Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FIRE SEAN T. FRAZIER
Bookmark and Share
NIUfilmmaker Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU!
FIRE SEAN T. FRAZIER
Nebraska fired their AD right after what they called an "embarrassing" loss to NIU. While we probably don't have extra cash laying around for a buyout or the like, this would be a great time to start a push for Sean Frazier's removal from his AD position at NIU.

I've heard nothing but complaints about his performance and attitude for the last 2 years on this board, and agree with all negative assessments thereof. He's good at sucking up to President Freeman, and blowing past rank and file fans in his game day golf cart, other than that he has been a largely ineffective, apathetic, NIU paycheck-cashing waste.

Chime in if anyone else feels the same.

*(Not interested on my end for calls of no-confidence in Hammock after today, I think he has done some good things thus far, and want to give a fellow loyal Huskie all the benefit of the doubt we can).
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021 02:50 PM by NIUfilmmaker.)
09-18-2021 01:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NorthCoast Away
Your DEFINITIVE MAC source

I Root For: NIU/Equity/Beer
RE: FIRE SEAN T. FRAZIER
You misspelled Derrick Jackson.
09-18-2021 01:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Why would you fire Sean Frazier for our loss to Michigan? Michigan has soundly beat WMU, Washington, and now us.

At least we aren't Temple who could only score 3 points against an unranked BC team.
09-18-2021 02:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bikechuck Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-18-2021 02:14 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  At least we aren't Temple who could only score 3 points against an unranked BC team.

Someday very soon Roderick Carey is going to become a heck of an offensive line coach.
09-18-2021 02:17 PM
NIUfilmmaker Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU!
(09-18-2021 02:14 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  Why would you fire Sean Frazier for our loss to Michigan? Michigan has soundly beat WMU, Washington, and now us.

At least we aren't Temple who could only score 3 points against an unranked BC team.

It's not about the bad loss (although this loss was very much on his watch, and that was the impetus apparently in the Nebraska example), its just about picking a good time as fans to make noise in favor of a bad administrator's removal, as many others schools' fan groups have prior when stuck with a dead-weight AD like Frazier.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021 02:26 PM by NIUfilmmaker.)
09-18-2021 02:19 PM
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I don't care for Sean Frazier and don't think he has done anything worthwhile besides just do an average job but I'm not giving up on this young NIU football team. We could be 2-1 right now.

That Michigan team looks pretty legit. Ohio State looks vulnerable, and Iowa, Michigan, and PSU could be one of the conference champions.
09-18-2021 02:26 PM
Advertisement

Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
FIRE SEAN T. FRAZIER
(09-18-2021 01:33 PM)NIUfilmmaker Wrote:  Nebraska fired their AD right after what they called an "embarrassing" loss to NIU. While we probably don't have extra cash laying around for a buyout or the like, this would be a great time to start a push for Sean Frazier's removal from his AD position at NIU.

I've heard nothing but complaints about his performance and attitude for the last 2 years on this board, and agree with all negative assessments thereof. He's good at sucking up to President Freeman, and blowing past rank and file fans in his game day golf cart, other than that he has been a largely ineffective, apathetic, NIU paycheck-cashing waste.

*(Not interested on my end for calls of no-confidence in Hammock after today, I think he has done some good things thus far, and want to give a fellow loyal Huskie all the benefit of the doubt we can).

100% agree.

I wonder how he’ll spin the positive in the HAF tent next week (if there is a HAF tent).

“Hey, Huskie Nation!!……”
09-18-2021 02:52 PM
holybovine Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Eastern Michigan
If you fire Frazier, who is going to coordinate your move to the Big 12?
09-18-2021 03:03 PM
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

(09-18-2021 03:03 PM)holybovine Wrote:  If you fire Frazier, who is going to coordinate your move to the Big 12?

The move has already been in the works. Just hasn't been made public yet. ;-)
09-18-2021 03:04 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(09-18-2021 03:03 PM)holybovine Wrote:  If you fire Frazier, who is going to coordinate your move to the Big 12?

Pffft. SEC for us
09-18-2021 03:10 PM
numbersdontlie Offline
Livin in a van down by the river.

