Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

No props for Obama
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
No props for Obama
He is talking about not ending the Bush tax cuts and letting them run their course until 2011.

I am sure you guys can give Obama an attaboy for that02-13-banana
11-24-2008 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: No props for Obama
uhmump95 Wrote:He is talking about not ending the Bush tax cuts and letting them run their course until 2011.

If he follows through, its a tactical admission that his Tax Policies he ran on for over a year and marketed by the MSM on his behalf, are in fact bad for the economy....

I'm waiting for January and next year to actually come and he actually do this(i.e. Continue Bush's 3rd term). What Obama says, and what he says/does later on tend to be different things.

He seems to be getting forced into this position, by the realities of governing, thanks to the Markets freaking out over his policies and basically all economist saying its a bad thing to raise taxes. I blame Joe the Plumber
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2008 11:17 AM by GGniner.)
11-24-2008 11:17 AM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
GGniner Wrote:
uhmump95 Wrote:He is talking about not ending the Bush tax cuts and letting them run their course until 2011.

If he follows through, its a tactical admission that his Tax Policies he ran on for over a year and marketed by the MSM on his behalf, are in fact bad for the economy....

I'm waiting for January and next year to actually come and he actually do this(i.e. Continue Bush's 3rd term). What Obama says, and what he says/does later on tend to be different things.

He seems to be getting forced into this position, by the realities of governing, thanks to the Markets freaking out over his policies and basically all economist saying its a bad thing to raise taxes. I blame Joe the Plumber

You are a moron. 05-stirthepot
11-24-2008 11:31 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
Just read this, on the topic....concur and this is going to be alot of fun to watch in coming years.

Quote:Is it 2008 — or 1984? [Victor Davis Hanson]

We should all let President-elect Obama have some honeymoon time, but that said, so far the sudden cessation in 'hope and change' that became part of the American mindset for two years is surreal, and one of the most remarkable developments in recent American political history. Obama's Clintonite appointments, his reliance on those well-known DC fixtures credentialed by Ivy League Law Schools, and his apparent backtracking on radical tax hikes on the "wealthy", instantaneous shut-down of Gitmo, prompt withdrawal from Iraq, and repeal of anti-terror legislation seem to have delighted conservatives, relieved that the Daily Kos and Huffington Post are not calling the shots. But two minor points, it is still November, not late January. So no one knows anything yet and we should suspend judgement, despite the FDR and Lincoln daily comparisons.

Second, if we should see in January that the government really does not want to evict Khalid Sheik Mohammed & co. from Guantanamo, and does want to stay in Iraq until 2011 to finish up, and does want to let the present tax code ride for a bit, and does want to leave most Bush-enacted homeland security measures in place, then Obama has not merely embarrassed his hard-left base, but has terribly humiliated the media as well.

For years now we have been preached to that Guantanamo is a gulag where Korans are stomped and flushed (not laptops provided to the chief architect of 9/11), that we waged a foolhardy, amoral, and hopelessly 'lost' war against the Iraqi people, that the rich plundered the economy on the backs of the poor, and that the Constitution was burned so that covert agencies could play James Bond. I could go on, but you get the picture.

Given all that, are we now suddenly—in 1984-fashion—around late January either to be told all that was not quite so, or will we simply hear no more about how these Bush legacies have ruined America—or what exactly is the party line to be? There is still such a thing, after all, as Google.

The point is that somewhere around early to mid-2007 ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, NPR, Newsweek, Time, etc. chose to become—in the manner that they selected, emphasized, and presented their news stories—a quasi-official Obama media, or at least a quasi-official what-they-thought-Obama-was news media. Chris Matthews' asinine statement about his investment in the success of the Obama administration was merely a crude summation of the creed of the more sober and judicious.

