Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Greg Mancz
Bookmark and Share
rocketpaul Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Greg Mancz
The Cleveland Browns have added Greg Mancz to their active Roster he will be the backup Center on Sunday top 3 centers on the Browns are on IL
11-24-2022 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
RE: Greg Mancz
11-24-2022 10:32 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
(11-24-2022 12:24 PM)rocketpaul Wrote:  The Cleveland Browns have added Greg Mancz to their active Roster he will be the backup Center on Sunday top 3 centers on the Browns are on IL

30 years old. Not many get that long a career iin the NFL. He was on the team that lost to Sylvania Southview in the state championship and had won it the year before.
11-25-2022 03:30 AM
Advertisement

IamN2daRockets! Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
(11-25-2022 03:30 AM)eastisbest Wrote:  
(11-24-2022 12:24 PM)rocketpaul Wrote:  The Cleveland Browns have added Greg Mancz to their active Roster he will be the backup Center on Sunday top 3 centers on the Browns are on IL

30 years old. Not many get that long a career iin the NFL. He was on the team that lost to Sylvania Southview in the state championship and had won it the year before.

Thanks for update.

Mancz has had a nice career. No doubt about it. He will get a very nice NFL pension and has made enough contacts to launch into several career angles post retirement.

Cincinnati Andersson... i remember Anderson had a very good running back that shredded Southview. I cannot remember his name or if he played college football. Kid was a stud in the title games.

Anderson has dropped off in recent years like Southview.

Go Rockets!
11-28-2022 01:02 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I was hoping this thread was created after Mancz just announced his retirement and also expressed an interest in coming to Toledo to coach the O-line...after he was contacted and told the current coach was let go. And neither ended up matching my hopes...
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022 06:35 PM by MotoRocket.)
11-28-2022 06:34 PM
Sleepy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
His history with Deshaun Watson has a lot to do with this.

"The majority of his starting experience came with the Texans, with Deshaun Watson as his quarterback for some of that time. Watson will return next week from his 11-game suspension and his familiarity with Mancz could be key."

https://heavy.com/sports/cleveland-brown...ng-center/
11-29-2022 02:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.