Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News AMA Pledges to Ramp up Work With Activists to Push Irreversible 'Sex Change' Mutilati
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
AMA Pledges to Ramp up Work With Activists to Push Irreversible 'Sex Change' Mutilati
Quote:In this episode of “Shocked? Me, Neither”…

The American Medical Association (AMA) has all but flushed the Hippocratic Oath down the toilet with its pledge to ramp up its support for (pick one, or more): “cross-sex medical interventions,” “gender-affirming care,” “sex-change operations,” or the irreversible mutilation of children’s bodies.

The AMA’s House of Delegates passed a resolution on Monday in support of “gender-affirming care” for “youths with gender identity issues,” according to the Endocrine Society, the sponsor of the resolution. In a press release titled “AMA strengthens its policy on protecting access to gender-affirming care,” the organization said:

As political attacks on gender-affirming care escalate, it is the responsibility of the medical community to speak out in support of evidence-based care. Medical decisions should be made by patients, their relatives and health care providers, not politicians.

In the resolution, the AMA committed to opposing any criminal and legal penalties against patients seeking gender-affirming care, family members or guardians who support them in seeking medical care, and health care facilities and clinicians who provide gender-affirming care.

The AMA will work at the federal and state level with legislators and regulators to oppose such policies and collaborate with other organizations to educate the Federation of State Medical Boards about the importance of gender-affirming care.

The American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Urological Association, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American College of Physicians, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology, GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ+ Equality and AMA’s Medical Student Section co-sponsored the Society’s resolution.

This is not only madness; it is immoral. How many times have we read or said it?

Children want to be any number of things “when they grow up,” one day, and a different thing, the next. Toss in indoctrination in the public school system, and boom: confused boys think they want to be girls, and vice versa. So now we have the AMA jumping on the bandwagon with both pandering feet — and actively promoting the mutilation of young kids.

And the Hippocratic Oath? The modern pledge (written in 1964) reads, in part (emphasis, mine):

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

[…]

If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person’s family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

[…]

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

Is today’s AMA making a mockery of the above oath? Hell yes, it is.

To believe that a physician who truly subscribes to the Hippocratic Oath can rightly, ethically, and morally, perform irreversible double mastectomies or castrations on confused children is to intentionally reject the very oath he or she pledged to uphold.

The adopted resolution was written by two medical students, both of whom are transgender, according to MedPage Today. Charles Adams and Delia Sosa absurdly expressed concerns that state restrictions on cross-sex treatments for children “endangered people’s lives.” Really?

As we reported in early June, a former Navy SEAL who “transitioned” to “Kristen” in 2013, then “detransitioned” back to “Chris” in 2022, continues to warn the public about the gender industry and the intentional concealing of gender dysphoria data.

One of the biggest pieces of data that they’re missing right now is that 80 percent of the kids who are going through gender dysphoria or gender confusion either before puberty and during puberty — 80 percent of those kids are corrected – [They] will get rid of all that gender confusion by the time puberty is over. 80%!

Chris Beck said he ruined his life — at the urging of manipulators.

The AMA was unavailable for comment.

The Bottom Line
Why does the Democrat Party stand steadfastly behind the sickness of so-called “gender-affirming care”? Why does Joe Biden say stupid crap like “These [anti-transitioning] bills and laws attack the most basic values and freedoms — the right to raise your own children.”?

Granted, the 80-year-old, mental acuity-declining president mumbles nonsense he’s told to mumble by far-left handlers, but he still mumbles it.

My best guess is this: Given that the Democrat Party can only remain viable on a national level by pandering to multiple sections of a patchwork quilt of disparate parts, Democrats “reason” that the more parts of the quilt they placate, the better their chances of gaining or maintaining power.

Meanwhile, when we reach a point where even the American Medical Association gleefully hops aboard the Irreversible Mutilation of Children Express,I shudder at the thought of what might lie ominously around the next corner.

Link
06-17-2023 11:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: AMA Pledges to Ramp up Work With Activists to Push Irreversible 'Sex Change' Mutilati
it’s nothing more than a deductible … ask commie tommie … he’ll tell ya all about the ‘inner’ workings … ;$
06-17-2023 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: AMA Pledges to Ramp up Work With Activists to Push Irreversible 'Sex Change' Mutilati
Just think, back in the middle of the last century we held war crimes trials for the monsters who performed mutilations and tortured untold numbers of people as part of Nazi Germany's sanctioned medical experimentation on unwilling subjects. Some of those monsters were put to death. These days they are highly paid and celebrated. This world has been flipped over on its head.
06-17-2023 11:52 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
AMA, CDC, UN, WHO, POTUS... all... freaking... morons.

I don't listen to a word from any of them.
06-17-2023 11:59 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(06-17-2023 11:52 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Just think, back in the middle of the last century we held war crimes trials for the monsters who performed mutilations and tortured untold numbers of people as part of Nazi Germany's sanctioned medical experimentation on unwilling subjects. Some of those monsters were put to death. These days they are highly paid and celebrated. This world has been flipped over on its head.

