Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Voters Mock Elise Stefanik’s Challenger for Struggling to Call Soleimani a Terrorist
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Voters Mock Elise Stefanik’s Challenger for Struggling to Call Soleimani a Terrorist
How can you not immediately acknowledge he’s a terrorist? They’ve completely lost their minds.

Quote:t's not hard to call former Iranian terror leader Qasem Soleimani a terrorist. But Democrats are making it look like neurosurgery. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) nearly had a conniption before finally admitting that Soleimani, the guy who helped orchestrate deadly attacks on U.S. troops and was planning more, was a terrorist. She was followed by Tedra Cobb, the progressive New Yorker who is running against conservative incumbent Rep. Elise Stefanik.

At a recent campaign event, a group of voters asked Cobb why she had refused to call Soleimani a terrorist. Watch below as Cobb heavily leans on her campaign aide for the assist. It was embarrassing and brutal. And it was not an answer.

"I don't think that there's any debate about who Soleimani is, or what he has done," Cobb said as she started to nervously fumble through her response. "Let's be clear on that. I don't believe there's any debate."

She proceeded to extremely unclear and left room for debate.

"We know that he has killed American lives, Americans, and others," she added. "So I don't believe there is any debate there."

Confused attendees shouted back that she still hadn't said the word. She stared at her aide for help, and he said, "He's a terrorist," while she nervously nodded.

I guess Cobb had a huddle with her campaign about how bad this looked, because after Stefanik called her out on Twitter, the Democrat came back with this:

"It is clear Stefanik will do anything to distract from her record of cutting healthcare, raising the cost of RX drugs and gutting protections for pre-existing conditions," she writes. "Of course Soleimani is a terrorist. This isn’t up for debate."

As Stefanik noted, the damage had already been done.

Link

The political correctness of this abominable category of humans has dwindled down to the generic term, "terrorist" and that causes her confusion? The more accurate term was/is "Islamic terrorist", which as I'm sure most remember, was the NON-PC term of the Obomanation Administration...

[Image: d5a3fbcbb195793a6ae38be214010ef271495168...;amp;h=450]
01-18-2020 02:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Voters Mock Elise Stefanik’s Challenger for Struggling to Call Soleimani a Terrorist
Democrats hate Aneeica.

Be better Democrats. Quit hating America
01-18-2020 07:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Voters Mock Elise Stefanik’s Challenger for Struggling to Call Soleimani a Terrorist
from the crowd at the end (laughing) ... "let her answer the question."...

yep....just another joke festival in some po-dunk municipality....

#keepDemsStupid
01-18-2020 11:35 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/01/b...al-elites/
Book review of book on Common sense. As good an explanation of the left as I've sign.

"In any case, “the refusal to accept” common sense is the outstanding feature of our current intellectual and cultural elites, especially those elites who are partisans of the Left.

What could motivate such a refusal? I recall my own surprise when I first encountered writers on the left who treated the very idea of truth as inherently oppressive or tyrannical. In hindsight I understood: Acknowledging the truths of common sense would not allow them to do what they wanted to do, to live as they wanted to live. Accepting reality as it is rather than as they wished it to be would intolerably (to their minds) cramp their style. In short, they lived, in a way analogous to Austen’s Marianne, in a romantic dreamworld, and did so quite deliberately...."
01-20-2020 12:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.