Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Columbus Shooting
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Columbus Shooting
04-20-2021 05:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

RE: Columbus Shooting
Language Warning.

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021 05:59 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
04-20-2021 05:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
Casey Goodman Jr.

Andre Hill

And now this...
04-20-2021 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Why do cops in big liberal cities keep shooting black people? Hardly ever happens around here.

BTW, does anyone know why?
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2021 08:03 PM by banker.)
04-20-2021 08:02 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(04-20-2021 07:56 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  Casey Goodman Jr.

Andre Hill

And now this...

Maybe you should become a police person. Go ahead. You seem to have all the answers so do the public a service.
04-20-2021 08:03 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(04-20-2021 08:02 PM)banker Wrote:  Why do cops in big liberal cities keep shooting black people? Hardly ever happens around here.

Are you asking a serious question?
04-20-2021 08:05 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:If the guilty verdicts in the Derek Chauvin trial had any chance of quelling the angry, already gathered “protest” crowds around the country right now, this incident may blow all that up.

Police in Columbus, OH have reportedly shot and killed a 15-year old girl. Crowds of yelling bystanders are already gathering. Videos are being posted from the scene of the incident.

Of course, there’s typically more to any story like this, and other reports are alleging that the girl had a knife. In fact, the above poster put out another comment admitting that not only did she have a knife, but she was in an altercation with another girl.

If that account is true, the officer was almost certainly justified. If someone is fighting with another person and the police witness the drawing of a weapon, they have a duty to stop the armed person from harming or killing the other person they are fighting with. I have no idea how that’s even controversial, yet social media is abuzz with claims that they should have used a taser or that this was somehow a purposeful killing in retaliation for the Chauvin verdict.

We’ll keep you updated on this story, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it led to more rioting, violence, and destruction despite the fact that the information that’s out there seems to point to the officer acting properly.

Link
04-20-2021 08:14 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

04-20-2021 08:30 PM
Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
Love all the suburban white folks that think today’s verdict will put us on a path to peace. Pffft...lol! The mob has a taste for blood now. Roving bands of mob justice is the new norm.
04-20-2021 08:38 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
(04-20-2021 08:05 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(04-20-2021 08:02 PM)banker Wrote:  Why do cops in big liberal cities keep shooting black people? Hardly ever happens around here.

Are you asking a serious question?

Why wouldnt it be a serious question? It is the obvious question to me..

you need to keep in mind this is a JOB, not even a good paying job. No matter what happens, no matter if he is/was justified, this is going to change his life forever and not in a good way... why? for a 40k a year job?

Screw that, id have let her cut that other girl to pieces before I pulled out my gun and shot her.
04-20-2021 09:07 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(04-20-2021 08:38 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  Love all the suburban white folks that think today’s verdict will put us on a path to peace. Pffft...lol! The mob has a taste for blood now. Roving bands of mob justice is the new norm.

Give an inch and they take a mile. The woke mob will not stop until someone puts a stop to it. However, when you have politicians, including the top one in this country, encouraging mob justice this is the end result.

Maybe if we send in some social workers to tell criminals to put their weapons down as one tweet suggested, this would all end peacefully. 03-lmfao
04-20-2021 09:46 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

04-20-2021 09:50 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
What we learned today is if a black man gets killed by another black man, the family gets nothing. If he dies from a cop, his family gets $47million.
04-20-2021 10:09 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(04-20-2021 10:09 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  What we learned today is if a black man gets killed by another black man, the family gets nothing. If he dies from a cop, his family gets $47million.

It's called the ghetto lottery. If the races had been reversed in this case, you'd have never even known it happened and the cop would never have been charged.
04-20-2021 10:11 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Ashlii Babbitt .
04-20-2021 10:13 PM
BlazinBham Offline
Banned

I Root For: UAB

The girl in pink is a trespasser coming to fight. Girl with knife made call to police. Was acting in self defense. Supposedly.

Cop who made this kill had only been On scene for 10 secs or less. Draws his gun as he steps onto the side walk. Bypasses dude kicking girl in head on the ground. (By the way, why do minorities do this? Treat women like dogs in brawls) Then he sees the caller with the knife jabbing at girl in pink and he shoots her.

Now, the other narrative is that police were already on scene But weren’t doing anything. Not sure how many, so this guy must’ve been back up with not a lot of info upon arrival.

Normally somebody on defense is standing their ground or retreating into their home as they wait for help and not on the offensive, jabbing a knife at someone’s neck.

If it were me and my pistol and someone showed up to fight on my lawn with a crew, Im shooting first too. So, who knows? Maybe that’s what caller was doing.

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2021 12:18 AM by BlazinBham.)
04-20-2021 11:58 PM
Advertisement

BlazinBham Offline
Banned

I Root For: UAB
Also, now there’s a comparison to Kyle Rittenhouse who is on camera running from his “victims” who were attacking him while he was nobly defending businesses from being burned and looted whereas this girl is shown on the offense. Interesting the difference in how both acted when in the presence of police.

Hypothetical: Say the story told, is true. The girl in pink is what they say she is. The cop uses a taser instead and the girl in pink gets stabbed fatally as we all know a taser is only so effective on many who have adrenaline pumping. Girl dies and then you have her parents on the news saying the police didn’t do enough to save her life. Is BLM going to continue act like “certain Black lives matter” since she died at the hands of someone black or would they attack the cop for not caring enough to save a black life by taking one?

Cops are in a no win situation. They should resign from all inner cities and just let those citizens purge each other. That’s what they want.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2021 01:43 AM by BlazinBham.)
04-21-2021 01:10 AM
CliftonAve Online
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
According to the experts on twitter, all cops should have a master’s degree in sociology and have a black belt in Aikido. The officer should have disarmed the girl aka Steven Seagal with a post move.
04-21-2021 04:30 AM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
(04-20-2021 07:56 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  Casey Goodman Jr.

Andre Hill

And now this...

And if the cop stands there and his bodycam records the knife wielder slicing the other one's jugular, you'd be the first to come on here screaming COPS DON'T PROTECT BLACK PEOPLE!!!

It amazes me how people make it to adulthood with the mentality of a five year old.
04-21-2021 05:55 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
There are currently only two narratives, police are bad and white people with guns are the biggest threat to our democracy in years. Before the year is up Biden will try to take our guns or he will make operating them problematic.

This is a dangerous time for our republic, we are in danger of losing it more so than any other time in our history. The communists are inside the wire and idiots like those on the left either don't believe it or they celebrate it.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2021 06:21 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
04-21-2021 06:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.