Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Our government is lying about how many vaccinated people are dying
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
Our government is lying about how many vaccinated people are dying
Statistical Analysis of the Lies

On Independence Day, Dr. Anthony Fauci answered a question on Meet The Press about deaths IN JUNE by saying that “if you look at the number of deaths, 99.2 percent of them are unvaccinated. About 0.8 percent are vaccinated.”

To be clear on the math here, Fauci’s answer would imply that only about 80 vaccinated people - 0.8 percent of 10,000 - died in June.

These are - how do I put this delicately? - big fat stinking lies. They are off by a factor of at least five, and probably 10 or more.

Fauci and Murthy lied about what percentage of coronavirus deaths are now occurring in FULLY vaccinated people. It is much higher than the sub-1 percent figures they offered.

This fact should have been obvious to anyone who has seen the data from England, Scotland, and Israel. Those countries vaccinated a greater percentage of their populations more quickly than the United States. They have also been much more transparent about reporting hospitalizations and deaths among vaccinated people. And in all three countries, hospitalizations and deaths have spiked since May - and vaccinated people have accounted for more than HALF of all deaths recently.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021 09:33 PM by No Bull.)
07-27-2021 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
RE: Our government is lying about how many vaccinated people are dying
The "vaccine" is what will infect you and they know that and want it to happen.
The "vaccine" is what may kill you and they know that and want it to happen.
Getting covid naturally is your best chance to build up your bodies natural immunities and defenses to it. Like chicken pox in the old days--climb into bed and get it over with.
This is about population control, and it is likely that different versions of each "vaccine" have been selectively given to different groups of people. Like a time-release capsule, they have been designed to kill you slowly and mask their cause enough so that the lies from the CDC and media can cover it up. Plus, they get big bucks added to their till each time someone is wrongly attributed to have been severely affected by or "die" from "covid". It's all a huge pack of lies, and only idiots will believe this going forward.
If you got the "vaccine" I am very, very sorry for you. Hope you got one of the longer-delay kill shots, if not, gonna miss you posting on here.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021 09:57 PM by GoodOwl.)
07-27-2021 09:55 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
No.
Fk'n.
Shite.

04-cheers to those that see it for what it is....nothing but a shiteload of fkbag geppetto control-ism...

#enjoyewe'rSolace
07-27-2021 10:22 PM
wmubroncopilot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU
(07-27-2021 09:55 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  The "vaccine" is what will infect you and they know that and want it to happen.
Getting covid naturally is your best chance to build up your bodies natural immunities and defenses to it. Like chicken pox in the old days--climb into bed and get it over with.
This is about population control, and it is likely that different versions of each "vaccine" have been selectively given to different groups of people. Like a time-release capsule, they have been designed to kill you slowly and mask their cause enough so that the lies from the CDC and media can cover it up. Plus, they get big bucks added to their till each time someone is wrongly attributed to have been severely affected by or "die" from "covid". It's all a huge pack of lies, and only idiots will believe this going forward.
If you got the "vaccine" I am very, very sorry for you. Hope you got one of the longer-delay kill shots, if not, gonna miss you posting on here.

You have issues
07-28-2021 03:10 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Is it more than Covid?
07-28-2021 03:59 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(07-28-2021 03:59 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Is it more than Covid?

Its pretty clear that the number of covid rates among the vaccinated in Europe and Israel are dramatically higher than the numbers our government are feeding us here.

Someone is lying here and we already know our government has been lying to us about this for a while and working directly with social media monopolies to cover for them and bury key facts and details.

Its also pretty clear as of today that the vaccines are FAR, FAR less effective than our government said they were.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021 06:06 AM by ericsrevenge76.)
07-28-2021 04:31 AM
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(07-28-2021 04:31 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

Its pretty clear that the number of covid death rates among the vaccinated in Europe and Israel are dramatically higher than the numbers our government are feeding us here.

Someone is lying here and we already know our government has been lying to us about this for a while and working directly with social media monopolies to cover for them and bury key facts and details.

Its also pretty clear as of today that the vaccines are FAR, FAR less effective than our government said they were.

You write that it is "pretty clear" but I don't see your data backing this up.
07-28-2021 04:47 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(07-28-2021 04:47 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  

Its pretty clear that the number of covid death rates among the vaccinated in Europe and Israel are dramatically higher than the numbers our government are feeding us here.

You can't see much of anything beyond what AOC, Biden and Adam Schiff tell you to see, so that is no real surprise.
07-28-2021 04:55 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

(07-28-2021 04:55 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  

You can't see much of anything beyond what AOC, Biden and Adam Schiff tell you to see, so that is no real surprise.