I don't really think they can now pull off an Animal-Farm-like 'two-legs were bad', 'now two-legs good' complete turn-about just because they've taken over the manor. I do think that the media's unprofessional lobbying for the cause of Obama—not now, but in a decade or two—will become a classic case study in any graduate class on journalistic ethics.[/b]
11-24-2008 11:34 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
cb4029 Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:

Agreed. This is what happens when a president governs pragmatically, instead of idealogically.
11-24-2008 11:50 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
GGniner Wrote:Just read this, on the topic....concur and this is going to be alot of fun to watch in coming years.

We should all let President-elect Obama have some honeymoon time, but that said, so far the sudden cessation in 'hope and change' that became part of the American mindset for two years is surreal, and one of the most remarkable developments in recent American political history. Obama's Clintonite appointments, his reliance on those well-known DC fixtures credentialed by Ivy League Law Schools, and his apparent backtracking on radical tax hikes on the "wealthy", instantaneous shut-down of Gitmo, prompt withdrawal from Iraq, and repeal of anti-terror legislation seem to have delighted conservatives, relieved that the Daily Kos and Huffington Post are not calling the shots. But two minor points, it is still November, not late January. So no one knows anything yet and we should suspend judgement, despite the FDR and Lincoln daily comparisons.

Second, if we should see in January that the government really does not want to evict Khalid Sheik Mohammed & co. from Guantanamo, and does want to stay in Iraq until 2011 to finish up, and does want to let the present tax code ride for a bit, and does want to leave most Bush-enacted homeland security measures in place, then Obama has not merely embarrassed his hard-left base, but has terribly humiliated the media as well.

For years now we have been preached to that Guantanamo is a gulag where Korans are stomped and flushed (not laptops provided to the chief architect of 9/11), that we waged a foolhardy, amoral, and hopelessly 'lost' war against the Iraqi people, that the rich plundered the economy on the backs of the poor, and that the Constitution was burned so that covert agencies could play James Bond. I could go on, but you get the picture.

Given all that, are we now suddenly—in 1984-fashion—around late January either to be told all that was not quite so, or will we simply hear no more about how these Bush legacies have ruined America—or what exactly is the party line to be? There is still such a thing, after all, as Google.

The point is that somewhere around early to mid-2007 ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, the New York Times, the Washington Post, NPR, Newsweek, Time, etc. chose to become—in the manner that they selected, emphasized, and presented their news stories—a quasi-official Obama media, or at least a quasi-official what-they-thought-Obama-was news media. Chris Matthews' asinine statement about his investment in the success of the Obama administration was merely a crude summation of the creed of the more sober and judicious.

I don't really think they can now pull off an Animal-Farm-like 'two-legs were bad', 'now two-legs good' complete turn-about just because they've taken over the manor. I do think that the media's unprofessional lobbying for the cause of Obama—not now, but in a decade or two—will become a classic case study in any graduate class on journalistic ethics.[/b]

Where did you get this? I'd like to read more.
11-24-2008 11:54 AM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:Where did you get this? I'd like to read more.

VDH posted that at The Corner at NRO last night, thats all he wrote in that post but lately he's wrote several columns or postings about the "End of Journalism" and along these lines.

Its going to be interesting to watch the media spin for Obama, as he tactically does things he ran against and made a big issue of..

its early of course, but at rate we are going Republicans will be running against a "4th Bush term" in 2012...heh
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2008 12:19 PM by GGniner.)
11-24-2008 12:18 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies
GGniner Wrote:Just read this, on the topic....concur and this is going to be alot of fun to watch in coming years.

