No matter who we choose, we lose... 03-banghead
10-16-2008 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Longstrangetrip Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Uconn
RE: Louisville Basketball
bitcruncher Wrote:No matter who we choose, we lose... 03-banghead

Amen Bit. In a country full of 350 million people, these 2 clowns are the best we could do? Yikes.
10-16-2008 06:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Longstrangetrip Wrote:Amen Bit. In a country full of 350 million people, these 2 clowns are the best we could do? Yikes.
They're merely the least repulsive to a nation full of morons... 03-banghead

NOTE: Sorry about the highjack. Back to you in the studio...
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2008 08:09 PM by bitcruncher.)
10-16-2008 08:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
bitcruncher Wrote:You think McCain is going to help America? 04-jawdrop

I look at a guy with zero experience in most anything with a background in the Chicago political machine. He has Marxist principle at the heart of most of his policies. I'd vote for Jimmy Carter over this guy.

As most of the world is electing center right politicians we're going to take a hard left turn with a 'leader' who's never led anything much less the largest economy on earth. He's a par for the course leftist who thinks that failed ideas will work this time merely because it's he who will be executing them.
10-16-2008 08:38 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF
L-yes Wrote:

I look at a guy with zero experience in most anything with a background in the Chicago political machine. He has Marxist principle at the heart of most of his policies. I'd vote for Jimmy Carter over this guy.

As most of the world is electing center right politicians we're going to take a hard left turn with a 'leader' who's never led anything much less the largest economy on earth. He's a par for the course leftist who thinks that failed ideas will work this time merely because it's he who will be executing them.

Sorry but its hard to take whatever twisted point you were trying to make seriously when you try and make Obama appear to be a terrorist. I guess since one side has no new ideas they have to resort to petty character assassination and fear mongering.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2008 10:54 PM by CyberBull.)
10-16-2008 10:53 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
L-yes Wrote:

aMERICA NEEDS HOPE.
10-17-2008 12:36 AM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Sorry but its hard to take whatever twisted point you were trying to make seriously when you try and make Obama appear to be a terrorist. I guess since one side has no new ideas they have to resort to petty character assassination and fear mongering.

Hamas endorsed Obama. I'd hardly call that "petty character assassination and fear mongering". I'd call it something that needs some explanation and exploration. Thanks for bringing it up.
10-17-2008 12:51 PM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Bingo.
10-17-2008 01:04 PM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Hamas endorsed Obama. I'd hardly call that "petty character assassination and fear mongering". I'd call it something that needs some explanation and exploration. Thanks for bringing it up.

Hamas like any person, organization, or corporate entity in the world is free to endorse anyone they want in a political contest in any country. Hardly, calls for anyone to even notice it. I'm very excited that two non-WASPs will be leading the executive branch for once. And before anyone says Irish Catholics are white people too, until the middle of the 20th Century they along with Jews and Italians were regarded the same way as any non-white minority. Jews, Italians, and Irish Catholics were the north's answer to southern enslavement of African-Americans.
10-17-2008 01:09 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
brista21 Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Hamas like any person, organization, or corporate entity in the world is free to endorse anyone they want in a political contest in any country. Hardly, calls for anyone to even notice it. I'm very excited that two non-WASPs will be leading the executive branch for once. And before anyone says Irish Catholics are white people too, until the middle of the 20th Century they along with Jews and Italians were regarded the same way as any non-white minority. Jews, Italians, and Irish Catholics were the north's answer to southern enslavement of African-Americans.

I'm sorry; I don't recall Hamas being active in our politics before. I think it's a fair question to ask why they would endorse Barak Obama. They obviously think he would be the optimum choice to advance their interests.

As for WASPS or Catholics leading the executive branch you're losing me. I mentioned nothing about race or religion which is what many seem to be hung up on in this cycle including you.

You see the race of Barak and the race of John don't concern me. Their experience levels and world views do.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2008 01:21 PM by L-yes.)
10-17-2008 01:19 PM
Advertisement

CyberBull Offline
Heisman

L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Again, more fear mongering and the desperate tactics of a party that is has run out of ideas, or perhaps even afraid of ideas themselves.

