Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Want realignment info?
Bookmark and Share
McGuire'sRaiders Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Texas Tech
Want realignment info?
Probably be a good idea to follow this guy on Twitter. @flugempire (Greg Flugaur).

He posted on the Minnesota board about all this back in April. Not sure how he gets his info.

https://247sports.com/college/minnesota/...12/?page=1

Sent from my SM-N975U using CSNbbs mobile app
07-03-2022 03:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

McGuire'sRaiders Offline
Bench Warmer

Want realignment info?
This is a part of what he wrote on April 5th....

USC called Big Ten.

The call happened awhile ago, we don’t know the date.

I received a phone call at around 6:30pm on March 31st. The Source said USC called Big Ten to start the process of ensuring themselves that they get above the stratification line which is developing in P5 Athletics…most importantly P5 College Football due to the gaping differences SEC and Big Ten are now receiving in media revenue, and the huge growth both conferences will receive in next 24 months. SEC’s new Tier 1 deal with ESPN in 2024 and Big Ten’s new media contract beginning in 2023 will blow the gap even further wide open in comparison to the other three Power 5 conferences. The University’s athletic departments above this stratification line are the 30 schools in Big Ten & SEC conference plus Notre Dame which is expected to receive a massive increase in media money for 7 home football games on NBC starting in 2025. All other schools, when it comes to media money and overall revenue, will begin to truly fall behind the 31 schools and it will have long lasting negative consequences. USC is in the process of making sure they are above this so-called stratification line.

Does this mean USC is Big Ten bound?

No, we don’t think so…not yet.

We have reasons to believe USC called the Big Ten alone. This was not a case of USC’s President Folt and AD Bohn calling Big Ten along with UCLA for example. When Oklahoma & Texas Presidents called SEC to start the ball rolling on asking for an invite to the SEC conference both Big 12 schools did the phone call together…both schools at the same time.

This is not what happened. USC called alone. We don’t know the motivations but those in USC “sphere” are speculating it has to do with USC wanting the possibility of going Independent in Football as leverage in talks with Big Ten and also leverage with PAC during their new media negotiations that will start soon after 2022 Football season is over. Current PAC media contract and Grants of Rights end August 1st 2024.

For those who are rolling their eyes at reading this post the next part will make your eyes roll all the way in the back of your heads.

So brace for impact! LOL!

07-03-2022 03:32 PM
True Bearcat Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Want realignment info?
This Flug guy is a troll.
07-03-2022 03:41 PM
McGuire'sRaiders Offline
Bench Warmer

I'm not him....

07-03-2022 03:56 PM
TodgeRodge Offline
All American

I Root For: Todge
(07-03-2022 03:22 PM)McGuiresRaiders Wrote:  Probably be a good idea to follow this guy on Twitter. @flugempire (Greg Flugaur).

He posted on the Minnesota board about all this back in April. Not sure how he gets his info.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

he gets his info by checking his rectum

greg flemguar is the worst of the worst even Tuxedo Yoda and The Dude of WV have to know they are making stuff up and just having fun....I think flemguar actually believes his own BS 03-drunk
07-03-2022 04:05 PM
Advertisement

McGuire'sRaiders Offline
Bench Warmer

He's been more right about this than anyone else....

07-03-2022 04:08 PM
TodgeRodge Offline
All American

I Root For: Todge
(07-03-2022 04:08 PM)McGuiresRaiders Wrote:  He's been more right about this than anyone else....

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao he is only more right if you only pay attention to what he dreams up and tosses out that happens to happen and ignore all the mass of nonsense he tosses out that never comes close to happening
07-03-2022 04:36 PM
Rob3338 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: uc
(07-03-2022 04:08 PM)McGuiresRaiders Wrote:  He's been more right about this than anyone else....

Flug is a fool, ******* and perhaps moron. Other wise and only as a clown he is bearable.

I once wrote that his information was faulty and that the BIG TEN MAN (a creature he invented from the recesses of his confused mind) was a lie and fraud.

He immediately banned me from his website. Another poster wrote that it was questionable that he banned someone because they did not agree with him and the other poster was banned also.

Good luck if you believe his nonsense.
07-04-2022 08:27 AM
Rob3338 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: uc
(07-03-2022 04:05 PM)TodgeRodge Wrote:  
(07-03-2022 03:22 PM)McGuiresRaiders Wrote:  Probably be a good idea to follow this guy on Twitter. @flugempire (Greg Flugaur).

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

he gets his info by checking his rectum

greg flemguar is the worst of the worst even Tuxedo Yoda and The Dude of WV have to know they are making stuff up and just having fun....I think flemguar actually believes his own BS 03-drunk

My God, I did not know that Tuxedo Yoda was still alive. Combine Yoda and Flug and you have Frick and Frack of the 21st century.
07-04-2022 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.