Southern wins by 1
11-28-2020 06:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
RE: Week 14 Sunbelt Projections
I think you are giving stAte way to much credit.
11-28-2020 08:58 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
(11-28-2020 08:58 PM)OsageJ Wrote:  I think you are giving stAte way to much credit.

No. I don't think he is. ULM is UMASS / Akron bad.
11-28-2020 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ChiefGSU275 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: GS EAGLES!
Code:
[quote='OsageJ' pid='17123853' dateline='1606615123']
I think you are giving stAte way to much credit.
[/quote]

And Southern.

Ba dum tssss.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2020 09:12 PM by ChiefGSU275.)
11-28-2020 09:12 PM
Mandalorian Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TROY & BAMA
(11-28-2020 06:48 PM)Artemis Silver Bow Wrote:  Louisiana at App
Louisiana wins by 7

Liberty at Coastal
Coastal wins by 2

Troy at South
South wins by 20

ULM at Arkansas State
Ark State wins by 28

FAU At Southern
Southern wins by 1

I got::

AppSt by 6
USA by 10
stAte by 14
Liberty by 9
GaSouthern by 10
11-28-2020 10:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moehler Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
APP has owned UL, just don’t see that changing, I do wonder how much effort UL puts in this game, other than a win, this game does nothing for them, they are already in the championship game, and odds are really good it will be at Coastal, so the goal here is to get out of Boone with no serious injuries, nothing could be worse than injuries to some of your best players, plus it is suppose to be really cold for the game, mountain men love the cold, Cajuns, not so much.
11-28-2020 10:34 PM
Advertisement

debragga Offline
1st String

I Root For: ULM
StAte by 35

The rest are toss-ups
11-29-2020 02:02 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
(11-28-2020 10:34 PM)moehler Wrote:  APP has owned UL, just don’t see that changing, I do wonder how much effort UL puts in this game, other than a win, this game does nothing for them, they are already in the championship game, and odds are really good it will be at Coastal, so the goal here is to get out of Boone with no serious injuries, nothing could be worse than injuries to some of your best players, plus it is suppose to be really cold for the game, mountain men love the cold, Cajuns, not so much.

Thanks for that clear headed unbiased review. I bet it made you feel more better.
UL is and will take this game seriously. You don’t know CF, Napier or Cajun fans to say otherwise.
And don’t think you can hide behind your cold weather. That won’t work either.
Cajuns finally break the curse and win by single digits in OT.
11-29-2020 04:17 AM
Saint3333 Offline
Hall of Famer

I don’t think either one of the team that play Saturday in Boone could beat the versions from last year. ULLs defense isn’t as strong and Apps offense certainly isn’t.

Winner of the TO battle wins the game by 10.
11-29-2020 08:02 AM
Georgia_Power_Company Offline
All American

I Root For: GA Southern
(11-28-2020 10:19 PM)Mandalorian Wrote:  
(11-28-2020 06:48 PM)Artemis Silver Bow Wrote:  Louisiana at App
Louisiana wins by 7

Liberty at Coastal
Coastal wins by 2

Troy at South
South wins by 20

ULM at Arkansas State
Ark State wins by 28

FAU At Southern
Southern wins by 1

I got::

AppSt by 6
USA by 10
stAte by 14
Liberty by 9
GaSouthern by 10

Picking the underdogs? If GS wins it will be in a nail bitter but I don't see another win on our schedule this season.
11-29-2020 08:33 AM
moehler Offline
1st String

(11-29-2020 04:17 AM)FrankyP Wrote:  
(11-28-2020 10:34 PM)moehler Wrote:  APP has owned UL, just don’t see that changing, I do wonder how much effort UL puts in this game, other than a win, this game does nothing for them, they are already in the championship game, and odds are really good it will be at Coastal, so the goal here is to get out of Boone with no serious injuries, nothing could be worse than injuries to some of your best players, plus it is suppose to be really cold for the game, mountain men love the cold, Cajuns, not so much.

Thanks for that clear headed unbiased review. I bet it made you feel more better.
UL is and will take this game seriously. You don’t know CF, Napier or Cajun fans to say otherwise.

