Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Why recruiting rankings are such a joke
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Why recruiting rankings are such a joke
http://www.tbo.com/sports/bulls/MGBVUK38DOE.html

Offically they have lost a 4 star, a 3 star and a 2 star kid. Rumor is they will lose at least one more 3 star.

This is why recruiting rankings are such a joke.
06-12-2006 09:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF
Re: Why recruiting rankings are such a joke
Sir Galahad Wrote:http://www.tbo.com/sports/bulls/MGBVUK38DOE.html

Offically they have lost a 4 star, a 3 star and a 2 star kid. Rumor is they will lose at least one more 3 star.

This is why recruiting rankings are such a joke.

That is why it's much more important to prove it on the field.

31-14.....no excuses.

NExt.
06-12-2006 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Wow, our Big East friends are very touchy on this subject. I mearly posted why recruiting rankings are a joke.

Oh well, reality sucks.
06-13-2006 09:27 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

Sir Galahad Wrote:Wow, our Big East friends are very touchy on this subject. I mearly posted why recruiting rankings are a joke.

Oh well, reality sucks.

All rankings are based on the players actually making it to the field... when they don't qualify the ranking services are long gone and working on the next season. I'm not sure why you needed to post this...
06-13-2006 09:55 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Because all we hear is how USF outrecruited UCF and how the BCS tag helps teams recruit. It might on signing day, but when USF loses three of its best recruits and most likely will lose one or two more, if the rankings would be rerun, you would find out that USF would probably be in the 80's or 90's. Now how do USF's big east brothers feel about USF's recruiting now.
06-13-2006 02:06 PM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators

Sir Galahad Wrote:Now how do USF's big east brothers feel about USF's recruiting now.

I'm not worried about it... as long as they take care of it on the field it doesn't matter to me. Same goes for the rest of the conference... I'm just not sure why you are so worried about this recruiting class. The rankings are what they are... based on if everyone makes it.
06-13-2006 02:13 PM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

It shows a pattern. UCF used to recruit like this as well. The reason Leslie Stirrups even verballed to USF is because everyone else backed off know he was not going to make it. USF has a patter of corruption in their admissions department and where their is smoke, there is fire. You never hear of a kid failing out of USF, just kids not making it into USF. USF recruits like Marshall used to, and when they are in, they are in.

Its like UCF recruiting against ECU, its much harder to get into UCF than ECU. Well, the Big East schools should be very worried of USF's past history of admissions.
06-13-2006 02:29 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

Sir Galahad Wrote:It shows a pattern. UCF used to recruit like this as well. The reason Leslie Stirrups even verballed to USF is because everyone else backed off know he was not going to make it. USF has a patter of corruption in their admissions department and where their is smoke, there is fire. You never hear of a kid failing out of USF, just kids not making it into USF. USF recruits like Marshall used to, and when they are in, they are in.

Its like UCF recruiting against ECU, its much harder to get into UCF than ECU. Well, the Big East schools should be very worried of USF's past history of admissions.

Just another day passes when Sir Galahad can't get past his boner for USF.

I realize it's easier for you to make things up than actually show up after USF destroyed your little football club last year, but if USF was so corrupt in admission why would you be posting about Stirrups not being qualified? Wouldn't he be getting ready to report to camp in three weeks?

Tell us why USF has any non-qualifiers at all..... since we would just let them into the program, that is if we recruited like Marshall or UCF used to do?

Furthermore, why did USF football have one of thebetter football GPAs during our CDOA days, or why was USF's APR was the best in CUSA and in the State of Florida? Afterall if we were patterning ourselves like Krapchek's old UCF teams our wouldn't have our academics would have tanked years ago, at least according to you since you have been predicting the same thing for years.

Poor little Phillip.....still can't get past UCF getting their ass kicked last Fall.

Boohoo......you are crying like a little b!tch.
06-13-2006 06:01 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Quote:I realize it's easier for you to make things up than actually show up after USF destroyed your little football club last year, but if USF was so corrupt in admission why would you be posting about Stirrups not being qualified? Wouldn't he be getting ready to report to camp in three weeks?

That is just it, you can't get a kid in if his highschool does not give him the grades. It must piss USF fans off that they just can't send their admissions staff over to the highschools to do a little grade changing, something USF knows a lot about.

Quote:Tell us USF has any non-qualifiers at all since we would just let them into the program, that is if we recruited like Marshall or UCF used to do?

USF is king of the tranfers and partial qualifyers. It took a rule change from the Big East to stop USF's shady recruiting.

Quote:Furthermore, why did USF football have one of thebetter football GPAs during our CDOA days, or why our APR was the best in CUSA and in the State of Florida? Afterall if we were patterning ourselves like your Krapchek's UCF teams our academics would have tanked years ago, at least according to you since you have been predicting the same thing for years.

Your APR was a joke because since USF went Div 1, USF has dropped quickly. USF has only had one or two full Div 1 classes, so comparing yourself to anyone in CUSA is a joke. Lets look at it this year see how quickly USF turns south. Also, USF academics is a joke in its own right, if you can't get into USF, you have major issues and if you fail out, your even worse off.

Quote:Poor little Phillip.....still can't get past UCF getting the hats handed to them.

First get the name right, then come talk to me. Since you seem to think you know who I am, why not just email me and see if its really me.
06-13-2006 06:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Who in the heck cares about Southwestcentral Florida..a team that has never proved anything on the field but had everything given to them...but wait...they beat those mighty cruds like a drum last year, didn't they?...ROTFLOL!...but that is no biggie....18-8-1......
06-13-2006 07:31 PM
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

Quote:Its like UCF recruiting against ECU, its much harder to get into UCF than ECU. Well, the Big East schools should be very worried of USF's past history of admissions.

