Got that white flag of surrender ready? You're goin' down. 02-13-banana
11-20-2022 02:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Babes boy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: TOLEDO FOOTBALL 1ST -
(11-20-2022 02:04 PM)Whinny1 Wrote:  Got that white flag of surrender ready? You're goin' down. 02-13-banana

Won’t get too many arguments here. Keep looking for some kind of spark to get these guys fired up but our coaching staff can’t supply that.
11-20-2022 02:45 PM
MotoRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Toledo is now down to a 6.5 point favorite from what I just saw. over/under at 54.5. That means something like a 31-24 outcome. Weather currently forecast to be a high of 43 and low of 34 with a mix of rain and snow. Too bad its not on Saturday. Forecast for Sat. is 49 and mostly sunny with a low of 35.

Buffalo did not play yesterday, so they get an extra week of rest and healing. They win the East if BG beats Ohio and they beat Kent State. BG gets it if they win vs. Ohio and Buffalo loses. Ohio wins - and they are the East champs outright with their only loss being to Kent State. Haven't heard if Rourke is playing after the injury he had against Ball State in the first half - and he was in street clothes for the second half with what looked like a five pound bag of ice around his foot/ankle. I could see BG winning that game with their pass rush and what might be limited mobility for Rourke.
11-20-2022 03:19 PM
Babes boy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
(11-20-2022 03:19 PM)MotoRocket Wrote:  Toledo is now down to a 6.5 point favorite from what I just saw. over/under at 54.5. That means something like a 31-24 outcome. Weather currently forecast to be a high of 43 and low of 34 with a mix of rain and snow. Too bad its not on Saturday. Forecast for Sat. is 49 and mostly sunny with a low of 35.

Buffalo did not play yesterday, so they get an extra week of rest and healing. They win the East if BG beats Ohio and they beat Kent State. BG gets it if they win vs. Ohio and Buffalo loses. Ohio wins - and they are the East champs outright with their only loss being to Kent State. Haven't heard if Rourke is playing after the injury he had against Ball State in the first half - and he was in street clothes for the second half with what looked like a five pound bag of ice around his foot/ankle. I could see BG winning that game with their pass rush and what might be limited mobility for Rourke.

I’m really hoping to get bgSUCKS in the championship game.
11-20-2022 07:23 PM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(11-20-2022 02:04 PM)Whinny1 Wrote:  Got that white flag of surrender ready? You're goin' down. 02-13-banana

Silly ol' nag, you don't know your down from your up with all those fermented oats yer eatin'.

The Rockets are going UP ....to the Motor City to represent the West Divison in the MACC. 04-rock

In the mean-time, I heard our 3rd team is going to get some experience scrimmaging the Broncies. Have fun with that. 03-yawn

Maybe you will outscore our 3rd team. But the Rockets are still going UP to Detroit. 03-razz
11-21-2022 06:30 PM
Advertisement

Springboromark Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo

I wouldn't be bragging about a losing football program. You folks have your own problems to be work out.
11-21-2022 09:27 PM
Toledo Football 1st Offline
All Rockets All The Time

I Root For: T O L E D O

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
(11-21-2022 09:27 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  

I wouldn't be bragging about a losing football program. You folks have your own problems to be work out.

It's just our friendly "who can razz who first" post. Been going on for decades. She got me first last year, I got 'er first this year. All in good fun. Bronco fans are (mostly) good folks.
11-22-2022 05:29 PM
stpeterocketfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Toledo
I think coach Candle will find a way to lose this one!
11-23-2022 07:28 AM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(11-22-2022 05:29 PM)Toledo Football 1st Wrote:  
(11-21-2022 09:27 PM)Springboromark Wrote:  

It's just our friendly "who can razz who first" post. Been going on for decades. She got me first last year, I got 'er first this year. All in good fun. Bronco fans are (mostly) good folks.

WMU fans are among the nicest and most entertaining in the MAC.
11-23-2022 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.