High time for another Judgment at Nuremberg.
06-17-2023 12:19 PM
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
It’s the only move the AMA can offer-surgery or drugs. It’s their solution to everything. It’s why they should stay in their lane and not get into “what people feel” subjects.

It’s an industry. Profit driven. That’s all. And it’s one that increasing numbers of people don’t trust.
06-17-2023 03:43 PM
stinkfist Online

(06-17-2023 03:43 PM)Todor Wrote:  It’s the only move the AMA can offer-surgery or drugs. It’s their solution to everything. It’s why they should stay in their lane and not get into “what people feel” subjects.

It’s an industry. Profit driven. That’s all. And it’s one that increasing numbers of people don’t trust.

that's correct ... now extrapolate to subsidized welfare via 'muh capitalism' ... now, who's fk'd!?!

please explain why living a few more shiTTTy fk'n years should become the wealth siphon for the bureaucrats...

like I told muh BiL (ENT) when zero-care passed and he biatched up a storm, "yo dipshite, you may be a doc, but you suck at the impact how subsidized finance just gave you a pot o' gold" ... yeah, he hasn't fk'd with me since on that topic...

another addendum: explain why pharmas are publicly traded ... those fagoos walk hand-n-hand....
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2023 03:57 PM by stinkfist.)
06-17-2023 03:52 PM
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

It makes me wonder how, behind the scenes, they lobby and “direct” various things like gender issues to be labeled medical issues instead of psychology issues. They hustle for business that way I’m sure.

Once you have something labeled a medical condition, it becomes (to some people) shady or a fraud to try to treat it by non medical means. They manipulative public perception of what a condition is so that they always become the only (legal) solution.
06-17-2023 04:01 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: AMA Pledges to Ramp up Work With Activists
(06-17-2023 11:59 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  AMA, CDC, UN, WHO, POTUS... all... freaking... morons.

Me neither. I wish all Americans, including freaking doctors, would take that stand. I know a couple of docs and they both say that the AMA does not speak for them.

My list of loons not worth listening to;

AMA, CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, FIB, CIA, HHS, DOE, DOD, Pentagon, AP, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, MSDNC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and the list goes on and on. I probably left a few off.

Any lamestream media, all Federal Government agencies, Hollywood - both movies and TV, shyster lawyers who believe themselves smarter than everybody else......

The Mockingbird media has programmed us since birth to believe certain things, both through TV programming (check that word) and news reports. Most of us don't recognize that what we believe are our own thoughts have been planted and nurtured by the intel agencies.

You wonder why they call it TV "PROGRAMMING?"

They got us hooked on the idiot box for a reason. Efficiency in subverting minds of a huge population.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2023 04:08 PM by MileHighBronco.)
06-17-2023 04:06 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(06-17-2023 04:01 PM)Todor Wrote:  It makes me wonder how, behind the scenes, they lobby and “direct” various things like gender issues to be labeled medical issues instead of psychology issues. They hustle for business that way I’m sure.

Once you have something labeled a medical condition, it becomes (to some people) shady or a fraud to try to treat it by non medical means. They manipulative public perception of what a condition is so that they always become the only (legal) solution."j/m,.

explain this ... why is it still called "practicing medicine"...

"labeled" is the correct word in usage ... that's why they own yo' arse (if ya let 'em) ... too many don't have that 'bility to sift thru reality and the hobgoblins....

@rubberMeetsTheRoad
06-17-2023 04:08 PM
stinkfist Online

(06-17-2023 04:06 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  
(06-17-2023 11:59 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  AMA, CDC, UN, WHO, POTUS... all... freaking... morons.

Me neither. I wish all Americans, including freaking doctors, would take that stand. I know a couple of docs and they both say that the AMA does not speak for them.

My list of loons not worth listening to;

AMA, CDC, FDA, NIAID, NIH, FIB, CIA, HHS, DOE, DOD, Pentagon, AP, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, MSDNC, CNN, NPR, PBS, and the list goes on and on. I probably left a few off.

Any lamestream media, all Federal Government agencies, Hollywood - both movies and TV, shyster lawyers who believe themselves smarter than everybody else......

The Mockingbird media has programmed us since birth to believe certain things, both through TV programming (check that word) and news reports. Most of us don't recognize that what we believe are our own thoughts have been planted and nurtured by the intel agencies.

You wonder why they call it TV "PROGRAMMING?"

They got us hooked on the idiot box for a reason. Efficiency in subverting minds of a huge population.

why would the greedy docs do such ... more houses and boats lives matter, Ja?!
06-17-2023 04:18 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I hate that they spend so much money to discredit any other solutions to issues. They spent billions fighting against osteopaths and chiropractors to discredit them as being a possible solution to anything.

They like to point out the “quackery” and “non scientific” things osteopaths used to believe when they were fighting for the right to treat people in late 1800’s-early 1900’s. What the AMA doesnt mention is what they believed in that era.

I don’t like shutting down entire lines of scientific investigation because they can’t control and profit from it.
06-17-2023 04:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.