I Root For: NIU
Everyone needs to gtfo about firing Frazier or hammock. Unless you have the $ you're stuck with them. You guys act like were USC and have 0 patience. Got a roster full of underclassmen and expect a championship
09-18-2021 03:10 PM
Advertisement

El Duderino Offline
Special Teams

(09-18-2021 01:33 PM)NIUfilmmaker Wrote:  Nebraska fired their AD right after what they called an "embarrassing" loss to NIU. While we probably don't have extra cash laying around for a buyout or the like, this would be a great time to start a push for Sean Frazier's removal from his AD position at NIU.

Well, he did hire Hammock who took a MAC champ team to a 5-7 record the following year and 0-6 last year and gave up 113 points in the last 2 games. Besides eating all the donuts what are the good things!
09-18-2021 03:18 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
FIRE SEAN T. FRAZIER
I just renewed my BB season tickets because the ticket manager told me that STF assured him that they will guarantee putting aside two hot dogs and a bottle of water for me (as long as I get to the concessions window an hour before tipoff).
09-18-2021 03:25 PM
Milwaukee Pilot Offline
1st String

(09-18-2021 03:18 PM)El Duderino Wrote:  

Well, he did hire Hammock who took a MAC champ team to a 5-7 record the following year and 0-6 last year and gave up 113 points in the last 2 games. Besides eating all the donuts what are the good things!

Oh, well well, there you are duderino———way to selectively jump back in right after the Huskies get blown out. I checked and not even a single post in almost a month and certainly not after Hammock’s team beat Georgia Tech and lost a close one last week.

Just guessing here that you just might be a Carey apologist with the mention of a MAC champ team to what Hammock’s record is thus far.

Until we lose again——enjoy the tailspin that Hammock is in.
09-18-2021 03:39 PM
pvk75 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, MAC
Some are putting too much on these fb losses and connecting to things it shouldn't be. We have two situations.

NIU football has problems of its own, e.g., what the H is going on with the defense? Why does the team not show up at the start of the Wyoming game? That's on Hammock and his staff, and I/we hope he studies the UM tape/video/whatever and gets serious about pounding the desk. NIU got taken to the woodshed by a much better team, and Hammock is smart enough to figure it out. A less-than-effective staff coach has no more places to hide than a player shrugging off.

I have no problem with STF's coaching hires (Carlsen, Hammock, Burno), getting NIU some payday games, handling of Covid-19 protocols. That's his job. He's a good office manager.

The implied problems with STF are on event/functional side. Exposed within the past 10 days: failure to arrange basic fan support at Wyoming game, failure to hook up with big local fund-raiser car show (promo'd by Star Online) for Wyoming attendance boost, failure to plan ahead for expanded (v-ball) use of the main Convo when possible, unclear communication of gametime info for UM, and anything else you want to add. All the fan, event, community awareness, communications stuff. These "little things" add up.

To me that says NIU has half an AD. And it needs the other half too.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2021 03:51 PM by pvk75.)
09-18-2021 03:43 PM
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

Don't look now, but Wyoming is already beating last year's MAC Champion and this year's predicted MAC Champion. And Toledo is losing at home vs. 0-2 Colorado State.
09-18-2021 03:56 PM
Advertisement

HuskiePride12 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, WHITE SOX
Yea Frazier is not the issue regarding football. The DC is.

Could everyone in the athletic department do more? yes, but he isn’t the main issue.

If nothing is corrected by a large margin at huskie stadium this week against Maine (fan wise )that is 100% on Frazier.

If I’m head man in charge and we are that “short staffed” I’m behind the cash register or serving beer somewhere to help generate revenue. That’s a legit reason to not be kissing ass in the suite with a donor that doesn’t care he’s there.
09-18-2021 04:09 PM
pjfleck82 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, XFL 2001
Can you wait to fire him until after he brings bottled water and hot dogs back to Huskie Stadium?
09-18-2021 05:39 PM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way
Today’s game should do wonders for next week’s attendance.
09-18-2021 05:41 PM
pjfleck82 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, XFL 2001
Does STF still do the grip and grin photos at the 15 yard line? I didn’t see him on the field last week although I may have missed it waiting in line for a hot dog.
09-18-2021 05:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.