Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract
Quote:A week after turning heads at the inauguration in support of her stepmother, Vice President Kamala Harris, Ella Emhoff has landed a lucrative modeling contract.

The 21-year-old daughter of second gentleman Douglas Emhoff has signed with IMG Models, the top agency confirmed to the New York Times, thanks in part to her head-turning style at the Jan. 21 ceremony. Emhoff was declared a “style icon” after wearing a plaid Miu Miu coat with embellished shoulders, paired with a garnet-hued dress by Batsheva.

What a lovely young, woman?

[Image: ho-ho.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2021 09:10 PM by WKUYG.)
01-29-2021 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BatonRougeEscapee Offline
1st String

I Root For: GEAUX TIGERS &
RE: Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract
Good Lord
01-29-2021 09:10 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Vice President Kamala Harris's 'style icon' stepdaughter, lands modeling contract
[Image: sOcpq8Z.gif]
01-29-2021 09:15 PM
BatonRougeEscapee Offline
1st String

I Root For: GEAUX TIGERS &
prosecution presents exhibit 1 and 1A in the influence peddling case against IMG and Harris
01-29-2021 09:24 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
If that’s not the girl next door from Brooklyn I don’t know what is. Throw in a few cow tats, some stinking underarms full of hair and a beautiful hat and you got a real winner. Mom would be thrilled when you brought her home.
01-29-2021 10:58 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
BTW, WTH is it with that work of art on the wall? Abortion art or more pedo celebration?
01-29-2021 11:00 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
My first thought upon seeing the photo was, "Is that a man or a woman?"
01-29-2021 11:07 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(01-29-2021 09:07 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
Quote:A week after turning heads at the inauguration in support of her stepmother, Vice President Kamala Harris, Ella Emhoff has landed a lucrative modeling contract.

The 21-year-old daughter of second gentleman Douglas Emhoff has signed with IMG Models, the top agency confirmed to the New York Times, thanks in part to her head-turning style at the Jan. 21 ceremony. Emhoff was declared a “style icon” after wearing a plaid Miu Miu coat with embellished shoulders, paired with a garnet-hued dress by Batsheva.

What a lovely young, woman?

[Image: ho-ho.png]

Syringe manufacturers advertise?

Today’s Manson girl auditions?
01-29-2021 11:31 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Well, Xe seems happy and well adjusted.

Lol. These psychos, good grief what we’re putting these kids through.
Should be criminal.

No, legit. Criminal.
01-30-2021 12:41 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-29-2021 11:00 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  BTW, WTH is it with that work of art on the wall? Abortion art or more pedo celebration?

Good grief thanks for pointing that weird shite out. I could have lived without seeing that. That's worse than that spoiled misguided weird child. These people celebrate the perverse. It's a sport for them to out weird each other. Absolute destruction of culture and art is their goal.

We are in the new dark ages, I've said it before
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021 01:09 AM by shere khan.)
01-30-2021 01:08 AM
TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
my God, i was eating breakfast when i saw this pic. Emphasis on "was". Now, I'm nauseous (for reals)
01-30-2021 08:15 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
If she was a normal young lady she wouldn't look that bad.
01-30-2021 08:28 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
She probably has Che and Castro posters in her bedroom.
01-30-2021 09:22 AM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
The ONLY reason that person landed a modeling contract is because of who her stepmom is. Period.
No way that agency or any agency signs her if she wasn't connected. He/she's gross looking.
01-30-2021 09:46 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-30-2021 08:28 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If she was a normal young lady she wouldn't look that bad.

Yes...It seems today that women are trying to look as bad as they can. I bet you anything with a good bath,haircut,shave and makeup she looks like most of the skinny runway models.
01-30-2021 09:57 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(01-30-2021 09:57 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(01-30-2021 08:28 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  If she was a normal young lady she wouldn't look that bad.

Yes...It seems today that women are trying to look as bad as they can. I bet you anything with a good bath,haircut,shave and makeup she looks like most of the skinny runway models.

oh wait, never mind. I wasn't talking about this dude.

[Image: Es6MPkPXcAA-QYa?format=jpg&name=small]
01-30-2021 10:13 AM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(01-30-2021 10:13 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(01-30-2021 09:57 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

oh wait, never mind. I wasn't talking about this dude.

[Image: Es6MPkPXcAA-QYa?format=jpg&name=small]

Woah...I take that back. That might be a challenge.07-coffee3
01-30-2021 10:16 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Different strokes for different folks...... Personally I am not stroking over Xe, but many probably will.
01-30-2021 10:28 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Here's the difference between the left and the right.

Yeah, this chick aint our cup of tea. We make fun. Call names. But for the most part, it's live and let live as it's a free country to be a freakin' weirdo if you want.

Now if this was some dude in a flannel shirt with a shotgun and maga hat, the left would be yelling ENEMY OF THE STATE and calling to re-program him.
01-30-2021 10:50 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Up is down, left is right, wrong is right.....the left is in full onslaught trying to convince people that what they see and hear.......well - isn’t.

It’s not working. This girl isn’t attractive, the fashion world dressing men in women’s clothes.....none of it is appealing to the vast majority of Americans............

.......we can see and believe with our eyes and ears.

....and Michael Obama wasn’t/isn’t a looker either!
01-30-2021 11:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.