Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

KenPom rankings
schnautza Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Southern Indiana
KenPom rankings
Don't look now, but USI has slid up to the highest ranked OVC team on the Kenpom rankings after beating SIU last night.

#200 Southern Indiana
#227 Morehead St
#274 Tennessee St
#275 SIU Edwardsville
#291 Southeast Missouri St
#317 Tennessee Martin
#324 Little Rock
#340 Tennessee Tech
#349 Lindenwood
#354 Eastern Illinois

Figured I'd throw out some opportunity for friendly OVC banter.

Here at USI, we are thrilled so far with our opening week. 6-pt loss on the road at Mizzou (in spite of lots of first-game jitters in the first half) and then an 18 pt win on the home opener against SIU who I'm sure will become a major future rival - and Notre Dame is next on the calendar on Wednesday night. Can they pull off a big upset twice in one week?

I see SEMO plays Evansville this week too - give 'em hell. But don't sleep on them - they are actually looking good so far this season!
11-14-2022 02:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Retrosports Offline
Water Engineer

RE: KenPom rankings
(11-14-2022 02:49 PM)schnautza Wrote:  Don't look now, but USI has slid up to the highest ranked OVC team on the Kenpom rankings after beating SIU last night.

#200 Southern Indiana
#227 Morehead St
#274 Tennessee St
#275 SIU Edwardsville
#291 Southeast Missouri St
#317 Tennessee Martin
#324 Little Rock
#340 Tennessee Tech
#349 Lindenwood
#354 Eastern Illinois

Figured I'd throw out some opportunity for friendly OVC banter.

Here at USI, we are thrilled so far with our opening week. 6-pt loss on the road at Mizzou (in spite of lots of first-game jitters in the first half) and then an 18 pt win on the home opener against SIU who I'm sure will become a major future rival - and Notre Dame is next on the calendar on Wednesday night. Can they pull off a big upset twice in one week?

I see SEMO plays Evansville this week too - give 'em hell. But don't sleep on them - they are actually looking good so far this season!

USI now ranked 192 in latest Kenpom rankings. Loving the fact they are competing.
11-28-2022 08:02 PM
schnautza Offline
Water Engineer

RE: KenPom rankings
Update: 2 weeks later, most of the OVC is trending upwards or holding steady. Morehead slips up, and SIUE launches themselves upwards.

#192 Southern Indiana (+8)
#219 SIU Edwardsville (+56)
#255 Morehead St (-28)
#272 Tennessee St (+2)
#278 Southeast Missouri St (+13)
#301 Tennessee Martin (+16)
#329 Little Rock (-5)
#333 Tennessee Tech (+7)
#344 Lindenwood (+5)
#356 Eastern Illinois (-2)
11-29-2022 10:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.