I love how you conservatives work. If Obama would have came in and tried to ram through his agenda, you would have accused him of attempting to be the "Obamassiah" and abusing the Democratic majority in the congress. But now that he is (wisely IMO) taking a more moderate view and attempting to work with Republicans and not push some of the more liberal points of his agenda, he has pulled the wool over Americans eyes with the assistance of the media. The feeling that you are right and every decision by your opponent is wrong is what has us stuck with a government that hasn't gotten anything done in the last 8 years. Instead of attempting to tear Obama down for working across the aisle, you should be giving him props.
11-24-2008 01:20 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

uhmump95 Wrote:

I love how you conservatives work. If Obama would have came in and tried to ram through his agenda, you would have accused him of attempting to be the "Obamassiah" and abusing the Democratic majority in the congress. But now that he is (wisely IMO) taking a more moderate view and attempting to work with Republicans and not push some of the more liberal points of his agenda, he has pulled the wool over Americans eyes with the assistance of the media. The feeling that you are right and every decision by your opponent is wrong is what has us stuck with a government that hasn't gotten anything done in the last 8 years. Instead of attempting to tear Obama down for working across the aisle, you should be giving him props.

They feel that they are right because they offer no ideas other than the constant matra "Less Government, Lower Taxes, More Guns, Less Gays, More God, Free market, let the market decide what happens" Over and over and over, no plan, no new ideas, just oppose anything the dems do. 05-nono
11-24-2008 01:37 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
uhmump95 Wrote:

So Obama, who ran on raising taxes on the 'rich' and reversing the "bush tax cuts" as a major campaign point, now completely reversing himself per Axlerod is OK, and for anyone to point out the obvious here its not Ok, because of uh..."pragmatism". hahaha, spinning like a top. Why didn't he run on "Pragmatism" in October?

"Leave Barack Obama Alone". Suddenl

[Image: leave-obama-alone.jpg]

if what Axlerod says is true, he is Tactically admitting that Democratic Tax Policies are bad for the Economy, but help them get elected by those who want to punish others for success.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2008 01:47 PM by GGniner.)
11-24-2008 01:46 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies
GGniner Wrote:So Obama, who ran on raising taxes on the 'rich' and reversing the "bush tax cuts" as a major campaign point, now completely reversing himself per Axlerod is OK, and for anyone to point out the obvious here its not Ok, because of uh..."pragmatism". hahaha, spinning like a top. Why didn't he run on "Pragmatism" in October?

if what Axlerod says is true, he is Tactically admitting that Democratic Tax Policies are bad for the Economy, but help them get elected by those who want to punish others for success.
That is because in an election you run on the differences between you and your opponent. I personally do not see allowing the tax cuts to continue to be admitting that the Democrats policy as wrong. I see it as a sound political move that will pay dividends down the road. But you keep with your "Obama is the boogie man" mentality, if it helps you sleep at night.
11-24-2008 02:34 PM
Advertisement

Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

uhmump95 ...... MAY I BE .....

The first to say you are Full of She-ite ...

I am a Conservative and I KNOW that Raising Taxes IS NOT what this country needs or can handle or afford AND - - >

Since "Your Guy" got voted In and "My Guy" got sent home, you see he, Obama, has had to LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD of, "HEY, I am about to be the President of the United States and I am getting these Fooking Briefings that are too Surreal to be Real and DAMM !!!!!! I never Knew This was TRULY HAPPENING .... I just thought the Conservatives were Liars and Thieves from the Poor .....

He has actually had to sit back and take a look AT REALITY .... not be Confrontational in front of a Camera while in a Political Campaign Debate ... this is REAL STUFF and not Smoke and Mirrors and Obama is learning things that ONLY a President has the Clearance to Know and he is going "OH SHYTE" !!!!!!!

As I posted in another Topic, he has seen the Truth and is acting accordingly and I DO give him KUDOS for that !!!!! He is seemingly NOT the Super Left Winged Empty Headed Idiot that he was saying he was going to be in all the Campaign Debates and Stump Speeches. He is having to put Joe Biden on Prozac and Lithium RIGHT NOW.

They are comparing his Cabinet Appointments to being almost Twins of John F. Kennedy when he won office.

