Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

DOJ continues to cover up spying
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
DOJ continues to cover up spying
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles...inues.html

Article from Sheryl Atkinson who was spied on, apparently by the FBI under Obama, while she worked at CBS.

"...It is becoming more obvious than ever how all of this fits together. Also obvious is the likelihood that the abuses we know about today are only a small slice of what may have really occurred — and what may continue to occur. It would explain the otherwise inexplicable double standards we are growing accustomed to. DOJ leaves no stone unturned pursuing the likes of Carter Page as a Russian spy only to have their suspicions revealed to be a figment of their imaginations. Yet provable crimes happening right under their own noses, sometimes committed by their own agents, are conveniently deposited down a memory hole like they never even happened.

It is in the hands of an independent news media to hold the powerful accountable. They could press until the abuses are addressed, the perpetrators held accountable, and the guilty brought to justice. But there is no such interest.

I have a feeling that if Trump administration intel officials ever got accused of illegally spying on journalists and hundreds of citizens through an illegal operation via computers, even without the forensics we have, even without the confession we have, it would still make international news and the media would not let go of it until heads really did roll. As for me? I was unlucky on two counts: I got targeted by the government in the first place, and I was spied on by an administration whom the press did not wish to admit would do such an unthinkable thing...."
01-29-2020 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.