.99% of the people crossing the border illegally. Perhaps some sort of guest worker program that can slowly (talking about a 10+ year process or so) be upgraded to permanent residency or even citizenship.
03-01-2015 07:54 PM
TStatebobcat Offline
2nd String

(03-01-2015 07:34 PM)RobertN Wrote:  
Like telling their corporate donors to stop hiring undocumented workers?

Exactly. I personally think that this is the big elephant in the room when congress meets to discuss this issue. There are now entire industries that would nose dive if all illegals were sent packing. Although both democrats and republicans are equally guilty of this.
03-01-2015 08:02 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Brown people. Hmmm, it seems with summer coming I'll be getting browner. I wonder what I'll be called then.

You're a racist Robert for calling me something that I'm not. If you like I'll show you my birth certificate and it's bonafide and not from Hawai'i.

Like I've told you all before, the color of your skin does not determine the race that you are. Otherwise, there would also be pink people. Don't be stupid anymore, learn from this.
03-01-2015 08:38 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
(03-01-2015 02:25 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  We rarely hear about the number of deaths we have in this country that can be attributed to illegals Americans-in-waiting. Between their murders (and they use guns!!!) and their drunk driving manslaughters you'd think the left would be howling to do something about it.

Quote:Reacting to the murder of a young black man by an illegal immigrant, firebrand conservative columnist Ann Coulter argued on Fox News’ “Hannity” that for all the emphasis put on fighting ISIS, illegal aliens have killed a lot more Americans.

HOST SEAN HANNITY: Here’s a guy saying, do black lives really matter, or does it only matter if you’re shot by a white policeman or white person? In other words, why does the president stay silent when a black American is shot by an illegal immigrant, who was likely let out by his justice department.

COULTER: Right, and consider what a narrow category this is we’re hearing from today. These are illegal aliens already convicted of crimes in this country, scheduled for deportation, whom the Obama administration released and then went onto commit heinous crimes against yet more Americans. How about all non-citizens who are killing Americans in this country? Instead of #BlackLivesMatter, how about American lives matter? A lot more Americans are killed by immigrants than killed by ISIS. The number is four now, and as long as you don’t go to Syria, you’re safe from ISIS.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/25/ann-co...sis-video/

FIFY, Americans-in-waiting, is the new liberal buzz word
03-01-2015 09:27 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

Yes...and no voting rights...period.
03-01-2015 09:31 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I lost a life-long friend to an illegal immigrant drunk driver. It was his second drunk driving accident. He was deported the first time. Came back. Drove the wrong way onto a freeway ramp and killed my friend.

There's a lot of reasons to fix this crap. Driving is actually one of the biggest. These people don't know how to drive here. They can't read the signs. They don't have licenses. They don't have insurance.

And that bastard killed my friend.
03-01-2015 10:32 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
He was eventually executed with Much Protest by the Mexican government but several years back a Mexican drifter would ride the Boxcars on trains and get off somewhere and rob and Kill His victims including some here in Kentucky. The Mexican government is still pissed off about that one. They know these Guys always send lots of money back to Families in Mexico and The Mexican Government doesn't care where it came from as long as it gets there.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13579833/ns/us...PPdR3zF-QE
03-01-2015 10:55 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
What if we passed a law permitting a private cause of action against ICE to be initiated by any person injured by an illegal alien if such alien had previously been in custody and should have been deported but was not?
03-01-2015 11:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.