It is one thing to shoot off at the mouth about how you can SAVE THE WORLD when you have had Blinders On .... it is another to See The Truth and Act Criminally insofar as to FORCE YOUR FAILED Ideas on a Crumbling Nation simply to Appease and Comfort your Liberal Supporters that WANT TAXES TAXES TAXES so they can KEEP ON lining their Pockets and Force the Welfare and Entitlement Masses to KEEP Them in Office and in Power.

He is Appointing People that are Center, Center Right, and Down Right Conservatives to his Cabinet .... He has done what Few New Presidents, especially as young as he is, have done and that is to totally Remove Himself from Politics and Party Lines on this Issue and DO THE RIGHT THING !!!!

He just alienated about 50%, if not more, of his Capital Hill Support Base and THAT TOOK BALLZ BABY !!!!

It is not "We Conservatives" who are giving him ANYTHING .... It is Clearly "You Liberals", who can NOT STAND the fact that the man is Smart Enough to know he MUST MOVE CENTER or WE ALL STARVE !!!! You all are just like The Taliban and al Zawahri, bin Laden's 2nd in Command, who called Your Guy a "House Negro that should Burn In Hell", because Obama is going to Increase the Military Presence in Afghanistan and BEAT THE LIVING SHYTE out of bin Laden AND because "The Bigoted United "Intolerance First" States of America, just voted in a Converted Muslim, who is Half Black, with the Middle Eastern Name of Barrack Hussein Obama" !!!!! …. The Taliban and Al Qaeda CAN NOT STAND that their HATE FILLED PROPAGANDA of always calling the U.S. Racist Pigs just got SLAMMED BACK in their Cave Dwelling Azzes and I LOVE THAT.

You Liberals are SO FAKE when it comes to these sorts of things, until it is sickening, not elected 2 Good Weeks and already you are turning on Your Guy - - you can't even tell Zogby who the man's Running Mate was on Election Day and yet you scream and holler at Obama now that he has made a Super Mature Decision Predicated Upon Real and True Presidential Briefing Facts !!!! You Lib's are Shameless !!!!

Am I now in love with Obama .... NO !!! I am still buying guns that He and Biden are going to Ban as soon as they can, but as good as Gun Sales have been since the Election, there ought to be enough Gun Sale Tax Revenue to Revitalize the United States TWICE OVER.

And You Lib's kill the fook out of me with that 'Tossing Your Guys to the Winds Crap' at the First Sign of Intelligence and Putting Away Partisan Bull-Shyte Politics in favor of Simply DOING WHAT is RIGHT .... you can't even hand it to the man not to RAPE the System and fill it with Tax Burdens THIS COUNTRY JUST CAN NOT HANDLE .... if Obama is smart enough to SEE THIS .....

WHY IN HELL CAN'T YOU ????????

11-24-2008 02:41 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

Tripster Wrote:.

uhmump95 ...... MAY I BE .....

The first to say you are Full of She-ite ...

I am a Conservative and I KNOW that Raising Taxes IS NOT what this country needs or can handle or afford AND - - >

Since "Your Guy" got voted In and "My Guy" got sent home, you see he, Obama, has had to LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD of, "HEY, I am about to be the President of the United States and I am getting these Fooking Briefings that are too Surreal to be Real and DAMM !!!!!! I never Knew This was TRULY HAPPENING .... I just thought the Conservatives were Liars and Thieves from the Poor .....

He has actually had to sit back and take a look AT REALITY .... not be Confrontational in front of a Camera while in a Political Campaign Debate ... this is REAL STUFF and not Smoke and Mirrors and Obama is learning things that ONLY a President has the Clearance to Know and he is going "OH SHYTE" !!!!!!!

As I posted in another Topic, he has seen the Truth and is acting accordingly and I DO give him KUDOS for that !!!!! He is seemingly NOT the Super Left Winged Empty Headed Idiot that he was saying he was going to be in all the Campaign Debates and Stump Speeches. He is having to put Joe Biden on Prozac and Lithium RIGHT NOW.

They are comparing his Cabinet Appointments to being almost Twins of John F. Kennedy when he won office.

