RE: Roger Stone rolling to 40 month sentence
Better than 9?
02-20-2020 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Mistrial. More millions will be wasted on witches.
02-20-2020 02:11 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Pardon Stone and Flynn on 11/4.
02-20-2020 02:33 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
I havent really looked into what he supposedly did and what he was convicted of. But my understanding from the cheap seats is that this is more in line with what other "similar" process crimes have brought people.

More telling to me is how completely out of whack the Mueller stooges that all left in a huff were in their inflated "recommendation". Less than half of their recommended lower range.

Vindictive, petty little bureaucrats looking to mete out an over the top sentence because of political differences. Sad
02-20-2020 04:06 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-20-2020 04:06 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  I havent really looked into what he supposedly did and what he was convicted of. But my understanding from the cheap seats is that this is more in line with what other "similar" process crimes have brought people.

More telling to me is how completely out of whack the Mueller stooges that all left in a huff were in their inflated "recommendation". Less than half of their recommended lower range.

Vindictive, petty little bureaucrats looking to mete out an over the top sentence because of political differences. Sad

"Vindictive, petty little bureaucrats looking to mete out an over the top sentence because of political differences. Sad"
[/quote]

...and this is from supposedly the normal Demonspawned. Can you imagine what we would be looking at in our future if a Communist and his regime came into power. There would be camps for us Cons and they wouldn't be the fun camps either.
02-20-2020 06:32 PM
ShrackUAB Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
(02-20-2020 06:32 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(02-20-2020 04:06 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  I havent really looked into what he supposedly did and what he was convicted of. But my understanding from the cheap seats is that this is more in line with what other "similar" process crimes have brought people.

"Vindictive, petty little bureaucrats looking to mete out an over the top sentence because of political differences. Sad"

...and this is from supposedly the normal Demonspawned. Can you imagine what we would be looking at in our future if a Communist and his regime came into power. There would be camps for us Cons and they wouldn't be the fun camps either.
[/quote]

Yep, and Obama was the Antichrist who was going to take all the guns and FEMA death camps were totally a thing. "OBUMMER GONNA ROUND US UP" Oh wait, that didn't happen
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2020 08:01 PM by ShrackUAB.)
02-20-2020 07:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.