Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News John Sullivan Discord
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
John Sullivan Discord
Quote:Screenshots from a Discord chat channel allegedly hosted by John Sullivan – a far-left, anti-Trump activist who appears to have incited violence at the U.S. Capitol while posing as a journalist – reveal he and his followers infiltrated the January 6th Save America March in Washington, D.C.

The unearthed screenshots follow Sullivan’s arrest for his role in the Capitol riot, which included calls to violence such as “we gotta get this **** burned” and “it’s our house motherf*ckers,” an affidavit can reveal.

The Discord chat channel is allegedly affiliated with Sullivan’s Insurgence USA group, which describes itself as “forming a rainbow coalition to unite all people under one banner to fight for liberation and freedom for all people.”

“We are the revolution, lets [sic] show them the power of the people united,” the group’s page adds.

The chat logs corroborate the recent federal charge against Sullivan, noting he didn’t attend the riot to “report” but rather to serve as an agent provocateur. Sullivan – who uses the name Jayden X – can be seen sending an image of himself in a Trump 2020 hat captioned with “counter intel” on January 6th:

[Image: Erve2XnW8AUjEN5?format=jpg&name=large]

Following the riots, other Discord user revealed they disguised themselves as Trump supporters by wearing hats and shirts with the president’s insignia:

[Image: Eru6TqWXIAMmj8t?format=jpg&name=large]

Other users, such as “deaththreat,” admitted that a “large sum of anti Trumpers” composed those storming the Capitol before appearing to identify themselves in the crowd:

[Image: ErvFj55XMAIgZtF?format=jpg&name=large]

Other attendees photographed themselves flipping Trump supporters off outside the Capitol:

Sullivan had also posted instructions on how to make chemical weapons wipes.

Finally, there is now further information that shows Sullivan and his crew were planning to be involved in further violent protests masquerading as pro-Trump rallies:

As recently as Wednesday, January 13th he appears to have posted comments such as “Lol, this is going to be a war.”

The latest information severely undermines the establishment’s claims that Donald Trump incited a riot at the Capitol and that his supporters were responsible for the majority of the action on January 6th.

Link
01-16-2021 06:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: John Sullivan Discord
If you click on the tweets above, they take you to a long thread with more discord postings. Also shared was this video Sullivan made back in December.

01-16-2021 07:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
One of the most valuable things that federal agencies could do is to positively identify every single person who looted or damaged property, or inflicted death or physical injury on another person at the Capitol on Wednesday/06th January. That information would be very enlightening.

But of course, if we really knew exactly who those people were and exactly what their political background is, the media would stop talking about them, almost instantly. So maybe it wouldn’t be such valuable information after all.

But still.
01-16-2021 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(01-16-2021 08:32 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  One of the most valuable things that federal agencies could do is to positively identify every single person who looted or damaged property, or inflicted death or physical injury on another person at the Capitol on Wednesday/06th January. That information would be very enlightening.

But of course, if we really knew exactly who those people were and exactly what their political background is, the media would stop talking about them, almost instantly. So maybe it wouldn’t be such valuable information after all.

But still.

They have arrested 70+ people and published their names.
01-16-2021 08:55 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
Panther love your posts, get off of twitter though.
01-16-2021 10:26 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
Has Mister John Sullivan has been banned from Twitter and Facebook yet?
01-17-2021 07:28 AM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
(01-17-2021 07:28 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  Has Mister John Sullivan has been banned from Twitter and Facebook yet?

Oh course not.

I was banned from twitter for stating if you block the interstate you deserve to get run over.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021 08:50 AM by Hernando Hills Tiger.)
01-17-2021 08:50 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(01-17-2021 07:28 AM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  Has Mister John Sullivan has been banned from Twitter and Facebook yet?

Twitter probably gave him a checkmark by his name and Fakebook probably made him a fact checker and an admin.
01-18-2021 03:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.