Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Interesting covid19 story
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Interesting covid19 story
Not sure if this has been posted but I found it interesting. 26 minutes long but worth the watch. Basically it is alleged that Dr Fauci's team in North Carolina not only gave the Wuhan lab millions but possibly created the covid19 in his lab. At the end is part of a speech he made in 2017 regarding not being prepared for a pandemic outbreak. Then guarantees an outbreak will happen. Big Pharma is behind it all.

05-06-2020 12:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlazinBham Offline
Banned

I Root For: UAB
RE: Interesting covid19 story
No shame in re-sharing. Think of it as bumping an old post to the top.

*Clicks ‘post reply’
05-06-2020 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
I don't know that Fauci is truly evil. He's just a bureaucrat, and that's the way bureaucrats think.
05-06-2020 02:51 PM
DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies
They took it down. Censored.
05-06-2020 02:57 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Here it is on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/414289492
05-06-2020 07:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
https://kfyi.iheart.com/featured/the-con...-tell-all/

Same video is at the link above. The video keeps getting censored off of various platforms.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 07:20 PM by GrayBeard.)
05-06-2020 07:19 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
05-06-2020 07:33 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(05-06-2020 02:51 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  I don't know that Fauci is truly evil. He's just a bureaucrat, and that's the way bureaucrats think.
Evil is what evil does. If the actions are evil don't excuse it as bureaucratic thinking. All you are doing is soft peddling the actions and giving cover to the maniacal. It is what it is. Either he's guilty and evil, or he's not. The SOB isn't half pregnant!
05-06-2020 07:44 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
taking viruses and making them mutate is what pandemic research is/does. It is intended to mimic the real world...
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 07:50 PM by Hambone10.)
05-06-2020 07:50 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(05-06-2020 07:50 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  taking viruses and making them mutate is what pandemic research is/does. It is intended to mimic the real world...
And giving those mutations to your enemy without a vaccine in inexcusable and indefensible. But that's the risk you take when it drives corporate profits and you are dealing with a pie in the sky egghead who benefits by benefitting the corporations instead of dealing with reasonable people that don't have an alien agenda and have a mind for the common defense.

If this indeed happened there is no justification, none. And anyone making a justification is complicit with the crime and should not be trusted.

If he gave them the viruses to work on he is guilty of over 70,000 cases of manslaughter, and I would say murder but intent would be hard to prove. It is an unconscionable act. When people die it is no longer a debate over the gray areas of corporate research done abroad. It is a black and white issue on how the security of the Free World was compromised by a person or people so oblivious to the consequences of what profits them that they imperil the innocent everywhere, including Wuhan. If he did this he is a criminal.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 08:04 PM by JRsec.)
05-06-2020 07:56 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
(05-06-2020 07:56 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 07:50 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  taking viruses and making them mutate is what pandemic research is/does. It is intended to mimic the real world...
And giving those mutations to your enemy without a vaccine in inexcusable and indefensible. But that's the risk you take when it drives corporate profits and you are dealing with a pie in the sky egghead who benefits by benefitting the corporations instead of dealing with reasonable people that don't have an alien agenda and have a mind for the common defense.

If this indeed happened there is no justification, none. And anyone making a justification is complicit with the crime and should not be trusted.

If he gave them the viruses to work on he is guilty of over 70,000 cases of manslaughter, and I would say murder but intent would be hard to prove. It is an unconscionable act. When people die it is no longer a debate over the gray areas of corporate research done abroad. It is a black and white issue on how the security of the Free World was compromised by a person or people so oblivious to the consequences of what profits them that they imperil the innocent everywhere, including Wuhan. If he did this he is a criminal.

Hell of a Post JR, I agree .
05-06-2020 10:34 PM
Advertisement

Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

That is some crazy sh** there.
05-06-2020 10:36 PM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
The video seems to be gone from every platform.

It's either way too close to the truth, or it's utter nonsense. The speed with which the censors rallied to take it down leads me to believe it is the former rather than the latter.
05-07-2020 06:59 AM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs

05-07-2020 10:12 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-07-2020 10:12 AM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  

#grazie ... that shite sickens me....

now more understand/know why JR and many others on this board hammer lobbyists/washtub/term limits/etc - which I define such as, "corpshite 'murica"

#freedom is a misnomer...

#swamp is apropos....
05-07-2020 10:20 AM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

This one is still up, I forgot how to post a video but here's the Link. Maybe someone can bring it up.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/25tow1hbX...AtMXEvFi6I
05-07-2020 11:55 AM
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

It could easily be a 'I was just following orders' thing.

The whole purpose of the 2004-2014 joint effort with China to improve their capabilities so that we didn't have to police the world... and to reduce the risk that they would 'let out' something they worked on, on their own... For 10 years we taught them how to do this stuff and of course, they were also doing it themselves.... this is the risk of sharing... I don't know when this was supposed to have happened or under whose political watch... and while it's easy to say 'this is why we should isolate', I'd much rather this be a disease that we knew about and might be prepared to attack than it be one that they came up with all on their own.

It's like you give your son a gun for his birthday... whose fault is it if he shoots someone with it? Would it matter if he had already bought 5 others himself and as part of your gift, you taught him gun safety?

My comment may not specifically apply... I don't know the specifics... but it's my general thought on 'sharing' deadly technology.
05-07-2020 12:13 PM
tigergreen Offline

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(05-06-2020 07:33 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  https://plandemicmovie.com/

This woman is apparently pretty well-known for being a conspiracy theorist & big anti-vaxxer believer, and has had her medical research retracted due to discredited info. No thanks.
05-07-2020 01:21 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(05-07-2020 12:13 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  

It could easily be a 'I was just following orders' thing.

