Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UCF Recruiting
Bookmark and Share
HuskiesRule73 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Northern

Congrats on that win against Houston the other nite... I noticed that UCF received a verbal from a JC QB and I was wondering why?

Is Moffet leaving early? Isn't Isreal a pretty good player? The JC move didn't make sence to me your program seems deep to me at that postion.

BTW, I saw a name on your roster Cris Carr he was in DeKalb for a short time, is he still there and if so any news???

I know Lot of Q's from an outsider, but any info would be appreciated.
11-11-2005 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Trav Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Not answers per se, just thoughts from inside the school. Mofett isn't going anywhere. Israel has looked good in every game I've seen him in. I actually would have preferred him over Mofett last year and the beginning of this year, until we all saw Steven calm down in the pocket. So, in answer, I don't know why the Juco transfer. A sign and trade deal with another team? 03-razz An impressive player, sure, but other than a potentially reliable second back-up, I have no clue.

I don't know who Cris Carr is.
11-11-2005 01:34 PM
Advertisement

Chemmie Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Moffett still has another season, as does Israel. Terry Mayo is 24 years old, i think, and will be a junior. He's kinda like Chris Weinke was. He's one of the top JuCo QBs right now and we already have another kid or two from his college who signed last year. He's 6'3'' and 245. Pretty big kid. If they hold him out with a redshirt next year, he'll have two years after Moffett. If not, he'll have one. He looks like a stud.
Carr is still on the team and we have a couple more QBs. As has been seen with Memphis this year, you can never have too much depth at QB.
11-11-2005 04:12 PM
bignow Offline
1st String

I Root For:

HuskiesRule73 Wrote:Congrats on that win against Houston the other nite... I noticed that UCF received a verbal from a JC QB and I was wondering why?

Is Moffet leaving early? Isn't Isreal a pretty good player? The JC move didn't make sence to me your program seems deep to me at that postion.

BTW, I saw a name on your roster Cris Carr he was in DeKalb for a short time, is he still there and if so any news???

I know Lot of Q's from an outsider, but any info would be appreciated.
Here's why:
Mayo threw four touchdown passes and ran for three scores, directing a Tigers' offense that had 637 yards.

Mayo was 25 of 36 for 374 yards to help NorCal top-ranked Reedley complete a 10-0 regular season and a 5-0 march through the Valley Conference.
He was banged up that game as well. O'Leary believes in competition and hopes it will push Isreal farther.
11-19-2005 10:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.