Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

China political prisoner: “US already authoritarian state. You just don’t know it “
BigTigerMike Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
China political prisoner: “US already authoritarian state. You just don’t know it “
She tried to get him to say Trump was an authoritarian but then he flip the script and told the sad truth

11-15-2021 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
RE: China political prisoner: “US already authoritarian state. You just don’t know it “
Well, some of us are already aware. We are nowhere near the level of China at this time, but there are many who want place their faith in big government. Once you give them the power to make the decisions for you, you become accustomed to it and comply with whatever they demand. They will never relinquish it, either.
11-15-2021 10:43 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: China political prisoner: “US already authoritarian state. You just don’t know it “
I wonder, at what point in the back-and-forth, did she realize that this had taken an anti-narrative turn? I think she may have been dumb enough not to realize it until the very end.

I hope that this clip goes "viral", as well it should. But it probably will get buried and forgotten.
11-15-2021 12:39 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Only the idiots dont know it.
11-15-2021 12:42 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-15-2021 12:42 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Only the idiots dont know it.

#nothing(sS)hocking
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 12:44 PM by stinkfist.)
11-15-2021 12:43 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
I know we are and that's why it worries me that it'll get worst. You just wait, the Demons speak about taking your guns and when that starts to happen you know what's next. The thing is who among all those that have them (guns) will just abide by it. They'll try trickery (buy outs) first then like the vaxx mandate force it upon you with your lives and livelihood at stake.

If that happens and we do get into another civil war there's gonna be a lot of dead Liberals who now have the power. They will not be forgotten and like the cockroaches that they are you'll need a powerful insecticide.
11-15-2021 02:17 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(11-15-2021 02:17 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I know we are and that's why it worries me that it'll get worst. You just wait, the Demons speak about taking your guns and when that starts to happen you know what's next. The thing is who among all those that have them (guns) will just abide by it. They'll try trickery (buy outs) first then like the vaxx mandate force it upon you with your lives and livelihood at stake.

If that happens and we do get into another civil war there's gonna be a lot of dead Liberals who now have the power. They will not be forgotten and like the cockroaches that they are you'll need a powerful insecticide.

I'm thinking 85-90% of gun owners will not give up their weapons very easily. And while I am not a gun owner I fully support their right to own one.
11-15-2021 02:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Authoritarian rule attracts the very worst among us. Biden is just one of the first. His corruption and lying will pale to what is coming.
11-15-2021 02:35 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(11-15-2021 02:29 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  
(11-15-2021 02:17 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  I know we are and that's why it worries me that it'll get worst. You just wait, the Demons speak about taking your guns and when that starts to happen you know what's next. The thing is who among all those that have them (guns) will just abide by it. They'll try trickery (buy outs) first then like the vaxx mandate force it upon you with your lives and livelihood at stake.

I'm thinking 85-90% of gun owners will not give up their weapons very easily. And while I am not a gun owner I fully support their right to own one.
I think you have it completely opposite. When that time comes, maybe 10-15% wont give up their weapons very easily. The vast majority will, without much hesitation.
11-15-2021 03:07 PM
Advertisement

PlainTiger Offline
Never odd or even

I Root For: Memphis
(11-15-2021 03:07 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  

I think you have it completely opposite. When that time comes, maybe 10-15% wont give up their weapons very easily. The vast majority will, without much hesitation.

I know numerous gun owners, and I don’t know a single one who says they will give theirs up. As for me, I wouldn't give mine up either, but it’s a moot point because I lost them all in an unfortunate boating accident.
11-15-2021 07:18 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

Shame shame shame. You really should rectify that ASAP.
11-15-2021 07:22 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

Come and take. If I can get to them first I wont make it easy for them.

I will not live with a boot on my neck. I will not kneel at the edge of a pit and allow them to put a bullet in the back of my head. I'll be dead before we get that far, I promise.

If they are coming to take our guns we all know how that story ends if we just give them up. See Australia...
11-15-2021 07:25 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU

It’s going to take an Army to get the guns. Sales have been soaring for years. Almost 40 million applied last year and another 22 million had by June of this year. Many will not make it home if they think they are going to go door to door.

Even Hitler knew of Americans love affair with Guns.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 07:39 PM by BlueDragon.)
11-15-2021 07:38 PM
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(11-15-2021 07:22 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

I've been looking for a cheap used handgun but haven't seen any down here.
11-15-2021 08:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(11-15-2021 07:25 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

Come and take. If I can get to them first I wont make it easy for them.

I will not live with a boot on my neck. I will not kneel at the edge of a pit and allow them to put a bullet in the back of my head. I'll be dead before we get that far, I promise.

If they are coming to take our guns we all know how that story ends if we just give them up. See Australia...

We are brothers. I hope I can be there for you. And if it comes to that so be it.
11-15-2021 09:50 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

RE: China political prisoner: “US already
(11-15-2021 08:58 PM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  
(11-15-2021 07:22 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

I've been looking for a cheap used handgun but haven't seen any down here.

Spend 500 bucks. there are plenty out there for under that which are quality products. M&P9's are very popular and relatively inexpensive. I can't attest to their quality personally because all of my guns cost 1000 or more 03-razz

Just kidding, I have some high end ones but I have some I paid less than 500 for that I love.

If you just want a nightstand gun go to Bullfrog Corner Pawn Shop or Sportsmans Warehouse and tell them you're looking for a 9mm, they'll fix you up. Ask to see their base model Caniks, CZ's, M&P9's, Glocks (which I hate but are very reliable and durable), IWI, or even an FN509, my personal favorite, I have 3 or 4 of those with one being my EDC (every day carry_ weapon.

Then go take some classes. You owe it to yourself and your family to be able to protect yourself and them.

Bottom line is that you can find handguns for 200 bucks but I wouldn't trust them in a life or death situation.

Here's a great deal on a Canik, it has one of the best stock triggers of any production pistol on the market, click here
11-15-2021 09:58 PM
BigTigerMike Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
11-15-2021 10:24 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-15-2021 12:42 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Only the idiots dont know it.

Dont know it? Progee filth love it.
11-16-2021 04:20 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(11-15-2021 07:18 PM)PlainTiger Wrote:  I know numerous gun owners, and I don’t know a single one who says they will give theirs up. As for me, I wouldn't give mine up either, but it’s a moot point because I lost them all in an unfortunate boating accident.

Dammit, me too! I really should've been much more careful with them.

However, and this is something that has been happening for some time that all gun owners need to be made aware of. The liberal loons know it's a losing battle to get people to give up their guns. They will do stupid things like try to restrict and retroactively make illegal certain capacities and calibers. The other front they are already working on is making ammunition scarce, either by buying as much of it as possible or putting restrictions on the manufacturers or their supply chains. We've been seeing this happen for some time now.
11-16-2021 11:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.