Please explain this gem.
06-13-2006 07:58 PM
Advertisement

Cubanbull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

EagleGhost Wrote:Who in the heck cares about Southwestcentral Florida..a team that has never proved anything on the field but had everything given to them...but wait...they beat those mighty cruds like a drum last year, didn't they?...ROTFLOL!...but that is no biggie....18-8-1......

Obviously you do since you are on a Big East board answering a message about them. :shhh:
06-13-2006 08:28 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

Sir Galahad Wrote:
Quote:I realize it's easier for you to make things up than actually show up after USF destroyed your little football club last year, but if USF was so corrupt in admission why would you be posting about Stirrups not being qualified? Wouldn't he be getting ready to report to camp in three weeks?

That is just it, you can't get a kid in if his highschool does not give him the grades. It must piss USF fans off that they just can't send their admissions staff over to the highschools to do a little grade changing, something USF knows a lot about.

Quote:Tell us USF has any non-qualifiers at all since we would just let them into the program, that is if we recruited like Marshall or UCF used to do?

USF is king of the tranfers and partial qualifyers. It took a rule change from the Big East to stop USF's shady recruiting.

Quote:Furthermore, why did USF football have one of thebetter football GPAs during our CDOA days, or why our APR was the best in CUSA and in the State of Florida? Afterall if we were patterning ourselves like your Krapchek's UCF teams our academics would have tanked years ago, at least according to you since you have been predicting the same thing for years.

Your APR was a joke because since USF went Div 1, USF has dropped quickly. USF has only had one or two full Div 1 classes, so comparing yourself to anyone in CUSA is a joke. Lets look at it this year see how quickly USF turns south. Also, USF academics is a joke in its own right, if you can't get into USF, you have major issues and if you fail out, your even worse off.

Quote:Poor little Phillip.....still can't get past UCF getting the hats handed to them.

First get the name right, then come talk to me. Since you seem to think you know who I am, why not just email me and see if its really me.

In other words you have nothing to back up your bullsh!t so you just continue on making it all up.
06-14-2006 06:24 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

cyberpud, do you know anything about football?

Did you every play a down of football anywhere, anytime?

Its very obvious that you don't know much. Everytime I lay it out very clear for you, you have the same response, which means to me, you don't understand.

Its okay to admit you were in the band instead of playing the game. Football is for everyone, but I might suggest you attend the womens football clinic in Tampa.
06-14-2006 09:51 AM
bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

Sir Galahad Wrote:Wow, our Big East friends are very touchy on this subject. I mearly posted why recruiting rankings are a joke.

Oh well, reality sucks.

You are so innocent and sincere. Please forgive us. ;-)
06-14-2006 09:58 AM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

Sir Galahad Wrote:cyberpud, do you know anything about football?

Did you every play a down of football anywhere, anytime?

Its very obvious that you don't know much. Everytime I lay it out very clear for you, you have the same response, which means to me, you don't understand.

Its okay to admit you were in the band instead of playing the game. Football is for everyone, but I might suggest you attend the womens football clinic in Tampa.

You laid a clear plan for USF's ultimate destruction and failure nearly 9 years ago and you have been unequivocably wrong about everything you have predicted, including last Fall's game. So tell me again what you know.....b/c based on the your now legendary disappearing act from Brad's board the only thing you know about is talking a lot of smack and then hiding behind a new handle when things don't work out.

Your are one obsessed phuck...
06-14-2006 10:08 AM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Quote:You laid a clear plan for USF's ultimate destruction and failure nearly 9 years ago and you have been unequivocably wrong about everything you have predicted, including last Fall's game. So tell me again what you know.....b/c based on the your now legendary disappearing act from Brad's board the only thing you know about is talking a lot of smack and then hiding behind a new handle when things don't work out.

Christ son, I have not even been on these boards for nine years. Damn you have a very active imagination. I was not slapping around my Commador 64, thinking of ways to crush USF.

New handle, what handle would that be, its the same Sir G I have had for many years. Wow, so I thought UCF would beat USF last year. Something tells me USF thought they would beat UCONN and Louisville fans thought they would beat USF and so on and so on. If you were as smart as you thought you were, you would never have had to attend USF in the first place. But judging from you being a USF alum instead of a UCF alum, its clear who is the more intelligent one.
06-14-2006 10:19 AM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia

There's no accounting for intelligence, as far as where you went to school. I know a couple of morons with Harvard post graduate degrees. It all goes to show.
06-14-2006 02:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dwr0109 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Winning

I'd still love to know where Galahad gets that UCF is harder to get athletes into than ECU. If anything, its more difficult to get them into ECU because of the extra restrictions imposed on all campuses in the UNC System.
06-14-2006 05:56 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

Sir Galahad Wrote:
Quote:You laid a clear plan for USF's ultimate destruction and failure nearly 9 years ago and you have been unequivocably wrong about everything you have predicted, including last Fall's game. So tell me again what you know.....b/c based on the your now legendary disappearing act from Brad's board the only thing you know about is talking a lot of smack and then hiding behind a new handle when things don't work out.

Christ son, I have not even been on these boards for nine years. Damn you have a very active imagination. I was not slapping around my Commador 64, thinking of ways to crush USF.

New handle, what handle would that be, its the same Sir G I have had for many years. Wow, so I thought UCF would beat USF last year. Something tells me USF thought they would beat UCONN and Louisville fans thought they would beat USF and so on and so on. If you were as smart as you thought you were, you would never have had to attend USF in the first place. But judging from you being a USF alum instead of a UCF alum, its clear who is the more intelligent one.

Thanks for the laugh guru....
06-14-2006 06:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.