Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Did Nebraska really think there wouldn't be repercussions for their actions?
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Did Nebraska really think there wouldn't be repercussions for their actions?
The B1G basically tells Nebraska to take up the butt without the Vaseline....lol.

Nebraska needs a hug!
09-22-2020 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

quo vadis Online
Legend

I Root For: USF/Georgetown
RE: Did Nebraska really think there wouldn't be repercussions for their actions?
(09-22-2020 12:57 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  The B1G basically tells Nebraska to take up the butt without the Vaseline....lol.

Well, Nebraska has by far the Biggest and Best laugh, because the B1G changed course and reestablished Fall football, and UNL spearheaded that effort.
09-22-2020 01:03 PM
cubucks Offline
All American

I Root For: tOSU/UNL/Ohio
RE: Did Nebraska really think there wouldn't be repercussions for their actions?
(09-22-2020 01:03 PM)quo vadis Wrote:  
(09-22-2020 12:57 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  The B1G basically tells Nebraska to take up the butt without the Vaseline....lol.

Well, Nebraska has by far the Biggest and Best laugh, because the B1G changed course and reestablished Fall football, and UNL spearheaded that effort.
Nebraska is now more Big Ten than Michigan!

Nebraska > Michigan
09-22-2020 01:16 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:

You wouldn't think that after reading that article. I think Nebraska comes off looking like crybabies after all the hell they raised. Serves them right! Now I'll take pleasure in watching them get their arse kicked very very good!
09-22-2020 01:24 PM
Eggszecutor Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nebraska
We have the B1G to thank that our schedule is easier than it has been the past few years. The B1G swapped a few home-and-aways throughout the league and Nebraska was a beneficiary. Their schedule had been set up with all their difficult/marquee games either all being on the road or all at home. That has changed, now, with Wisconsin flipping.

2018 Big Ten schedule
@Michigan
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Ohio State
@Iowa
Michigan State
Illinois
Purdue
Minnesota

2019 Big Ten Schedule
@Illinois
@Minnesota
@Purdue
@Maryland
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Indiana
Northwestern

2020 Schedule
@Ohio State
@Iowa
@Northwestern
@Purdue
Wisconsin
Penn State
Illinois
Minnesota

Much more balanced on the home/away front and we were schedule to play Penn State/Ohio State this year already. Some Husker fans are whining, but that is because they aren't winning. Shut up and win and a lot of problems get solved.
09-22-2020 01:28 PM
cubucks Offline
All American

I Root For: tOSU/UNL/Ohio
(09-22-2020 01:28 PM)Eggszecutor Wrote:  We have the B1G to thank that our schedule is easier than it has been the past few years. The B1G swapped a few home-and-aways throughout the league and Nebraska was a beneficiary. Their schedule had been set up with all their difficult/marquee games either all being on the road or all at home. That has changed, now, with Wisconsin flipping.

2018 Big Ten schedule
@Michigan
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Ohio State
@Iowa
Michigan State
Illinois
Purdue
Minnesota

2019 Big Ten Schedule
@Illinois
@Minnesota
@Purdue
@Maryland
Ohio State
Wisconsin
Iowa
Indiana
Northwestern

2020 Schedule
@Ohio State
@Iowa
@Northwestern
@Purdue
Wisconsin
Penn State
Illinois
Minnesota

Much more balanced on the home/away front and we were schedule to play Penn State/Ohio State this year already. Some Husker fans are whining, but that is because they aren't winning. Shut up and win and a lot of problems get solved.
Great post! Opened my eyes a bit.
09-22-2020 01:33 PM
Advertisement

Mav Offline
1st String

I Root For: Omaha
Pat Forde's the smug S-hole that ranted about Nebraska fans needing to "pack up their John Deeres and hit the road" after the season got cancelled, right? I don't care what he thinks and I don't think I'm alone in saying he's not welcome in my state.
09-22-2020 04:30 PM
quo vadis Online
Legend

(09-22-2020 01:24 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  

You wouldn't think that after reading that article. I think Nebraska comes off looking like crybabies after all the hell they raised. Serves them right! Now I'll take pleasure in watching them get their arse kicked very very good!