The whole purpose of the 2004-2014 joint effort with China to improve their capabilities so that we didn't have to police the world... and to reduce the risk that they would 'let out' something they worked on, on their own... For 10 years we taught them how to do this stuff and of course, they were also doing it themselves.... this is the risk of sharing... I don't know when this was supposed to have happened or under whose political watch... and while it's easy to say 'this is why we should isolate', I'd much rather this be a disease that we knew about and might be prepared to attack than it be one that they came up with all on their own.

It's like you give your son a gun for his birthday... whose fault is it if he shoots someone with it? Would it matter if he had already bought 5 others himself and as part of your gift, you taught him gun safety?

My comment may not specifically apply... I don't know the specifics... but it's my general thought on 'sharing' deadly technology.

Hey, you don't arm your enemies with the knowledge of how to create, or with actual weapons, you don't want used against you. This is the fallacy of thinking by so many in your generation. It's just plain stupid.

As it turns out Fauci invested 3.7 million dollars in the Wuhan Lab. Does anyone think he's gong to find fault with a group he invested that much personal money in? Is this not a conflict of interest with his job here?

The levels of collusion at work here between corporate entities in this country, their spokes persons, people in positions of governmental power like Fauci and what the Chinese propaganda machine has been able to accomplish through the internet and through corporate conglomerate ownership over the MSM has been staggering. It has been an electronic Pearl Harbor. And the threat to the elections isn't coming from Russia its coming from China via Microsoft, via Disney, via Time Warner, via the New York Times, and it is prima facia evidence of the actual existence of the Deep State's targeting of all things political that don't line up with their agenda. (By the way Flynn's charges were dropped today.) Political appointments made by the Bush/Clinton/Obama white houses are all suspect.

Never before in my long life have I seen evidence of so many well placed moles. And to top it off the American public has some bright people in it and obviously you are one of them, but those bright people are naïve and clueless as to the depth and sophistication that alien propaganda now achieves. You assume globalism is in your best interest but you place material and ideas in their hands that can easily be turned against us and in this case appears to be just that.

Pearly Harbor killed 2500 people, 9/11 killed 2996 people. The release and spread of this virus will have killed over 100,000 and there are some news agencies now tracking down the list of those who are profiting from this tragedy and it is a short list of really wealthy people some of whom have a decided agenda against Trump, some with a decided agenda against our Republic, and at least one who sincerely believes we need to kill off about 1/3rd of the global population.

And you sir are foolish to believe that anything in the hands of the Communist Chinese can work to our benefit. And since Pharmaceutical Companies have been fighting Bayer's Hydroxychloroquine tooth and nail while foreign countries, the latest in Africa are reporting the success rates of its usage, it leads me to another conflict of interest story. Gilead (rendesivir) is 37% owned by the Chinese and heavily invested in by a cadre of familiar names on the left in this nation. That Big Pharma would be interested in obtaining some of the novel viruses that arise in China is not wholeheartedly a good thing either, especially when creating one that makes them insane profits is feasible. The Gilead drug can go for as much as $5000 a pop. Hydroxychloroquine goes for $20 bucks with azithromycin. That's more than enough reason to raise reasonable suspicion. So the government agencies are willing to use rendesivir which was designed for another illness in hopes of having a profitable drug to sell, but not willing to use hydroxychloroquine which is not only readily available, which has not only been used effectively in Europe, Australia, and in Africa, but to intentionally dismiss it publicly here?

We are knee deep in an attack on the sovereignty of the United States government by domestic and alien forces and the good and reasonable little corporate cucks swallow anything they are being fed and mostly out of fear of making a statement publicly that could cost them their jobs.

Every war we've ever fought has cost us. It costs lives, it costs health, it costs money, and sometimes it means we give up our normal livelihoods to prosecute it militarily. This is why those who fight are patriots. They love the concept of freedom more than they love their stuff or their lives.

I look around at our nation today and what sickens me is the number of people who aren't willing to pay the price of freedom and who cower under whatever condition (social acceptability, PC, or just plain self indulgence) to avoid the fight and it sickens me beyond belief.

Nothing pisses me off more than a lack of curiosity and questioning about why, how, who, what, and where, things are happening in ways they've never happened before. It is an abnormal lack of doubt about events. And that more than anything makes me feel as though our experiment in self directed government by a free people may be at an end.

Any lab that puts deadly viruses in the hands of a potential enemy, let alone one that killed our people in Korea, in Viet Nam, has stolen our technology, and is the base of operations for hacking that is destroying personal finances in the U.S.A. is a traitorous organization that needs to be shut down. Knowledge is a good thing, but the absolute giving away of knowledge has proven throughout history to be folly.
05-07-2020 02:13 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(05-07-2020 06:59 AM)appst89 Wrote:  The video seems to be gone from every platform.

It's either way too close to the truth, or it's utter nonsense. The speed with which the censors rallied to take it down leads me to believe it is the former rather than the latter.

If you're taking flak then you're over the target. They can't allow people to hear these 'inconvenient facts' about the people who have caused the crash of our economy. I wish Trump would just send Faucci and Birx to the green room to wait forever for their next TV appearance. Might not be the best idea politically, as there are way too many Karens out there scared of their own shadow and those two just confirm their worst fears every day.
05-07-2020 02:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.