UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Email to choose seats
GreenGiant67 Offline
never any doubt

I Root For: the UAB Blazers
Email to choose seats
Has anyone received the email stating their time to login and confirm/change their season football ticket seats?

I heard the date to login is this coming Monday but I haven’t received an email telling me my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-15-2022 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CyberBlazer Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UAB
RE: Email to choose seats
I got a call from Drew Tuesday, so I did my over the phone.

FYI: He also said that if anyone renew their basketball season tickets before April 30th(?) they will get a commemorative C-USA championship banner
04-15-2022 08:12 AM
GreenGiant67 Offline
never any doubt

Email to choose seats
I renewed my single ticket to where I was last year but want to move to another spot. I was told an email would be sent with a link to where I log into my account and it will tell me my time that I can switch. If I do nothing, then I keep my original seat.

I saw something on UAB’s FB page that the day to choose your seats (first time season ticket holders) or to switch your season ticket seats will be this coming Monday April 18.

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2022 11:55 AM by GreenGiant67.)
04-15-2022 11:50 AM
demiveeman Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
(04-15-2022 11:50 AM)GreenGiant67 Wrote:  I saw something on UAB’s FB page that the day to choose your seats (first time season ticket holders) or to switch your season ticket seats will be this coming Monday April 18.

Monday is just the start of the process...then it is based on priority.

I got an e-mail that my time to pick is April 25th.
04-15-2022 12:51 PM
LairDweller Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB #1/Iowa #2
Got my email about 90 minutes ago
I can pick Tuesday morning
04-15-2022 01:55 PM
BlazerMatt Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For:
DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Got mine today too
04-15-2022 02:14 PM
Advertisement

DuelingDragon Offline
All American

Got mine
04-15-2022 02:19 PM
bftb Offline
Go Blazers!

As I understand it, those of us who have already paid for our 2022 tickets (and scholarship donations) and are happy with our seats will have them automatically renewed unless we choose to change them. The only other reason to meet with them would be to deal with parking passes, which I don't have or need. Is that the way you all read it as well?

I got the seats I want for the rest of my life last season and don't want to have to go through this process every year, trying to secure those seats again.
04-15-2022 02:33 PM
GreenGiant67 Offline
never any doubt

Email to choose seats
(04-15-2022 02:33 PM)bftb Wrote:  As I understand it, those of us who have already paid for our 2022 tickets (and scholarship donations) and are happy with our seats will have them automatically renewed unless we choose to change them. The only other reason to meet with them would be to deal with parking passes, which I don't have or need. Is that the way you all read it as well?

I got the seats I want for the rest of my life last season and don't want to have to go through this process every year, trying to secure those seats again.

This is correct.
I’m wanting to change my spot.

04-15-2022 02:36 PM
blazerwkr Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
I already renewed my stuff a couple of weeks ago so I guess nothing for me to do here
04-15-2022 07:07 PM
BlazerMatt Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For:
DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(04-15-2022 07:07 PM)blazerwkr Wrote:  I already renewed my stuff a couple of weeks ago so I guess nothing for me to do here

They said i needed to login to do parking.
04-15-2022 08:13 PM
Advertisement

Blazer Engineer Offline
Skull Splitter

Email to choose seats
I got my email today. I pick Tuesday. I'm glad I saw this post. The email was in my spam folder.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
04-15-2022 08:24 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Not changing seats so nothing to do for me.....
04-16-2022 06:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlazrDawg Offline
Heisman

Supposed to check in Monday morning. Didnt see any seats available that beat the ones Ive already got. Not sure about the parking stuff. Will have to call I guess.
04-16-2022 08:54 AM
GreenGiant67 Offline
never any doubt

Email to choose seats
I’m trying to figure out how my time is on Friday. I renewed my seat but changing spots. I was in the top half last year as far as ranking. Plus when I log in, I’m not seeing the available seats. It might be because I’m on my phone and not my desktop.

I shouldn’t complain too much about when I get to choose my new seat. I’m wanting to move to a section that is not that full. I’m just hoping for a end seat for my tall butt. I’m looking at the Club side but in one of the end zone sides (green sections).

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2022 01:19 PM by GreenGiant67.)
04-16-2022 09:20 AM
rook360 Offline
All American

(04-15-2022 02:33 PM)bftb Wrote:  As I understand it, those of us who have already paid for our 2022 tickets (and scholarship donations) and are happy with our seats will have them automatically renewed unless we choose to change them. The only other reason to meet with them would be to deal with parking passes, which I don't have or need. Is that the way you all read it as well?

Thats correct. I dropped on seat and put in a request to change seats.
I still have my original 3 out of 4 seats but have the option to change seats on April 27th.
04-18-2022 12:44 PM
Advertisement

LairDweller Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB #1/Iowa #2
well my time slot is in 4 minutes and now the website seems to be not working?
(never mind...it let me in after I cleared my cookies. the seats I wanted were gone, so it didn't matter anyway)
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2022 11:14 AM by LairDweller.)
04-19-2022 11:05 AM
Blazer Engineer Offline
Skull Splitter

Done! Moved my seats to over to 126 and scored 2 tailgating spots for the Dragons Lair!
04-19-2022 04:43 PM
GreenFreakUAB Offline
All American

(04-15-2022 08:13 PM)BlazerMatt Wrote:  
(04-15-2022 07:07 PM)blazerwkr Wrote:  I already renewed my stuff a couple of weeks ago so I guess nothing for me to do here

They said i needed to login to do parking.

...I just 'confirmed' parking renewal - you just go thru the 'sequence' of seating (no change - but you can add/change to available locales if you want to, I guess) and then parking (pick your same lot/deck) and go to checkout - I renewed everything earlier, so no balance. Took about a minute (pretty good for me...).

I reckon parking is somewhat of a 'separate entity' from tickets, thus needs to be sorted out each year, and gives folks a chance to move location if desired... good luck!
04-20-2022 10:22 AM
Pavy78 Offline
Special Teams

If anyone gets a call from UAB, I recommend answering. I renewed my football seats and parking a few months ago. I also logged in at the specified time last week, but didn’t find anything I needed to do, since I’d already renewed and been charged for my tickets and parking. But, today I got a call from the ticket office telling me I’d missed my renewal time and they wanted to check with me to see if I wanted to renew. Once I told them I already had, and did login at the specified time anyway, they were able to keep my seats. Then asked me where I wanted parking, so I went through all that again. I then was told I had an unpaid balance, which is somewhat true, but I mentioned that I selected the payment plan to pay in 3 monthly installments. She then puts me on hold for 3-4 mins, and comes back to tell me that she’d never heard of a payment plan, but her boss would “bypass the amount in the system” to allow me to pay it in payments.
I’ve been a season ticket holder in multiple sports for 15 years, used the same account, etc. Never have I witnessed such a FUBAR. And people wonder why we can’t have nice things.
04-27-2022 04:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.