I've never been much of a UNL fan but this year I will be cheering them on. They did a massive service to all of us college football fans by spearheading the effort to get the B1G back on the field.
09-22-2020 05:03 PM
DavidSt Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
Nebraska this season. 0-8

They deserve to lose all their games. They should be booted from the Big 1o. Nebraska's school's leadership, the AD, the players, the parents and Scott Frost is not welcome in my state to visit. There are a lot of more important things than football.
09-22-2020 07:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IWokeUpLikeThis Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
(09-22-2020 07:30 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Nebraska this season. 0-8

They deserve to lose all their games. They should be booted from the Big 1o. Nebraska's school's leadership, the AD, the players, the parents and Scott Frost is not welcome in my state to visit. There are a lot of more important things than football.

[Image: tenor.gif]
09-22-2020 07:44 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
If the Big 10 hadn’t been ridiculous, Nebraska wouldn’t have had to throw a fit. And now that the Big 10 themselves have changed course, I don’t know what possible beef they would have with Nebraska.
09-22-2020 07:50 PM
Advertisement

quo vadis Online
Legend

(09-22-2020 07:50 PM)Todor Wrote:  If the Big 10 hadn’t been ridiculous, Nebraska wouldn’t have had to throw a fit. And now that the Big 10 themselves have changed course, I don’t know what possible beef they would have with Nebraska.

The B1G has no beef with UNL. The people who have beef with UNL are people who probably dislike the idea of anyone playing college football right now.

07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2020 08:00 PM by quo vadis.)
09-22-2020 08:00 PM
Bobcat2013 Online
All American

I Root For: Texas State

Are you gonna like fight them all by yourself if they try to go to or through your state? 03-lmfao
09-22-2020 09:17 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats

They deserve to lose all their games. They should be booted from the Big 1o. Nebraska's school's leadership, the AD, the players, the parents and Scott Frost is not welcome in my altered state of reality to visit. There are a lot of more important things than football.

FIFY
09-22-2020 09:26 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(09-22-2020 08:00 PM)quo vadis Wrote:  
(09-22-2020 07:50 PM)Todor Wrote:  If the Big 10 hadn’t been ridiculous, Nebraska wouldn’t have had to throw a fit. And now that the Big 10 themselves have changed course, I don’t know what possible beef they would have with Nebraska.

The B1G has no beef with UNL. The people who have beef with UNL are people who probably dislike the idea of anyone playing college football right now.

07-coffee3

Like DavidSt...
09-22-2020 09:28 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
(09-22-2020 08:00 PM)quo vadis Wrote:  

07-coffee3

You crazy if you don't think the B1G has no beef with Nebraska and didn't purposely stick it to them because of the ruckus they created. It's rather obvious!
09-22-2020 09:29 PM
Advertisement

ohio1317 Offline

I Root For: Ohio State
Lot of Ohio State fans are Nebraska fans after all they did to get seasom going.
09-22-2020 09:29 PM
quo vadis Online
Legend

(09-22-2020 09:29 PM)ohio1317 Wrote:  Lot of Ohio State fans are Nebraska fans after all they did to get seasom going.

Yeah that's my impression too. Nebraska is a Hero to many in the B1G, particularly at the most powerful football programs and fan bases. Indiana and Rutgers might be indifferent or even resentful but ....
09-22-2020 09:50 PM
UABGrad Offline
All American

I Root For:

It’s okay. They are all welcome in my state. Matter of fact... we will serve them all punch and pie when they get here.
09-22-2020 10:46 PM
PicksUp Offline
1st String

I Root For: UTEP, Texas
(09-22-2020 04:30 PM)Mav Wrote:  Pat Forde's the smug S-hole that ranted about Nebraska fans needing to "pack up their John Deeres and hit the road" after the season got cancelled, right? I don't care what he thinks and I don't think I'm alone in saying he's not welcome in my state.

No one cancelled the season. Some of yall need to look up the definitions of Postponement vs Cancellation.

Its still possible many games get cancelled. Dont be so proud and count your chickens yet Johnny.
09-22-2020 11:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.