WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Taylor Hawkins RIP
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
Taylor Hawkins RIP
This one was a real shocker. Only 50 yrs old. Big part of
the Foo Fighters, especially the live shows. The band was on tour in South America. Can't say enough what Taylor brought to the table. Truly will be missed.
03-26-2022 03:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nacho Online
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
RE: Taylor Hawkins RIP
Terrible. RIP.
03-26-2022 09:35 AM
GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

Sounds like he went out doing what he loved. Getting high on tour.
03-26-2022 10:25 AM
broncofan1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Broncos
Just heartbreaking. Sick of losing our music legends. Cornell, Weiland, Lanegan, Hawkins...
03-26-2022 07:07 PM
Advertisement

MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
Had ten different "substances" in his system including weed, opioids, and heroin.
03-28-2022 05:19 PM
Dirty Ernie Offline
Heisman

(03-28-2022 05:19 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  Had ten different "substances" in his system including weed, opioids, and heroin.

The old line, “hope I die before I get old”. The drug lifestyle has its trade offs, one of which is you risk earlier death.
03-29-2022 08:05 AM
SilentStryk09 Offline
Heisman

(03-28-2022 05:19 PM)MajorHoople Wrote:  Had ten different "substances" in his system including weed, opioids, and heroin.

The actual quote was:

Results from a urine toxicology test indicated the presence of “[marijuana], tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids, among others,” a statement from the AG’s office said.

none of those by themselves indicate he died of drug use. All of those could very easily be prescribed meds he was on. The dude lived a HARD life early on in his career that likely caused lasting damage to his body, resulting in a heart attack or something similar.
03-29-2022 01:03 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(03-29-2022 01:03 PM)SilentStryk09 Wrote:  

The actual quote was:

Results from a urine toxicology test indicated the presence of “[marijuana], tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids, among others,” a statement from the AG’s office said.

none of those by themselves indicate he died of drug use. All of those could very easily be prescribed meds he was on. The dude lived a HARD life early on in his career that likely caused lasting damage to his body, resulting in a heart attack or something similar.

Keith Richards is almost 80. He's adopted a healthy lifestyle. Jim Fixx died of a heart attack at 52. Genetics play a big part in health. Abuse of the body is not good in the long run.
03-30-2022 06:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.