Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visiting Fans
Bookmark and Share
UMTiger02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tigers & Uggla
STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visiting Fans
Discuss
08-12-2021 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

aardWolf Online
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Basketball or football?
08-12-2021 06:45 PM
hk25 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis
RE: STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visiting Fans
Glad they’re playing in Memphis this year………I am just hoping for a normal year at the Liberty bowl for all our games….sorry I am assuming football for anything this time of year.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 06:47 PM by hk25.)
08-12-2021 06:46 PM
micman Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis/GT
RE: STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visiting Fans
If this is still going on in November, I wouldn't be surprised if the NBA requires it at all of their arenas (which would likely affect the Tigers as well).
08-12-2021 06:50 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visitin...
(08-12-2021 06:41 PM)UMTiger02 Wrote:  Discuss

It's a little bigger than that

https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/ar...d5990.html
08-12-2021 06:53 PM
Keeper Offline
All American

RE: STR - Tulane to mandate Vaccinations or Negative Covid Test For Home & Visitin...
The sooner this becomes national the sooner normal will be achieved. I anticipate the South to be the most resistant to this need and therefor the most impaired by that resistance. I anticipate the SEC having the most games forfeited due to infections. It is my hope that the AAC becomes a leader in the fight against the pandemic. I also hope the shelby county health department will require proof of vaccines in order to attend major events at the liberty bowl and other outdoor venues as well as all close quartered indoor spaces. The sooner this happens the safer from this disease we all will be.

Those who choose to exercise their freedom to expose themselves to the risk of death will just have to understand we don't want them driving 70 miles an hour on public streets, raising wild animals in their backyards, and sitting next to us in public spaces.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021 07:35 PM by Keeper.)
08-12-2021 07:29 PM
Advertisement

BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-12-2021 07:29 PM)Keeper Wrote:  The sooner this becomes national the sooner normal will be achieved. I anticipate the South to be the most resistant to this need and therefor the most impaired by that resistance. I anticipate the SEC having the most games forfeited due to infections. It is my hope that the AAC becomes a leader in the fight against the pandemic. I also hope the shelby county health department will require proof of vaccines to major events at the liberty bowl and other outside venues as well as all close quartered indoor spaces. The sooner this happens the safer from this disease we all will be.

You really think politicians and officials will just simply give up all of this newfound power they never had?07-coffee3
08-12-2021 07:35 PM
Stammers Offline
Legend

My girlfriend so far hasn't had the vaccine. It's a simple choice for her. Be a victim of tyranny by being essentially forced to take a vaccine that was fast tracked to market 8-10 years faster than what is typical, or be a victim of tyranny by not being allowed to attend concerts, plays, movies, festivals, etc. I'm anti vax, but I got it anyway and now never even think about it.
08-12-2021 07:37 PM
Keeper Offline
All American

(08-12-2021 07:35 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(08-12-2021 07:29 PM)Keeper Wrote:  The sooner this becomes national the sooner normal will be achieved. I anticipate the South to be the most resistant to this need and therefor the most impaired by that resistance. I anticipate the SEC having the most games forfeited due to infections. It is my hope that the AAC becomes a leader in the fight against the pandemic. I also hope the shelby county health department will require proof of vaccines to major events at the liberty bowl and other outside venues as well as all close quartered indoor spaces. The sooner this happens the safer from this disease we all will be.

You really think politicians and officials will just simply give up all of this newfound power they never had?07-coffee3

I really hope politicians to meet their responsibility to protect the public from wanton endangerment from irresponsible citizens.
08-12-2021 07:38 PM
Stammers Offline
Legend

I've never seen a happier bunch. More power than any of them have had in their entire lives, making the same salary with less work. We are all in this together when the cameras are on them. Going on trips, not wearing masks, gathering in groups, hugging, not social distancing when (they think) the cameras aren't on them.

Complete bull****.
08-12-2021 07:55 PM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Fascinating to watch so many sheeple happily give up their freedoms one-by-one.
08-12-2021 08:20 PM
Advertisement

EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
the system we all know about...the white elephant in the room...is being built....brick by brick.
This pandemic is just a major cog in building it...fine tuning it...and then enforcing it on all of us.
08-12-2021 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
I wonder how Tulane will draw this yr.
IKE's been vaccinated, he's good to go but, Ike must tell everybody, IKE's also been tested for covid and when they stuck the Q tip up IKE's nose it hurt.
08-12-2021 08:41 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-12-2021 07:38 PM)Keeper Wrote:  

I really hope politicians to meet their responsibility to protect the public from wanton endangerment from irresponsible citizens.

