Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dark pattern emerges in recent spate of disturbing attacks on Trump backers
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Dark pattern emerges in recent spate of disturbing attacks on Trump backers
[Image: Hate-trump.jpg]

The hate by leftist Dems is growing and is dangerous. Other Dems seem to be ok with this violence, including some on this board. The MSM has all but endorsed the violence with their refusal to report it. I believe America is taking note of this issue of violence, hate and anger by the Dems.

Quote:A startling rash of threats and violent incidents targeting Republican voters in recent weeks is raising concerns about the increasingly toxic political climate, just as the 2020 presidential primaries are getting started.

The incidents began earlier this month when a Florida man, Gregory Timm, 27, allegedly rammed his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent. According to reports, Timm ran over chairs and tables, and witnesses said he recorded the scene moments after the incident, made an obscene gesture and sped off.

The president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., spoke out last week after the incident in New Hampshire, accusing the mainstream media of not calling out the violence against Trump supporters and Republicans.

“So a leftist attacks 3 Trump supporters, including a 15-year-old child, in NH this week,” Trump Jr. tweeted Thursday. “Last week a deranged leftist attempted to run over a group of Trump supporters with a car in FL. What will it take for the MSM to finally call out leftwing violence?”

Also, over the weekend, protesters at the University of California at Santa Cruz smashed a College Republicans information table.

According to reports, and a video posted on social media, two protesters tore up placards and ripped down signage—with one of them appearing to spit on a 13-star “Betsy Ross” American flag that is seen on the ground.

PROTESTERS WRECK COLLEGE REPUBLICANS' INFO TABLE, SPIT ON US FLAG AT UC SANTA CRUZ, VIDEO SHOWS

“I think this guy’s trying to assault me,” one protester is heard saying in the video, laughing, as someone tries to grab an American flag away from him. The man attempting to take back the flag later in the video falls to the ground during the struggle.

Meanwhile, police at Arizona State University said that they were investigating a video that showed an individual shouting violent threats at a group of pro-Trump students on campus. The video, posted by Students for Trump at Arizona State University on Feb. 5, shows an individual at ASU's Tempe campus repeatedly shouting at a group of conservative students, saying: "Slash Republicans' throats."

Also, last week, retired New York City police officer Daniel Sprague said he got punched in the face at a Tennessee bar, all because he was wearing a birthday hat and a shirt with Trump-like slogans. The man was wearing a hat that said “Make Fifty Great Again” and a shirt that said “Making America Great since 1970.”

"At one point," Sprague said, "a female came up from behind me, spun me around, and punched me in the face and then grabbed my hat off my head and was just yelling, 'How dare you?'"

He told the station he believes the woman was wearing a ring or had a set of keys in her hands when she lunged at him because the wound was "pretty deep and it goes to the bone."

"People have different views, but we're not supposed to take it out on each other," Sprague said.

Meanwhile, last month a Florida man was sentenced to 90 days in jail and one year of supervised probation after slapping the bill of a man’s “Make America Great Again” hat before telling the man to “go back to Russia you f--- communist” and spitting on him, investigators said.

Link
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2020 10:50 AM by usmbacker.)
02-17-2020 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Dark pattern emerges in recent spate of disturbing attacks on Trump backers
Another today. Kaitlin Bennett (who I’m no particular fan of) went to Ohio U to do her woman on the street stuff, and the students there flipped the F out.
02-17-2020 07:31 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Effin animals. After he wins look for an escalation of this. Some loony leftist is going to lose their life or be seriously injured when they attack the wrong person.
02-17-2020 08:47 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(02-17-2020 07:31 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Another today. Kaitlin Bennett (who I’m no particular fan of) went to Ohio U to do her woman on the street stuff, and the students there flipped the F out.

Yet they have the nerve to call Trump supporters intolerant. 2020: When being normal and useful to society is the new counter-culture.

She's said, "You wouldn't know oppression if it hit you in the face" while she is being attacked by a mob that wants to suppress her speech..

There is no hope left for these idiots, let them all play stupid games and let them win all the stupid prizes. It is a waste of a great opportunity to be in the greatest nation on the earth and squander this advantage by being a useless and rabid SJW because all of your useless friends are doing it. Just like in the later 60s when it became trendy to protest everything, it is now trendy to shut the protesters up by forming a violent mob. The same people who think they are the epitome of non-conformism are the most avid conformists on campus and people like Kaitlin are the actual non-conformists.

These people break windows, assault Andy Ngo, Kaitlin, people of all ages who wear a MAGA hat and damage/steal property. They put Trump donors on a racist watch list and published it. They've shown us their true motives through simulated assassinations, beheadings, and a deep state coup against our first POTUS since Reagan. They are easily crushed in a peaceful debate, as they have zero arguments to back up their beliefs.

They want us dead. We want to have guns, farm, worship God, have families and live our lives the way we want to. We forgive, they always hold mistakes against you. When they mob us, we win.

This process of indoctrination will continue until someone puts their foot down. These kids are just doing what their handlers want them to do.

Lastly, I didn't see one person in that crowd, that looks like they’ve ever done an ounce of physical labor.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 04:20 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
02-18-2020 04:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kronke Offline
Banned

I hadn’t seen the longer clip. Like her or not, you have to respect the balls it takes to declare in the middle of the mob that you will be back. God bless her.

