Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: How many ACC/SEC Rivalry Games do you think ACC teams win this year?
This poll is closed.
4-0 (ACC homer) 0% 0 0%
3-1 (the optimist) 10.00% 1 10.00%
2-2 (playing the odds) 80.00% 8 80.00%
1-3 (the pessimist) 10.00% 1 10.00%
0-4 (SEC homer) 0% 0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ACC/SEC Rivalry Week 2019
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: VT, ACC teams
Exclamation ACC/SEC Rivalry Week 2019
It's time for some Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate... and a game between Georgia Tech and Georgia, too!

Here's some fuel to the fire to give you that live in a divided household something to argue about tomorrow with your relatives:

Many of you probably already know what that advantage was, though you may not have realized how big the impact was in terms of wins. (Someday maybe people will realize how much scheduling differences affect college football...)

This year, I think the ACC gets at least a 2-2 split (Clemson and Louisville), with an outside chance of winning 3 out of 4. What say you?
11-27-2019 10:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Statefan Offline
Banned

I Root For: .
RE: ACC/SEC Rivalry Week 2019
GT has no shot in hell.
Miami should have beaten Florida, Florida is overrated, will the real FSU show up?
Clemson will beat the dog **** out of those who foolishly started the Civil War.
Louisville might win, probably should win.

3-1 is possible, 1-3 is possible.
11-27-2019 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-27-2019 11:00 AM)Statefan Wrote:  GT has no shot in hell.
Miami should have beaten Florida, Florida is overrated, will the real FSU show up?
Clemson will beat the dog **** out of those who foolishly started the Civil War.

Agreed. FSU and UL could win, but might not. Clemson and UGA are virtual locks.
11-27-2019 02:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

XLance Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Carolina
(11-27-2019 11:00 AM)Statefan Wrote:  GT has no shot in hell.
Clemson will beat the dog **** out of those who foolishly started the Civil War. War for Southern Economic Independence.

11-27-2019 03:23 PM
Garrettabc Offline
All American

I Root For: Florida State
The scheduling trick really irks me, this is one of the biggest examples of the ACC not protecting their top teams, perhaps ESPN is also responsible. I can’t tell you how many times FSU is involved in some punishing game vs BC or NCSU the week before the refreshed Gators. Maryland (good riddance) use to use their allotted scheduling request the week before UF.
11-27-2019 05:36 PM
Hokie Mark Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-27-2019 05:36 PM)Garrettabc Wrote:  The scheduling trick really irks me, this is one of the biggest examples of the ACC not protecting their top teams, perhaps ESPN is also responsible. I can’t tell you how many times FSU is involved in some punishing game vs BC or NCSU the week before the refreshed Gators. Maryland (good riddance) use to use their allotted scheduling request the week before UF.

This chart will tell you.

https://accfootballrx.blogspot.com/2019/...-2019.html
11-27-2019 06:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.