It is one thing to shoot off at the mouth about how you can SAVE THE WORLD when you have had Blinders On .... it is another to See The Truth and Act Criminally insofar as to FORCE YOUR FAILED Ideas on a Crumbling Nation simply to Appease and Comfort your Liberal Supporters that WANT TAXES TAXES TAXES so they can KEEP ON lining their Pockets and Force the Welfare and Entitlement Masses to KEEP Them in Office and in Power.

He is Appointing People that are Center, Center Right, and Down Right Conservatives to his Cabinet .... He has done what Few New Presidents, especially as young as he is, have done and that is to totally Remove Himself from Politics and Party Lines on this Issue and DO THE RIGHT THING !!!!

He just alienated about 50%, if not more, of his Capital Hill Support Base and THAT TOOK BALLZ BABY !!!!

It is not "We Conservatives" who are giving him ANYTHING .... It is Clearly "You Liberals", who can NOT STAND the fact that the man is Smart Enough to know he MUST MOVE CENTER or WE ALL STARVE !!!! You all are just like The Taliban and al Zawahri, bin Laden's 2nd in Command, who called Your Guy a "House Negro that should Burn In Hell", because Obama is going to Increase the Military Presence in Afghanistan and BEAT THE LIVING SHYTE out of bin Laden AND because "The Bigoted United "Intolerance First" States of America, just voted in a Converted Muslim, who is Half Black, with the Middle Eastern Name of Barrack Hussein Obama" !!!!! …. The Taliban and Al Qaeda CAN NOT STAND that their HATE FILLED PROPAGANDA of always calling the U.S. Racist Pigs just got SLAMMED BACK in their Cave Dwelling Azzes and I LOVE THAT.

You Liberals are SO FAKE when it comes to these sorts of things, until it is sickening, not elected 2 Good Weeks and already you are turning on Your Guy - - you can't even tell Zogby who the man's Running Mate was on Election Day and yet you scream and holler at Obama now that he has made a Super Mature Decision Predicated Upon Real and True Presidential Briefing Facts !!!! You Lib's are Shameless !!!!

Am I now in love with Obama .... NO !!! I am still buying guns that He and Biden are going to Ban as soon as they can, but as good as Gun Sales have been since the Election, there ought to be enough Gun Sale Tax Revenue to Revitalize the United States TWICE OVER.

And You Lib's kill the fook out of me with that 'Tossing Your Guys to the Winds Crap' at the First Sign of Intelligence and Putting Away Partisan Bull-Shyte Politics in favor of Simply DOING WHAT is RIGHT .... you can't even hand it to the man not to RAPE the System and fill it with Tax Burdens THIS COUNTRY JUST CAN NOT HANDLE .... if Obama is smart enough to SEE THIS .....

WHY IN HELL CAN'T YOU ????????

Are you done?
11-24-2008 02:49 PM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
firmbizzle Wrote:
Tripster Wrote:[Image: bull****.jpg]

Are you done?

Nope.
I'm sure he has plenty left.05-stirthepot
11-24-2008 02:52 PM
cb4029 Offline

Donators
uhmump95 Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:So Obama, who ran on raising taxes on the 'rich' and reversing the "bush tax cuts" as a major campaign point, now completely reversing himself per Axlerod is OK, and for anyone to point out the obvious here its not Ok, because of uh..."pragmatism". hahaha, spinning like a top. Why didn't he run on "Pragmatism" in October?

That is because in an election you run on the differences between you and your opponent. I personally do not see allowing the tax cuts to continue to be admitting that the Democrats policy as wrong. I see it as a sound political move that will pay dividends down the road. But you keep with your "Obama is the boogie man" mentality, if it helps you sleep at night.