Not disrespecting you guys, but it is realistic to believe Napier and his staff will have one eye on winning the game and one eye on getting out of Boone in one piece, I’m willing to bet Napier instructs Lewis to get down early and to get out of bounds instead of trying to gain an extra yd or two, but hey, if Lewis and the staff want to risk life and limb in a game, that largely isn’t that important than go for it. As far as the weather, can’t tell you how many times thru the yrs another fanbase has told me a week before the game, that cold weather won’t effect their team, and then watch their team looking pitiful huddled on the bench praying to god this game will end quickly, it’s obvious you have never experienced one of Boone’s finest 20 degree nights with a 35 mph windchill and sleet coming down sideways.
11-29-2020 08:35 AM
Advertisement

Saint3333 Offline
Hall of Famer

I assume there’s not a Cajun fan that wouldn’t trade a loss to App for a win in the CCG.
11-29-2020 08:38 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(11-29-2020 08:35 AM)moehler Wrote:  
(11-29-2020 04:17 AM)FrankyP Wrote:  

Not disrespecting you guys, but it is realistic to believe Napier and his staff will have one eye on winning the game and one eye on getting out of Boone in one piece, I’m willing to bet Napier instructs Lewis to get down early and to get out of bounds instead of trying to gain an extra yd or two, but hey, if Lewis and the staff want to risk life and limb in a game, that largely isn’t that important than go for it. As far as the weather, can’t tell you how many times thru the yrs another fanbase has told me a week before the game, that cold weather won’t effect their team, and then watch their team looking pitiful huddled on the bench praying to god this game will end quickly, it’s obvious you have never experienced one of Boone’s finest 20 degree nights with a 35 mph windchill and sleet coming down sideways.
He kept Lewis in the ULM game until Q3 yesterday. And if ever there was a throwaway game that ULM game was one. He could’ve easily have pulled him before 1/2.
Again you do not understand Napier and his very nature. Not to mention his players.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020 08:53 AM by FrankyP.)
11-29-2020 08:43 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(11-29-2020 08:38 AM)Saint3333 Wrote:  I assume there’s not a Cajun fan that wouldn’t trade a loss to App for a win in the CCG.
Well we all know what they say about the word assume.
You went wrong by assuming that we can’t get 2 W’s, and that Napier and the whole team won’t be gunning for both.
Now, if it ends up being wrong sided I can then see him pulling some players. But that is an extremely unlikely scenario.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2020 08:49 AM by FrankyP.)
11-29-2020 08:49 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(11-29-2020 08:02 AM)Saint3333 Wrote:  I don’t think either one of the team that play Saturday in Boone could beat the versions from last year. ULLs defense isn’t as strong and Apps offense certainly isn’t.

Winner of the TO battle wins the game by 10.

Well not sure about Appy’s situation, but we have been pretty good at being able to overcome our shortcomings.
Here’s to a good game with no injuries on either side.
11-29-2020 08:52 AM
moehler Offline
1st String

I’m willing to bet Napier shrinks his playbook for Lewis, not a lot of naked bootlegs, short, quick passes, not a lot of qb keepers, etc. yes they will play hard and try to win, but Napier isn’t going to call plays for Lewis that has a higher probability for injury, or plays that could get his receivers/running backs injured. I do agree that we need UL , win or lose, to get out of Boone as healthy as when they showed up, we need both UL and CCU as healthy as possible for the championship game and to put on a great show.
11-29-2020 09:34 AM
Advertisement

FrankyP Offline
All American

(11-29-2020 09:34 AM)moehler Wrote:  I’m willing to bet Napier shrinks his playbook for Lewis, not a lot of naked bootlegs, short, quick passes, not a lot of qb keepers, etc. yes they will play hard and try to win, but Napier isn’t going to call plays for Lewis that has a higher probability for injury, or plays that could get his receivers/running backs injured. I do agree that we need UL , win or lose, to get out of Boone as healthy as when they showed up, we need both UL and CCU as healthy as possible for the championship game and to put on a great show.
Well, let’s end this on a high note where we both agree on something.
04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers
11-29-2020 09:48 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

But on the other hand I was kinda hoping for a few more posts. Looking forward to hitting 400 lol
11-29-2020 10:24 AM
moehler Offline
1st String

(11-29-2020 10:24 AM)FrankyP Wrote:  But on the other hand I was kinda hoping for a few more posts. Looking forward to hitting 400 lol

Eh, you and I have too much time on our hands this Sunday morning, here in Pensacola it’s raining and cold, not a lot to do.
11-29-2020 10:36 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(11-29-2020 10:36 AM)moehler Wrote:  
(11-29-2020 10:24 AM)FrankyP Wrote:  But on the other hand I was kinda hoping for a few more posts. Looking forward to hitting 400 lol

Eh, you and I have too much time on our hands this Sunday morning, here in Pensacola it’s raining and cold, not a lot to do.
What??? Here in LFT it has been raining all day and every day for at least a week.
03-lmfao
11-29-2020 10:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.