BTW....MLK was considered a "left wing radical", communist and that his ideas were dangerous and would ruin the country. I guess we saw how bad that turned out...
10-17-2008 01:39 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

L-yes Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

I'm sorry; I don't recall Hamas being active in our politics before. I think it's a fair question to ask why they would endorse Barak Obama. They obviously think he would be the optimum choice to advance their interests.

As for WASPS or Catholics leading the executive branch you're losing me. I mentioned nothing about race or religion which is what many seem to be hung up on in this cycle including you.

You see the race of Barak and the race of John don't concern me. Their experience levels and world views do.

If McCain had any new ideas he would be talking about the economy, energy, education and the other issues that Obama has tried to engage McCain into discussing. However, McCain campaign is too busy tying up my telephone lines spreading fear and festering hate.
10-17-2008 01:53 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

Again, more fear mongering and the desperate tactics of a party that is has run out of ideas, or perhaps even afraid of ideas themselves.

BTW....MLK was considered a "left wing radical", communist and that his ideas were dangerous and would ruin the country. I guess we saw how bad that turned out...

What are you alluding to? Are you saying Barak Obama and Martin Luther King are in the same boat? Are you calling me a racist that may threaten someone's life for questioning Barak Obama's credentials and initiative? Did Martin Luther King Jr run for president? Non sequiturs on the left have always thrown me for a loop.

Your attitude will be the one responsible for crushing free speech and the civil exchange of ideas. It comes cloaked in self righteous indignation that someone might question 'the leader'. Anyone who would do such a thing must be a racist or a fear monger or practicing character assassination, right? It is illustrated so clearly in this thread when it went from Hamas' endorsement of your candidate quickly to the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr and the race of the respective candidates.

I hope that you notice that it was you and brista who steered the dialogue into race based territory. You are so transparent and yet so blind to it.
10-17-2008 03:03 PM
TegaCayCard Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Louisville
L-yes, weren't you the one that wears a turbin?03-lmfao
10-17-2008 03:37 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
L-yes Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

L-Yes, you make great points. And yet again, race is pulled into be the focal point of something that it has no business being in. The fact is extremists are happy that Obama is running. They will have easy access to our shores and homes. Obama has no belief in The Christian God, and many are following his false religious views. And his theories are very grounded in socialism. I am not looking foward to serving under him as the Commander in Chief if he makes it. But I will. For that matter, I'm not to high on McCain either.

What would it take to have the U.S move to civil war again?
10-17-2008 05:14 PM
Advertisement

L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
TegaCayCard Wrote:L-yes, weren't you the one that wears a turbin?03-lmfao

Yes.

What does my turban have to do with anything?

Can we get away from the race, dress and religion of people and to the ideology? For instance I find it interesting that terrorists and thugs like Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro are openly cheering for Obama. I'd like an Obama supporter’s opinion on why that is.

The Hamas question remains. They are not some random entity or benign group. They are the paramilitary/political organization that controls the Palestinian Authority and have sworn to annihilate Israel.

They are a major player in the Middle East and are self proclaimed mortal enemies of our closest ally in the region.

From the Hamas charter:
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

What do they see in Obama that they prefer to McCain? Is it a reluctance to intervene in forigen affairs? Is it someone who will negotiate with them directly and validate their claims? What is it?
10-17-2008 05:15 PM
army56mike Offline

I Root For: Liberty & UofL
04-cheers!
10-17-2008 05:20 PM
L-yes Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
army56mike Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:
CyberBull Wrote:
L-yes Wrote:

L-Yes, you make great points. And yet again, race is pulled into be the focal point of something that it has no business being in. The fact is extremists are happy that Obama is running. They will have easy access to our shores and homes. Obama has no belief in The Christian God, and many are following his false religious views. And his theories are very grounded in socialism. I am not looking foward to serving under him as the Commander in Chief if he makes it. But I will. For that matter, I'm not to high on McCain either.

What would it take to have the U.S move to civil war again?

It's not Obama's belief in God that I'm questioning. My sig is a introspective question to a segment of Obama's followers.
10-17-2008 05:24 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

Again, Americans want to talk about our failing economy, improving education and energy independence. Instead, we get the guilty by association game.
10-17-2008 07:51 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.