Ok whatever. (You hope) Politicians and official are our better angels *eyesroll* even though most of history says otherwise but again whatever. Goodnight
08-12-2021 09:00 PM
chrisd11 Offline
I came to party!!

I Root For: short skirts
(08-12-2021 07:29 PM)Keeper Wrote:  The sooner this becomes national the sooner normal will be achieved. I anticipate the South to be the most resistant to this need and therefor the most impaired by that resistance. I anticipate the SEC having the most games forfeited due to infections. It is my hope that the AAC becomes a leader in the fight against the pandemic. I also hope the shelby county health department will require proof of vaccines in order to attend major events at the liberty bowl and other outdoor venues as well as all close quartered indoor spaces. The sooner this happens the safer from this disease we all will be.

Those who choose to exercise their freedom to expose themselves to the risk of death will just have to understand we don't want them driving 70 miles an hour on public streets, raising wild animals in their backyards, and sitting next to us in public spaces.

This post is sickening from an American citizen.

Sheep.
08-12-2021 09:01 PM
chrisd11 Offline
I came to party!!

This "vaccine" is nothing more than an unapproved flu shot.

And this "pandemic' is nothing more than a slightly more contagious version of the flu.

We're a year and a half in... 190 million Americans have been "vaccinated" (57% of the population) and people are still panicking over this BS.

This is no vaccine. More shots are coming.... every six months, every year, etc.

Keep getting the shots. I choose not to play the game.
08-12-2021 09:06 PM
Advertisement

macgar32 Offline
Legend

So are we for or against personal freedoms on this one.
08-12-2021 09:13 PM
aardWolf Online
Heisman

(08-12-2021 09:06 PM)chrisd11 Wrote:  This "vaccine" is nothing more than an unapproved flu shot.

And this "pandemic' is nothing more than a slightly more contagious version of the flu.

We're a year and a half in... 190 million Americans have been "vaccinated" (57% of the population) and people are still panicking over this BS.

This is no vaccine. More shots are coming.... every six months, every year, etc.

38,000 people in the US died from the flu in the past year, which is about average. There have been more than 600,000 COVID deaths in the US. Keep your fingers in your ears and pretend it doesn’t exist, but COVID is real and it’s getting worse.
08-12-2021 09:14 PM
chrisd11 Offline
I came to party!!

(08-12-2021 09:14 PM)aardWolf Wrote:  
(08-12-2021 09:06 PM)chrisd11 Wrote:  This "vaccine" is nothing more than an unapproved flu shot.

38,000 people in the US died from the flu in the past year, which is about average. There have been more than 600,000 COVID deaths in the US. Keep your fingers in your ears and pretend it doesn’t exist, but COVID is real and it’s getting worse.

There have not been 600k deaths FROM or BECAUSE of Covid. Go read the CDC's own website. There have been 600k deaths INVOLVING Covid.

But believe what you want. It's your personal freedom. And it's my personal freedom to turn down a flu/covid shot. But people like that Keeper guy (and maybe you?) want the federal government to force it upon its citizens.

I have already had the virus (not disease). It was like a mild version of the flu that lasted 3 days. I have antibodies, don't need your vaccine.
08-12-2021 09:28 PM
aardWolf Online
Heisman

(08-12-2021 09:28 PM)chrisd11 Wrote:  
(08-12-2021 09:14 PM)aardWolf Wrote:  

There have not been 600k deaths FROM or BECAUSE of Covid. Go read the CDC's own website. There have been 600k deaths INVOLVING Covid.

But believe what you want. It's your personal freedom. And it's my personal freedom to turn down a flu/covid shot. But people like that Keeper guy (and maybe you?) want the federal government to force it upon its citizens.

I have already had the virus (not disease). It was like a mild version of the flu that lasted 3 days. I have antibodies, don't need your vaccine.

No, I don’t believe it should be forced on anyone. I suspected you would be a conspiracy theorist in regards to the numbers though. Keep that tinfoil hat on… I bet you rock it quite often.
08-12-2021 09:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.