Missouri State v. UNCW

North Texas v. San Jose State
Oakland v. Long Beach State
06-30-2022 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
UNCW in 2023 BAHA MAR HOOPS NASSAU CHAMPIONSHIP
Seems like a solid preseason trip for the team! Some decent competition in there too. Hope the gentlemen represent well, and WIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
06-30-2022 06:54 PM
Advertisement

82hawk Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UN CW
RE: UNCW in 2023 BAHA MAR HOOPS NASSAU CHAMPIONSHIP
(06-30-2022 06:54 PM)B_Hawk06 Wrote:  Seems like a solid preseason trip for the team! Some decent competition in there too. Hope the gentlemen represent well, and WIN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UNCW should come in with a decent preseason ranking and this is a chance to make it even better. These are the types of tournaments that can lead to an at large bid if we could come away with a championship, avoid bad OOC losses and pick up another couple of good OOC wins. Not saying it will happen, but you have to have these types of opportunities if you want to get beyond winning the conference tourney to get in the Big Dance.
07-01-2022 08:06 AM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
https://bahamarhoops.com/2022/06/baha-ma...-november/

Quote:NASSAU CHAMPIONSHIP

The action concludes on Thanksgiving weekend with the eight-team Baha Mar Hoops Nassau Championship. The men’s tournament, which is designed strictly for mid-major NCAA Division I programs, is in its fifth iteration after launching in 2017. The field is headlined by 2021 Big West regular-season champion Long Beach State and a Vermont program which is looking for a second championship in the Bahamas after taking home this tournament’s inaugural title in 2017 (then known as The Islands of the Bahamas Showcase). The Catamounts were 28-6 last year winning a conference title (regular-season or tournament crown) for the fifth straight season before earning a berth in the NCAA Tournament.

First-round games will be played on Friday, Nov. 25 with four games each day on Nov. 25-27. All 12 games of the Nassau Championship will be broadcast on FloHoops.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2022 08:20 AM by solohawks.)
07-01-2022 08:19 AM
70shawk Offline
All American

I Root For: Brandon University
https://bracketeer.org/inside-college-ho...ket-reveal

MISSOURI STATE vs. UNC WILMINGTON (APPROX 2:30PM ET) - Missouri State is coming off of a season where they finished Top 70 in KenPom and competed all year for the MVC title. The Bears under Dana Ford will have a new look in 22-23 as 10 newcomers are joining the team after a flurry of activity that included Isaih Mosley transferring to Mizzou and Assistant Coach Corey Gipson leaving to take the Northwestern State coaching job. Don’t fear Bears fans, Coach Ford has reloaded the roster with vets like Bryan Trimble, Jr., Kendle Moore, and Matthew Lee, plus Donovan Clay returns. UNC Wilmington was one of the best stories of the 2021-22 season by winning a surplus of games where they trailed in CAA play. The Seahawks finished a remarkable 15-3 in the league and one game away from the NCAA Tournament. They used the momentum to win the CBI Championship. Shykeim Phillips, Trazarien White, and Jamahri Harvey are all back to lead UNCW even further. This could certainly be the best of the Quarterfinal games on the 25th.

[Image: Nassau-Champ22.jpg?format=1000w]
07-02-2022 05:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.