ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jason Wade
backcourt Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Old Dominion
Jason Wade
Been on campus for the Career Fair at ODU and had the opportunity to see and talk to Jason Wade for a few moments walking on campus. He looks fantastic!!!! He has to have worked really hard to get in the shape that I saw him in and I complimented him the same. Obviously, he is hoping that his body holds up for the season. Anyway, he looks fantastic. Here’s hoping that translates to the pre-injury Jason Wade!
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2023 12:48 PM by backcourt.)
10-18-2023 12:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Chillie Willie Offline
All American

RE: Jason Wade
Looking forward to seeing him in action. Got my tix and ready to go!
10-18-2023 12:43 PM
Mo Blue Den You Offline
1st String

(10-18-2023 12:38 PM)backcourt Wrote:  Been on campus for the Career Fair at ODU and had the opportunity to see and talk to Jason Wade for a few moments walking on campus. He looks fantastic!!!! He has to have worked really to get in the shape that I saw him in and I complimented him the same. Obviously, he is hoping that his body holds up for the season. Anyway, he looks fantastic. Here’s that translates to the pre-injury Jason Wade!

Yeah that would be incredible. He was playing at a very high level for us before his initial ACL injury. Would be great to have him back as that bully below.
10-18-2023 01:03 PM
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
That's good news and it is exactly what he needed to have happen. Hopefully he has gotten back a lot of the quickness that he had before gaining the weight and will be back to playing his normal position(s) again. It was crazy to see him playing at the Power Forward and Center positions for both him and the team.
10-18-2023 01:45 PM
Advertisement

Monarchist13 Offline

JJ told me he lost 15 pounds between summer workouts and fall practice. Dude has been busting his ass in the gym and it's clear.

I think we all hope he has a fun and successful senior year after all he has been through to get here.

Now that I think about it, there's probably only 2 people on campus that fans can all agree on how we feel about them and they're both named Jason. I guess we need to put more money into recruiting guys named Jason.
10-18-2023 01:57 PM
Stat Geek Offline
Heisman

I saw Jason at camp over the summer and he looked pretty good then so I was happy to hear he lost 15 pounds from there. Im guessing he never returns 100% but at 80%, Wade is pretty good. He looked to be 50% last year but had the BB IQ to make plays offensively.
10-18-2023 02:00 PM
Nukesquad Offline
1st String

Always good to hear. Can't wait to see him suit up!
10-18-2023 02:04 PM
Advertisement

ODUODUODU Offline
1st String

I hope he's rewarded with a trip to the NCAA Tourny this year. He deserves it based on how hard he's worked to get back and also the fact that he has stuck with the ODU MBB Program.
10-18-2023 03:03 PM
JJMonarch Offline
1st String

Kudos to Wade, a great kid and a great family. It’s heart warming to see Ronnie Wade helping Coach Webb get around at the BB games.
10-18-2023 04:29 PM
north beach monarch Offline
Special Teams

I’ve talked with Ronnie and Jason several times. He’s down to 220 and submitted his paperwork, he expects to have 2 years of eligibility remaining
10-18-2023 11:35 PM
Advertisement

ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

(10-18-2023 11:35 PM)north beach monarch Wrote:  I’ve talked with Ronnie and Jason several times. He’s down to 220 and submitted his paperwork, he expects to have 2 years of eligibility remaining

That would be awesome if he ends up with 2 more years to play. Hope it works out for him. He's been through a lot and has worked hard to overcome his unfortunate setbacks. Thanks for sharing that information with us.
10-18-2023 11:39 PM
MonarchManiac Offline
Heisman

(10-18-2023 11:35 PM)north beach monarch Wrote:  I’ve talked with Ronnie and Jason several times. He’s down to 220 and submitted his paperwork, he expects to have 2 years of eligibility remaining

Love it. I would love nothing more than him coming back and going on a mean streak.
10-19-2023 08:36 AM
monarx Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-19-2023 08:36 AM)MonarchManiac Wrote:  

Love it. I would love nothing more than him coming back and going on a mean streak.

That would be amazing to have him 2 more years. The kid is a real inspiration.
10-22-2023 04:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.