Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bronson
Bookmark and Share
Tribeheart Offline
Heisman

I Root For: William & Mary
Bronson
Best wishes for successful healing whatever the circumstances may be. You are a greatly appreciated member of the Tribe Family, Bronson, and your health is all that matters at this time.
09-24-2023 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wanm65 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W&M
RE: Bronson
(09-24-2023 12:01 PM)Tribeheart Wrote:  Best wishes for successful healing whatever the circumstances may be. You are a greatly appreciated member of the Tribe Family, Bronson, and your health is all that matters at this time.

AMEN
09-24-2023 12:40 PM
billymac Offline
Heisman

The leader of the team.
09-24-2023 01:33 PM
Triber4Life Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: William and Mary
He is a fine young man and a true inspiration to the team and those who know him. I know him personally and his love for his teammates, his faith in God, and his love for the Tribe in general is something to be admired. I have faith that the team doctors and coaching staff will do what is best for him and his health. I truly hope he sees the field again this season because it wont be the same without him. Leader personified.....
09-25-2023 12:33 PM
wmmii Offline
1st String

Bronson
(09-25-2023 12:33 PM)Triber4Life Wrote:  He is a fine young man and a true inspiration to the team and those who know him. I know him personally and his love for his teammates, his faith in God, and his love for the Tribe in general is something to be admired. I have faith that the team doctors and coaching staff will do what is best for him and his health. I truly hope he sees the field again this season because it wont be the same without him. Leader personified.....

Even if he cannot play anymore this season his presence on the sideline and leadership will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
09-25-2023 02:07 PM
Advertisement

Sitting bull Offline
All American

(09-25-2023 02:07 PM)wmmii Wrote:  
(09-25-2023 12:33 PM)Triber4Life Wrote:  He is a fine young man and a true inspiration to the team and those who know him. I know him personally and his love for his teammates, his faith in God, and his love for the Tribe in general is something to be admired. I have faith that the team doctors and coaching staff will do what is best for him and his health. I truly hope he sees the field again this season because it wont be the same without him. Leader personified.....

Even if he cannot play anymore this season his presence on the sideline and leadership will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly how I see it. He will be a huge motivator on the sideline.
09-25-2023 02:21 PM
Zorch Offline
All American

The CAA Coaches Conference Call is on the CAA site. Coach London described Yoder's injury as "upper body" and described his availability as "day to day, week to week". John O'Connor let him get away with that; however, another media guy did follow up. London then just talked about how good all the backups are.
09-25-2023 03:08 PM
Tribe32 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tribe
Given that, it sounds like a separated shoulder and not a break. That would be terrific news.
09-25-2023 03:52 PM
Tribester Offline
Banned

Could be AC joint
09-26-2023 10:03 AM
Advertisement

TribePride91 Offline
All American

I Root For: W&M Tribe
Definitely hope Bronson is ok. Had he not gotten injured, he was likely to finish in the top 4 all time in Tribe career rushing yards. Looking at the list, he fits right in with some really great players. Currently 8th on the all-time rushing yards list and also high up on the all purpose yards list as well.

I know that there are times when we as alums get frustrated with some of the things that occur occasionally on the field. But, Bronson and many others are examples of playing the game very hard, very well, and representing the college and his teammates in a very positive way. I hope he is able to still be a part of the team the rest of the season in some significant manner.
09-28-2023 08:40 AM
TDenverFan Offline
All American

*If* the injury is season ending, I think Bronson would be eligible for a medical redshirt, if he wants to go that route. Baseless speculation on my part, to be clear, I have no knowledge of the severity of Bronson's injury or if he'd want to stay for another year.

Per this (https://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/georgi...xplained), you can play in up to 4 football games, or 30% of the season (whichever is greater) and be eligible for a medical redshirt. Not sure if Covid rules impact this at all, however.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023 09:51 AM by TDenverFan.)
09-28-2023 09:48 AM
Tribe32 Offline
All American

He already graduated and is in grad school. No clue whether it is a one or two year program. If he's good enough to play in the NFL, he will be gone.
09-28-2023 10:56 AM
mrjoolius Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-28-2023 10:56 AM)Tribe32 Wrote:  He already graduated and is in grad school. No clue whether it is a one or two year program. If he's good enough to play in the NFL, he will be gone.
Just my opinion, but Bronson doesn't have the size and speed teams are looking for in a pro running back. However, the majority of FBS programs would love to add a FCS All-American as a 1 year rental. That would be the real threat if Bronson decides to keep his year of eligibility. I'd love for him to finish out his eligibility in Williamsburg, but that lure of NIL money could get pretty strong.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023 11:32 AM by mrjoolius.)
09-28-2023 11:24 AM
Advertisement

TDenverFan Offline
All American

(09-28-2023 10:56 AM)Tribe32 Wrote:  He already graduated and is in grad school. No clue whether it is a one or two year program. If he's good enough to play in the NFL, he will be gone.

Sometimes the NCAA allows a 6th year for a medical redshirt (there's a player on Miami who's applying for a 9th year, even), but at this point the NNCAA rules seem pretty loose to me.

Again, I have no idea if Bronson is interested in a medical redshirt, if the rules changed over covid (I couldn't find a good source), or if Bronson is actually done for the season, just putting it out as a hypothetical.
09-28-2023 12:30 PM
Tribe32 Offline
All American

(09-28-2023 11:24 AM)mrjoolius Wrote:  
Just my opinion, but Bronson doesn't have the size and speed teams are looking for in a pro running back. However, the majority of FBS programs would love to add a FCS All-American as a 1 year rental. That would be the real threat if Bronson decides to keep his year of eligibility. I'd love for him to finish out his eligibility in Williamsburg, but that lure of NIL money could get pretty strong.

I think NFL teams would take a chance on him. You have to remember that he also played on defense here and returned kicks. Pretty versatile and could make it with the right opportunity.
09-28-2023 12:32 PM
Cats2506 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Montana State
Really sorry to hear about Yoder, he is a hell of a back, hope he heals well and can continue his career
09-28-2023 05:21 PM
Florida tribe fan Offline
Special Teams

Maybe Mr. Yoder returns this week. Had a streaming issue in a rental condo this week which resulted in stumbling on the UNLV vs Nevada game where Mr. Lester rumbled for 99 yards and threes TDs. The Yoder and Lester combo will be remembered fondly.
10-15-2023 08:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.