Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Thought Police Enter Man’s Home Over “Christians Need to Stand Up” Social Media Post
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Thought Police Enter Man’s Home Over “Christians Need to Stand Up” Social Media Post
Quote:A pair of British police officers accompanied by a nurse were filmed entering a man’s home and questioning him over a social media post where he suggested Christians “stand up” in the wake of the recent stabbing of Orthodox Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel.

The man kindly told the cops they could take a seat in his house before explaining to them, “This is religious discrimination right now, you know? Because, you won’t be knocking on Muslims’ doors if they had this conversation because I already know why you’re here.”

After asking the officers to explain themselves why they were in his house, one of the cops said, “People have raised concerns about your views… That you’re concerned with what’s going on in Australia.”

He answered, “Yeah, so? I’m an Orthodox Christian. Now, you’ve turned up at my house because I visited my priest?”

An officer then asked if they could help the man with any of his concerns about the recent stabbing attack in Australia.

The nurse working alongside the officers tried talking to the man next, but the frustrated man cut him off, saying, “So, because I’ve questioned on behalf of the church not acting on the behalf of Christians, you’re now turning up here with mental health nurses to [unintelligible] as some right-wing nut?”

“Sir. no one assumes anything,” the nurse assured the man.

This scene highlights the draconian system under which UK citizens are now living, and should serve as a warning to Americans who are naive enough to believe it could never happen here.

Link
04-20-2024 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
RE: Thought Police Enter Man’s Home Over “Christians Need to Stand Up” Social Media Post
(04-20-2024 02:46 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:A pair of British police officers accompanied by a nurse were filmed entering a man’s home and questioning him over a social media post where he suggested Christians “stand up” in the wake of the recent stabbing of Orthodox Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel.

The man kindly told the cops they could take a seat in his house before explaining to them, “This is religious discrimination right now, you know? Because, you won’t be knocking on Muslims’ doors if they had this conversation because I already know why you’re here.”

After asking the officers to explain themselves why they were in his house, one of the cops said, “People have raised concerns about your views… That you’re concerned with what’s going on in Australia.”

He answered, “Yeah, so? I’m an Orthodox Christian. Now, you’ve turned up at my house because I visited my priest?”

An officer then asked if they could help the man with any of his concerns about the recent stabbing attack in Australia.

The nurse working alongside the officers tried talking to the man next, but the frustrated man cut him off, saying, “So, because I’ve questioned on behalf of the church not acting on the behalf of Christians, you’re now turning up here with mental health nurses to [unintelligible] as some right-wing nut?”

“Sir. no one assumes anything,” the nurse assured the man.

This scene highlights the draconian system under which UK citizens are now living, and should serve as a warning to Americans who are naive enough to believe it could never happen here.

Link

It will happen here because conservatives and chrisitians here are too weak and submissive to stand up to the leftist scum that will enact these measures.
04-20-2024 02:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.