One day he'll admit this guy is smarter than the retards offered by his side. 05-stirthepot
11-24-2008 02:55 PM
DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
firmbizzle Wrote:They feel that they are right because they offer no ideas other than the constant matra "Less Government, Lower Taxes, More Guns, Less Gays, More God, Free market, let the market decide what happens" Over and over and over, no plan, no new ideas, just oppose anything the dems do. 05-nono

You're joking right?

"Change we need" is NOT a plan.

The DNC hasn't had a platform in ages. They ran on ABB for the past 3 elections. And they simply opposed Bush at most turns for the past 8 years. Remember judicial nominations? Remember EPA changes? Remember the ABM treaty withdrawal? Fannie Mae investigation? Want to go on?

And just like this post, Dems offered NO new ideas, just criticize.

Geesh, we're not as drunk as Ted Kennedy, nor as dumb as the public schools would like us to be...some of us do remember facts.
11-24-2008 04:12 PM
Advertisement

DrTorch Offline
Proved mach and GTS to be liars

I Root For: ASU, BGSU
CrappiesDonatorsBalance of Power Contest
firmbizzle Wrote:
cb4029 Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:

Agreed. This is what happens when a president governs pragmatically, instead of idealogically.

Stupid.

Governing "pragmatically" is why problems never get solved. Having a clearly defined ideal and the intelligence of how to get there is a noble thing. It's part of what makes a good leader.
11-24-2008 04:14 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

DrTorch Wrote:
firmbizzle Wrote:
cb4029 Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:

Stupid.

Governing "pragmatically" is why problems never get solved. Having a clearly defined ideal and the intelligence of how to get there is a noble thing. It's part of what makes a good leader.

That's the biggest lie around. Goverment built the interstate highway, and brought running water to Appalachia. The Free Market never would have done that.

CB- love the Huey vs Young Reezy fight. Uncle Ruckus is my favorite.
11-24-2008 04:23 PM
Tripster Offline
Most Dangerous Man on a Keyboard

I Root For: The Best Only

Torch - - don't even try with these guyz ...

They honestly BELIEVE Jimmy 'Peanut' Carter and Bill 'Cigar' Clinton were the '2' Best Presidents this country will ever see and they both broke our backs.

Yet, they talk about Richard Nixon like he was a Scum Bag and HE KEPT HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE and got us out of Viet Nam.

And NO, I AM NOT FINISHED !!!! So There ... I have taken the Liberal way and will save the reasons for why I am not Finished for another Sound Bite or for when I can have time enough to think up a Good Lie.

You Lib's are like a fantastic case of Terminal Cancer, you try to kill it off and it ONLY GETS WORSE.

And yeah, I am enjoying Zero'ing In my New AR15's and M4's ... THANK YOU Pres Obama for forcing me to get off my dead azz and finally buy those Assault Weapons !!!!!

+1 for Obama on that issue !!!!!!!

11-24-2008 04:27 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

DrTorch Wrote:
firmbizzle Wrote:They feel that they are right because they offer no ideas other than the constant matra "Less Government, Lower Taxes, More Guns, Less Gays, More God, Free market, let the market decide what happens" Over and over and over, no plan, no new ideas, just oppose anything the dems do. 05-nono

You're joking right?

"Change we need" is NOT a plan.

The DNC hasn't had a platform in ages. They ran on ABB for the past 3 elections. And they simply opposed Bush at most turns for the past 8 years. Remember judicial nominations? Remember EPA changes? Remember the ABM treaty withdrawal? Fannie Mae investigation? Want to go on?

And just like this post, Dems offered NO new ideas, just criticize.

Geesh, we're not as drunk as Ted Kennedy, nor as dumb as the public schools would like us to be...some of us do remember facts.

That's because Bush has tried to dismantle most of gov't great acheivements in favor of the free market. You have to get use to the fact that most Americans like perks. They like roads without tolls, healthcare/dentalcare, Social security, hospitals, parks, etc. Sure there are things that we can improve on, but it doesn't mean we have to throw away 60 years of progress.
11-24-2008 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.