Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Why you don’t add Liberty ever.
Bookmark and Share
cyc46 Offline
Eagle for Life!

I Root For: Southern Miss
Why you don’t add Liberty ever.
Got rid of Falwell, same skeezy administration.

https://twitter.com/ericuman/status/1452...35944?s=21
10-25-2021 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

The Demoralizer Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Georgia Souther
RE: Why you don’t add Liberty ever.
Certainly dodged a major bullet with those guys. Way too much baggage for a healthy conference.
10-25-2021 07:10 AM
Sakatalonzo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Liberty U.
(10-25-2021 06:55 AM)cyc46 Wrote:  Got rid of Falwell, same skeezy administration.

Here we go... A post on Twitter by a Individuals who dislikes Liberty, gives you the decision why you should should never invite Liberty. hmmmmm....

Guess you just go off what people say and not the facts... hmmmmmm

Wondering if you would take OHIO STATE, LSU, MIAMI and other major college teams who have had major issues with such things.

I will wait to hear who his source is and what are the facts.
10-25-2021 07:10 AM
The Demoralizer Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Georgia Souther
(10-25-2021 07:10 AM)Sakatalonzo Wrote:  
(10-25-2021 06:55 AM)cyc46 Wrote:  Got rid of Falwell, same skeezy administration.

Here we go... A post on Twitter by a Individuals who dislikes Liberty, gives you the decision why you should should never invite Liberty. hmmmmm....

Wondering if you would take OHIO STATE, LSU, MIAMI and other major college teams who have had major issues with such things.

True or not, the optics for Liberty were already horrible. This does not help. Not the kind of news you want to put a damper on conference realignment.

And stop...Liberty isn't Ohio State, LSU, or Miami. It's best to sit this one out.
10-25-2021 07:13 AM
Advertisement

BirdofParadise Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Yeah, "whatabout" isn't gonna work with this one.

Disgusting.
10-25-2021 07:21 AM
Sakatalonzo Offline
Bench Warmer

(10-25-2021 07:13 AM)The Demoralizer Wrote:  

True or not, the optics for Liberty were already horrible. This does not help. Not the kind of news you want to put a damper on conference realignment.

And stop...Liberty isn't Ohio State, LSU, or Miami. It's best to sit this one out.

Ture Liberty is not those schools which is why you turn the eye for them and would join them in a heart beat.

It's like when the Duke lacrosse team was accused of raping a woman. A lot of individuals where bashing them and trashing the school. In the end the facts come out and apologizes were handing out..

As for seating out, Na.. Kind of tired of hearing so much trash about my school. Someone needs to step up and lay the facts out. Now Just in a polite and adult way. I do not want to be rude or disrespectful. If I have please let me know and I will apologies.
10-25-2021 07:24 AM
Sakatalonzo Offline
Bench Warmer

I won't post a twitter post but I will do one better. Here is the story in which the post comes from. A student from 2017, said she was rape. A horrible thing to go through.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-l...l-assaults

I not here to hide anything from my school, but just want the facts to come out.
10-25-2021 07:38 AM
Advertisement

trueeagle98 Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
Liberty isn't part of our conference and doesn't look like it is ever gonna be. Most schools have skeletons and some shady crap going on, so let's just drop it and move on.
10-25-2021 07:45 AM
Troy_Fan_15 Offline
Sun Belt Apologist

I Root For: Troy Trojans
I’m sorry but we really don’t need more Liberty threads. Everyone knows Falwell Jr was a scummy person and there could be others there as well still. Liberty is not one of the 4 we are adding so we shouldn’t have to keep discussing them.
10-25-2021 07:47 AM
bluephi1914 Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: ULM
After reading the article that was linked from the Twitter post, this appears to be a very disturbing situation. Liberty has some questions to answer, and I foresee the school paying out a lot of money in damages to the women who were harmed.
10-25-2021 07:49 AM
Advertisement

beenjamminmore Online
2nd String

I Root For: ODU
All of the morality and educational issues aside there is a separate reason not to invite LU. I believe that there is a fairly valid impression created my many on their side that they see themselves as too good for G5 ( or whatever it will now be called) and are merely awaiting their invitation to a P5 conference. I am sure the B12 wouldn't be good enough, but one of the others. They would probably then be eyeing the NFL. The NFC East needn't worry!
10-25-2021 07:51 AM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-25-2021 07:38 AM)Sakatalonzo Wrote:  I won't post a twitter post but I will do one better. Here is the story in which the post comes from. A student from 2017, said she was rape. A horrible thing to go through.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-l...l-assaults

I not here to hide anything from my school, but just want the facts to come out.

Yeah, that was linked in the Twitter post Magnum PI
10-25-2021 07:54 AM
hotrod2001 Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State

Yeah...let me know when teams from the B1G, ACC and SEC decide that they want to bolt for the greener pastures of the Sun Belt.
10-25-2021 09:39 AM
Advertisement

JMU2004 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: DUKES
Though it interesting that the Title IX coordinator in all of this is now at Baylor.

Odd little circle going on b/t those two.
10-25-2021 09:42 AM
SkullyMaroo Offline

I Root For: South Alabama
(10-25-2021 07:45 AM)trueeagle98 Wrote:  Liberty isn't part of our conference and doesn't look like it is ever gonna be. Most schools have skeletons and some shady crap going on, so let's just drop it and move on.

(10-25-2021 07:47 AM)Troy_Fan_15 Wrote:  I’m sorry but we really don’t need more Liberty threads. Everyone knows Falwell Jr was a scummy person and there could be others there as well still. Liberty is not one of the 4 we are adding so we shouldn’t have to keep discussing them.

I agree. One with this opinion is one thing. Two with this opinion is a coincidence. There with this opinion is a trend. Thread closed. Too many threads devoted to a team not in our league and won’t be.
10-25-2021 09:44 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.