Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Drexel MBB picked to finish 7th in CAA Preseason Poll
Bookmark and Share
J.B. Offline

I Root For: Drexel
Drexel MBB picked to finish 7th in CAA Preseason Poll
https://caasports.com/news/2022/10/18/to...-year.aspx

Here we are. I guess it could be worse with all of the unknowns. This is a tough season to get excited about. 1 automatic bid out of 13 teams, makes it feel like a trip to the NCAA Tournament or even NIT is next to impossible.

Amari Williams is on the CAA 2nd Team

2022-23 CAA Men’s Basketball Preseason Poll
Rank. Team (1st) Points
1. Towson (12) 144
2. Hofstra 122
3. Delaware 121
4. Charleston (1) 119
5. UNCW 101
6. Northeastern 84
7. Drexel 82
8. William & Mary 52
9. Stony Brook 50
10. Monmouth 49
11. North Carolina A&T 35
12. Elon 30
13. Hampton 25
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2022 08:36 AM by J.B..)
10-19-2022 08:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JonP Offline
2nd String

RE: Drexel MBB picked to finish 7th in CAA Preseason Poll
There are a lot of question marks for sure, but I'm excited about the season for one reason: This might be the best Drexel out of conference schedule I have ever seen (or remember). Unfortunately, I am worried the team won't really pull it together until conference play.

I know Towson is poised to be good, but 3 first-teamers is kinda absurd. I think Amari has the potential to be a first-teamer at the end of the year. We'll see.
10-19-2022 11:11 AM
Advertisement

dan10 Offline
Heisman

7th feels fine. I think if we finish 7th I think we would be happy. We have so much unknown.
10-24-2022 10:23 AM
dan10 Offline
Heisman

Prediction for the men. A lot of unknown on this team as well so this is at best, a dart throw. Obvious biggest question mark is who is handling the ball for us and does the freshman step in or struggle?

OOC: 7-6 (Losses: ODU, x2 GCS, Temple, Princeton, Seton Hall)
1-2 at the Gulf Coast Showcase. I think We beat Arlington but lose the next 2

CAA: 9-9 (Losses: Towson(x2), @Stony Brook, NU, @Delaware, CofC, UNCW, @Hofstra, @Monmouth)

Overall: 16-15
11-03-2022 11:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.