Musk is Cleaning Up Twitter, Antifa Not Amused

11-28-2022 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Musk is Cleaning Up Twitter, Antifa Not Amused
All it takes is 1 an-queefa target to conceal carry & they won’t jump anyone again. Send a few them straight to hell with a case of lead poisoning and they’ll stop.
11-28-2022 04:17 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(11-28-2022 04:17 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  All it takes is 1 an-queefa target to conceal carry & they won’t jump anyone again. Send a few them straight to hell with a case of lead poisoning and they’ll stop.

While that would be nice, that will not stop them, They will become more covert about this and sucker punches - sucker attacks etc.....
11-28-2022 04:24 PM
b0ndsj0ns Offline
Legend

I Root For: ECU
I'm going to ask what I know is a dumb question, is there any proof that "pedo accounts" are the majority of "Antifa Twitter"?
11-28-2022 04:58 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(11-28-2022 04:58 PM)b0ndsj0ns Wrote:  I'm going to ask what I know is a dumb question, is there any proof that "pedo accounts" are the majority of "Antifa Twitter"?

Not that I have one iota of "give a damn" about Antifa and its thuggish followers..but..I wondered the same question.
11-28-2022 06:03 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Anybody
Need
To
Immediately
F***
Adolescents

What did you think it stood for?
11-28-2022 06:12 PM
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
A group of Antifa protesters at Columbia University students upset over a right-wing speaker there were caught on camera chanting “whose streets, our streets,” while holding a sign that said “NO PEDO BASHING.”

Other signs in the video seemed reasonable, like “No Rape Apologists At Columbia,” and “No White Supremacy.” But in the dead-center of the largest banner was “No Pedo Bashing.”

Whether everyone on the video knew they were standing behind a sign that supports child rape or not, they are either too stupid to know what they are protesting, or actually have no problem with child sex crimes. Perhaps they get their funding from Kevin Spacey.
11-28-2022 07:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
How is it cleaning up when he is unbanning account of people on the right who are a lot worst than Antifa?
11-28-2022 07:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(11-28-2022 07:34 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  How is it cleaning up when he is unbanning account of people on the right who are a lot worst than Antifa?

Umm...I call BS. Mofos took advantage of BLM and burned down cities to advance its radicalism. Tell that to the hundreds of business owners that had their lives destroyed by these thugs and had nothing to do with it.
11-28-2022 07:41 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
The left is freaking out because the truth tellers that were banned are being let back on the platform. The left/twitter workers that toiled so hard to create a left wing echo chamber are horrified that their work is being undone.

David, you need to explain to us all how those who are being 'unbanned' are worst than antifa. I'm assuming you meant worse. Can you do that?
11-28-2022 07:44 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
He means conservatives
11-28-2022 07:55 PM
Advertisement

DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(11-28-2022 07:44 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  The left is freaking out because the truth tellers that were banned are being let back on the platform. The left/twitter workers that toiled so hard to create a left wing echo chamber are horrified that their work is being undone.

David, you need to explain to us all how those who are being 'unbanned' are worst than antifa. I'm assuming you meant worse. Can you do that?

What I mean are white supremists, KKK and others that done harm, caused lynching and all that are being unbanned from Twitter, and they are die hard Trump supporters. Trump embraces them because he knows that he can't win without them. Not everybody on the left do embrace Antifia, Black Panthers or other extremists who were also banned from Twitter. Unbanning accounts that belong to these type of groups will make Twitter unsafe for us sane people. Some of the leadership on the right believe some of these conspiracy theories which came from these hate groups.
11-29-2022 02:10 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(11-29-2022 02:10 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(11-28-2022 07:44 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  The left is freaking out because the truth tellers that were banned are being let back on the platform. The left/twitter workers that toiled so hard to create a left wing echo chamber are horrified that their work is being undone.

What I mean are white supremists, KKK and others that done harm, caused lynching and all that are being unbanned from Twitter, and they are die hard Trump supporters. Trump embraces them because he knows that he can't win without them. Not everybody on the left do embrace Antifia, Black Panthers or other extremists who were also banned from Twitter. Unbanning accounts that belong to these type of groups will make Twitter unsafe for us sane people. Some of the leadership on the right believe some of these conspiracy theories which came from these hate groups.

You just compared Trump to "EVERYBODY ON THE LEFT". What is your point? Oh and give an example of Trump "embracing" these groups.
11-29-2022 02:13 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest

The idea that any social media site becomes..."unsafe for us sane people" makes me wonder what kind of fragile lives they live if words suddenly make them feel unsafe. After all...They CHOSE to participate in the platform to being with. No one is being FORCED to participate. Just leave and return to safety.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022 02:18 PM by Fo Shizzle.)
11-29-2022 02:16 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
White supremacists are anyone NOT a Democrat and the KKK is like 25 toothless old men these days. My gosh libs are dumb.
11-29-2022 02:47 PM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:

Who got lynched as a result of a tweet?
11-29-2022 02:59 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Who told you all that gibberish, David? Or did you come up with it all on your own?

For your info, the KKK was the LEFT. This country is teeming with white supremacists only in the heads of libs like yourself. Who got lynched? How do you know that it was the result of a tweet?

Unbanning those people will make twitter unsafe for sane people like you?

03-lmfao

You've got quite an imagination, David. You should write children's books - fiction, of course.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022 06:17 PM by MileHighBronco.)
11-29-2022 06:15 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

Musk has said that he will release on Twitter the receipts on how the censorship of mostly conservatives on the platform happened.

That should set off the left. Will be a real circus. Have to go buy some popcorn.
11-29-2022 06:39 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
According to DEMONCRATS and outlets like MSNBC, CNN, etc. Libertarians like Musk are a threat to democracy. So now both Republicans and Libertarians are a threat to democracy. Basically anyone who isn't a DEMONCRAT is a threat, a bigot, a racist....
11-29-2022 06:56 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion

Yea Dave.. I need you to give me the receipts.
11-30-2022 07:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.