Because I asked you to support your statement? LOL
07-28-2021 05:04 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(07-28-2021 05:04 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  

Because I asked you to support your statement? LOL

People have already posted links in multiple threads to the rising cases among the vaccinated in Europe and Israel, and links to the lower effectiveness against the delta variant that is already spreading in the first months of the vaccine. You are already aware of these documented facts, you are just mindlessly trolling like always.
07-28-2021 05:10 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-28-2021 03:10 AM)wmubroncopilot Wrote:  
(07-27-2021 09:55 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  The "vaccine" is what will infect you and they know that and want it to happen.

You have issues

What issues are those? He isn't the only one if true. They are going to have to strap me down and forcefully inject me because I do not trust anything about this plandemic.

Some of us are able to see things as they really are while some see them as they are told to.

The responses to this virus do not line up with its fatality levels.
07-28-2021 05:35 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

Well, to be fair, we are right in the middle of a marxist takeover of our once great republic so lying is pretty much de rigueur.
07-28-2021 05:37 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

That coming from a person who has never ever presented data to back up anything he's ever claimed.
07-28-2021 05:38 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(07-28-2021 05:35 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

You have issues

What issues are those? He isn't the only one if true. They are going to have to strap me down and forcefully inject me because I do not trust anything about this plandemic.

Some of us are able to see things as they really are while some see them as they are told to.

The responses to this virus do not line up with its fatality levels.[/b]

I said that from the very beginning here. Either there is far more to the virus and nothing can be reasonably done to prevent the spread and long term effects, or the opposite, it's being blown out of proportion and used by governments as an excuse for massive power grabs.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
07-28-2021 05:46 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(07-28-2021 05:46 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  
(07-28-2021 05:35 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

You have issues

The responses to this virus do not line up with its fatality levels.[/b]

I said that from the very beginning here. Either there is far more to the virus and nothing can be reasonably done to prevent the spread and long term effects, or the opposite, it's being blown out of proportion and used by governments as an excuse for massive power grabs.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

That's been my position all along, since the day we were shown Chinese people being barricaded from outside their homes unable to get out, and nothing I've seen or heard since has changed my opinion.
07-28-2021 06:17 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

With who's numbers?

Who can you trust now days? Fauci? Biden??? Really?

Here's MY data. I don't know anybody, nor do I know anybody that knew anybody else that has even had a problem with covid, let alone die. That includes an 80 year old and a 75 year old that was morbidly obese.

Now in a WORLDWIDE GLOBAL PANDEMIC you would think that any average person would have at least have heard of ONE person through work, friends, church, schools, that died from this deadly killer.

There's something very fishy about ALL of this crap. The government, who cheated to get in there by the way, is just a LIIIIIIITLE too interested in me getting this vaccine and I don't trust a thing I hear.
07-28-2021 06:50 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-28-2021 06:50 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

With who's numbers?

Here's MY data. I don't know anybody, nor do I know anybody that knew anybody else that has even had a problem with covid, let alone die. That includes an 80 year old and a 75 year old that was morbidly obese.

Now in a WORLDWIDE GLOBAL PANDEMIC you would think that any average person would have at least have heard of ONE person through work, friends, church, schools, that died from this deadly killer.

There's something very fishy about ALL of this crap. The government, who cheated to get in there by the way, is just a LIIIIIIITLE too interested in me getting this vaccine and I don't trust a thing I hear.

the timeline has borne this out…I’m simply happy many more are coming to their senses relative to the ‘why’…

#groverclevelandII
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021 06:56 AM by stinkfist.)
07-28-2021 06:55 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(07-28-2021 06:50 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

With who's numbers?

This is how I feel. The 1st I heard of Covid was on Liveleak. They had videos from China. All the videos showed people dropping dead in the street like bugs sprayed with raid. I saw the video of people being welded into there apartments as well. However I have never seen anything like that here in The U.S. I live in a neighborhood where the median age is about 50. No one is dropping no one has been hospitalized.. I just don’t see evidence of some great health crises. I do see evidence of a lying media and a lying incompetent government. The government can take their shot and stick it up there butt. I am not taking the shot.
07-28-2021 08:23 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Govt cheese running out. Need a new crisis to placate the prog filth.

That's all this is.
07-28-2021 08:28 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Even the so called "conservative" news outlets are pushing the vaccine as hard as they can. Frick all of them.
07-28-2021 08:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.