Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ranking the schadenfreude...
Bookmark and Share
beenjamminmore Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ODU
Sad Ranking the schadenfreude...
This thread may have some potential. Let's see. I will start with...

#1 Louisiana, and Louisiana, directed at La. Tech for apparently many infractions over the years.

#2 ODU, towards WKU because more than a few of them have always been uppity-snot-rags. We finally get rid of that ugly red goo bucket of a mascot they have.

#3 JMU, some towards ODU, some towards others who have doubted the will of their admin. to ever pull the trigger on the move-up. I am looking forward to the coming years of broadening hatred between our fan bases.

Have fun!
10-23-2021 08:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LaTex14 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: LaTech
RE: Ranking the schadenfreude...
(10-23-2021 08:52 AM)beenjamminmore Wrote:  This thread may have some potential. Let's see. I will start with...

#1 Louisiana, and Louisiana, directed at La. Tech for apparently many infractions over the years.

#2 ODU, towards WKU because more than a few of them have always been uppity-snot-rags. We finally get rid of that ugly red goo bucket of a mascot they have.

#3 JMU, some towards ODU, some towards others who have doubted the will of their admin. to ever pull the trigger on the move-up. I am looking forward to the coming years of broadening hatred between our fan bases.

Have fun!

It’s well established ULM and The Cajuns have the upper hand here. Solid conference and security. Very jealous.
It’s been a LaTech funeral party the few days.

[Image: t8GlHGM.jpg]
[Image: XvcRh0v.jpg]

Oh no I accidentally posted the LaTech all time records and win streaks.

pls let me have this, it’s all I have left.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021 09:12 AM by LaTex14.)
10-23-2021 09:11 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ULM
What's your lifetime record vs Abeline Christian and southern Utah? Maybe you guys can make the fcs playoffs next year in the WAC
10-23-2021 09:18 AM
LaTex14 Offline
2nd String

(10-23-2021 09:18 AM)Warhawkman Wrote:  What's your lifetime record vs Abeline Christian and southern Utah? Maybe you guys can make the fcs playoffs next year in the WAC

Maybe Skip will finally beable to win a conference championship haha

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021 09:21 AM by LaTex14.)
10-23-2021 09:21 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

Probably not SHSU is pretty good lol
10-23-2021 09:21 AM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

I Root For: Southern Miss
(10-23-2021 09:11 AM)LaTex14 Wrote:  It’s well established ULM and The Cajuns have the upper hand here. Solid conference and security. Very jealous.

I was just perusing Tech’s official facebook page and reading some comments there. It’ll be OK. They’ll have to play New Mexico State twice every year to fill out a schedule, but at least it’s still not ULM, amirite? 01-wingedeagle
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021 09:23 AM by HarborPointe.)
10-23-2021 09:23 AM
Advertisement

LaTex14 Offline
2nd String

(10-23-2021 09:21 AM)Warhawkman Wrote:  Probably not SHSU is pretty good lol

They really are honestly haha.
I want some as an expansion team so our conference can like win games.

But my highschool had a nicer football stadium.

Coastal, Southern, and App already had good facilities when they made the jump right?
10-23-2021 09:24 AM
LaTex14 Offline
2nd String

(10-23-2021 09:23 AM)HarborPointe Wrote:  
(10-23-2021 09:11 AM)LaTex14 Wrote:  It’s well established ULM and The Cajuns have the upper hand here. Solid conference and security. Very jealous.

I was just perusing Tech’s official facebook page and reading some comments there. It’ll be OK. They’ll have to play New Mexico State twice every year to fill out a schedule, but at least it’s still not ULM, amirite? 01-wingedeagle

I know, before Ruston got a TJ Maxx I had to drive to Monroe to buy clothes lol.
It would practically be another home game for both of us.
10-23-2021 09:25 AM
eaglewraith Offline
Heisman

I Root For: GA Southern
(10-23-2021 09:11 AM)LaTex14 Wrote:  
(10-23-2021 08:52 AM)beenjamminmore Wrote:  This thread may have some potential. Let's see. I will start with...

Have fun!

It’s well established ULM and The Cajuns have the upper hand here. Solid conference and security. Very jealous.

38-3
10-23-2021 09:27 AM
BankerCajun Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UL

Have fun!