Do leftists see any problem with the behavior of the ohio u students? Or is this the new normal?
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 04:30 PM by Kronke.)
02-18-2020 04:23 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Add one more. A leftist thug got in the face and made threats to a Republican oppent of Pelosi. The hate on the left is reaching levels that will look small in the not too distant future. All they have to offer is hate and no tolerance.

02-18-2020 04:30 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Isn't Kaitlin a holocaust denier? If so, I'm not saying they should have done it, but I understand.
02-18-2020 04:30 PM
fsquid Online
Legend

(02-17-2020 08:47 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Effin animals. After he wins look for an escalation of this. Some loony leftist is going to lose their life or be seriously injured when they attack the wrong person.

It would be a good start.
02-18-2020 04:31 PM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(02-18-2020 04:23 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Like her or not, you have to respect the balls it takes to declare in the middle of the mob that you will be back. God bless her.

Especially with a 6'8" 300-lb body guard at your back.

Quote:Do leftists see any problem with the behavior of the ohio u students?

I wish they didn't throw water/coffee at her. The reality of it was that a couple hundred people out of a 25,000 student campus showed up to berate her. Of that, maybe 5-10 people threw TP, water, and maybe coffee at her. That was not right, and those people should be reprimanded.

I don't see anything wrong with protesting her presence on campus. That said, I honestly wish they just ignored her completely. Now she's got the attention she wanted. Now she can get on whatever platform she uses and say, "look at these intolerant terrorist leftists at Ohio University!!!".
02-18-2020 04:42 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-18-2020 04:30 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Isn't Kaitlin a holocaust denier? If so, I'm not saying they should have done it, but I understand.

I've never heard that, but where were you taught that if someone has bad opinions, you're free to assault them as you please?
02-18-2020 04:45 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-18-2020 04:30 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Add one more. A leftist thug got in the face and made threats to a Republican oppent of Pelosi. The hate on the left is reaching levels that will look small in the not too distant future. All they have to offer is hate and no tolerance.

Well, this leftist thug has been exposed.

Man who threatened San Francisco GOP chairman identified as school social worker
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 04:46 PM by usmbacker.)
02-18-2020 04:46 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
I guess white privilege gets you crazy eyes....
02-18-2020 04:48 PM
fsquid Online
Legend

(02-18-2020 04:48 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  I guess white privilege gets you crazy eyes....

It gets me good seats at the bar since they know I'll tip
02-18-2020 04:52 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(02-18-2020 04:30 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  

That’s three words I never expected to see in the same sentence...

Bully and San Francisco

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
02-18-2020 04:54 PM
fsquid Online
Legend

(02-18-2020 04:45 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
(02-18-2020 04:30 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Isn't Kaitlin a holocaust denier? If so, I'm not saying they should have done it, but I understand.

I've never heard that, but where were you taught that if someone has bad opinions, you're free to assault them as you please?

Didn't say that.
02-18-2020 04:57 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Where'd you hear that?

This is the only reference I could find and its from a radical leftist that makes the insinuation.

I could not find these tweets pictured above. Google search returned only three pages: https://www.google.com/search?q=kaitlin+...66&bih=604

Did find this:
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2020 05:02 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
02-18-2020 05:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Online
Legend

Then I heard wrong and I withdrawl. I must have mixed her up with someone else. However, nice rack.
02-18-2020 05:05 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-18-2020 04:54 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  That’s three words I never expected to see in the same sentence...

Bully and San Francisco

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Evidently he thinks this beard will scare people...03-lmfao

[Image: Anifa-hater.png]
02-18-2020 05:10 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(02-18-2020 05:05 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Then I heard wrong and I withdrawl. I must have mixed her up with someone else. However, nice rack.

We're all smarter for it. We know that most likely that some sicko leftist put together fake tweets to try to make her look bad. If she really were a holocaust denier or there was something that gave a whiff of that impression from her, the left would've been out to destroy her.
02-18-2020 05:12 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-18-2020 04:42 PM)BobcatEngineer Wrote:  
(02-18-2020 04:23 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Like her or not, you have to respect the balls it takes to declare in the middle of the mob that you will be back. God bless her.

Especially with a 6'8" 300-lb body guard at your back.

Quote:Do leftists see any problem with the behavior of the ohio u students?

I wish they didn't throw water/coffee at her. The reality of it was that a couple hundred people out of a 25,000 student campus showed up to berate her. Of that, maybe 5-10 people threw TP, water, and maybe coffee at her. That was not right, and those people should be reprimanded.

I don't see anything wrong with protesting her presence on campus. That said, I honestly wish they just ignored her completely. Now she's got the attention she wanted. Now she can get on whatever platform she uses and say, "look at these intolerant terrorist leftists at Ohio University!!!".

Wow. So she has a guy with her, so sure throw schit at her and perhaps they get a "reprimand". No wonder we have ever increasing instances of this schit. What do you honestly think one 6'8" 300lb guy is going to do against a mob of hundreds if things were to escalate further?

What a dumb "take".
02-18-2020 05:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.