Tech, hold on there.. There is hope for you.. It’s not in the Sun Belt, however, I can see C-USA adding some quality teams that can help you sustain for a while…. Suppose you end up with 3 teams, you add the following: Liberty, UMass, Chattanooga, New Mexico St, Missouri St. With La Tech, FIU, and UTEP, that is eight football, then add Little Rock and UTA and you have 10 in all sports.. Or go independent, I believe there will be another shake-up in a couple years…
10-23-2021 09:30 AM
Bigtom12 Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISIANA
(10-23-2021 09:25 AM)LaTex14 Wrote:  

I know, before Ruston got a TJ Maxx I had to drive to Monroe to buy clothes lol.

Don’t worry Tech! If you ever need a home and home with ULM and Louisiana in football we will be there to play you OOC, because you going to need to schedule some games like 12 of them. It’ll be good to start the rivalry again, 05-stirthepot04-cheers

Seriously it will be a good way to start over and build that relationship with us again, and I am sure Southern Miss wouldn’t mind a home and home to. I really think y’all will be okay
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021 09:35 AM by Bigtom12.)
10-23-2021 09:32 AM
Advertisement

BankerCajun Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UL
(10-23-2021 09:30 AM)BankerCajun Wrote:  

Have fun!

Tech, hold on there.. There is hope for you.. It’s not in the Sun Belt, however, I can see C-USA adding some quality teams that can help you sustain for a while…. Suppose you end up with 3 teams, you add the following: Liberty, UMass, Chattanooga, New Mexico St, Missouri St. With La Tech, FIU, and UTEP, that is eight football, then add Little Rock and UTA and you have 10 in all sports.. Or go independent, I believe there will be another shake-up in a couple years…

WKY and MTSU both could stay and you would be where the Sun Belt was 10 years ago with a smaller conference with nice FCS call ups..
10-23-2021 09:35 AM
seaking4steel Offline
1st String

I Root For: Penn St, App St
[Image: Hank-Hill-Pushes-Sleazy-Archaeologist-In...e-Hill.gif]
10-23-2021 09:40 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

(10-23-2021 09:24 AM)LaTex14 Wrote:  
(10-23-2021 09:21 AM)Warhawkman Wrote:  Probably not SHSU is pretty good lol

They really are honestly haha.
I want some as an expansion team so our conference can like win games.

But my highschool had a nicer football stadium.

Coastal, Southern, and App already had good facilities when they made the jump right?

App and southern did along with renovation plans. Coastals was better then shsu plus they revealed plans for basically a total rebuild as soon as they got in
10-23-2021 09:53 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

Number 4 on this list could very well be the Southland if the WAC implodes in less then a year of existence
10-23-2021 09:54 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

(10-23-2021 09:32 AM)Bigtom12 Wrote:  

Don’t worry Tech! If you ever need a home and home with ULM and Louisiana in football we will be there to play you OOC, because you going to need to schedule some games like 12 of them. It’ll be good to start the rivalry again, 05-stirthepot04-cheers

Seriously it will be a good way to start over and build that relationship with us again, and I am sure Southern Miss wouldn’t mind a home and home to. I really think y’all will be okay

Meh Maybe we'll give them the deal they gave us as a FU. One in Monroe one in Shreveport with us getting most of the money. they've never sold out their stadium in the history of the program anyways
10-23-2021 09:55 AM
Advertisement

Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

Y’all re just now figuring that out? I would imagine ULM might give you guys a 2-1 since y’all are so close.
10-23-2021 09:59 AM
Warhawkman Offline
2nd String

It will be very fun when Tech gets to the acceptance stage of grief.

Especially after all the shut down the school make it a branch of tech stuff they've been throwing out forever.

ULM-Ruston has a nice ring to it.

On a real note I think it would be very good for ULM to have them in the belt but if they want to ruin their own athletic department then best of luck to them
10-23-2021 10:10 AM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion

Have fun!

I personally don’t feel any Schadenfraude towards any school left in CUSA. There were times last week where I felt it could be us, not a good feeling. I understand the SB schools, especially the old guard, feelings about LT and the defectors but don’t share that experience or feelings. I’ve enjoyed playing both LT and WKU.
10-23-2021 10:29 AM
Bigtom12 Offline
1st String

I Root For: LOUISIANA
I read somewhere that both Louisiana and ULM voted to add y’all to the sunbelt conference . Might of been more political then anything but that was my understanding!

It was on some message board so might want to take it as a grain of salt
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021 11:20 AM by Bigtom12.)
10-23-2021 11:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.