Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey ULM.....
Bookmark and Share
stAteNation Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas State
Hey ULM.....
What were you guys thinking with these basketball uniforms?

Did they not notice the giant piss stain?

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2019 06:32 PM by SkullyMaroo.)
11-25-2019 06:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SkullyMaroo Online

I Root For: South Alabama
RE: Hey ULM.....
Edited to embed tweet. All I can say is “Wow!”
11-25-2019 06:33 PM
debragga Offline
1st String

I Root For: ULM
We’ve been talking about it on our board. It’s an oversight to say the least.
11-25-2019 06:47 PM
Duggie35 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UL
(11-25-2019 06:47 PM)debragga Wrote:  We’ve been talking about it on our board. It’s an oversight to say the least.

What board do ULM fans use now?
11-25-2019 07:00 PM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

A private Rivals board so we can ***** and not have everyone else hear all the bs we are upset about. If we could ever use a win and bowl for moral, this is the year. I love the unis, but how can you have that bad an oversight? How did Adidas even let those go out like that.
11-25-2019 07:33 PM
Advertisement

GoBigRed26 Offline
1st String

I Root For: stAte
[Image: 717262e5ded64e9e374dd1f0fcabc599.jpg]
11-25-2019 07:56 PM
arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
Hey ULM.....
(11-25-2019 07:33 PM)Arrowhead Wrote:  A private Rivals board so we can ***** and not have everyone else hear all the bs we are upset about. If we could ever use a win and bowl for moral, this is the year. I love the unis, but how can you have that bad an oversight? How did Adidas even let those go out like that.

Hate that y’all aren’t on 247. Liked dropping in now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-25-2019 08:37 PM
Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

It ‘would have been’ pretty cool. I like the airplane camo.
11-25-2019 09:55 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(11-25-2019 06:47 PM)debragga Wrote:  We’ve been talking about it on our board. It’s an oversight to say the least.

You know it’s bad when your men’s basketball social media guy is having to delete all the comments making fun of them
11-25-2019 10:20 PM
Advertisement

Fanof49ASU Offline
Heisman

If they would have reversed the colors, it would have been fine. With the light colors over the crotch.
11-26-2019 01:47 AM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

Agreed.
11-26-2019 08:13 AM
AstroCajun Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
I'll give it a A for effort. D for execution.

While we're on the subject. I think the original brand for the Warhawks was quite excellent. I think the WWII angle is awesome. So that's why (aside from the pissed the pants look) I think it's cool. However, I'm simply amazed that ULM has largely ditched this great branding and logos (wasting all that money) in favor of something more nostalgic.

Your brand is your identity. Having two different brands is confusing.

Do ya'll revert back to nostalgia for your everyday unis?
11-26-2019 10:10 AM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
(11-25-2019 07:56 PM)GoBigRed26 Wrote:  [Image: 717262e5ded64e9e374dd1f0fcabc599.jpg]

Was going there....good one
11-26-2019 10:13 AM
Advertisement

arkstfan Away
Sorry folks

I Root For: Fresh Starts
(11-26-2019 10:10 AM)AstroCajun Wrote:  I'll give it a A for effort. D for execution.

While we're on the subject. I think the original brand for the Warhawks was quite excellent. I think the WWII angle is awesome. So that's why (aside from the pissed the pants look) I think it's cool. However, I'm simply amazed that ULM has largely ditched this great branding and logos (wasting all that money) in favor of something more nostalgic.

Is it a bird or a plane?

Well that worked quite well for the Man of Steel.
11-26-2019 10:35 AM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

We have gone largely to the plane which I am
good with. Way more so than in the beginning.
11-26-2019 02:04 PM
InjunJohn86 Offline
Special Teams

(11-26-2019 10:10 AM)AstroCajun Wrote:  I'll give it a A for effort. D for execution.

The whole deal with the Warhawk was a tip of the hat to Claire Chennault and the Flying Tigers of WWII fame. The plane was the P40 Warhawk. The change of colors was to go back to the more original of our colors as we have gotten completely away from our colors. Also, it was a reach out to the holdout "I went to NLU" folks who are still pissed about the name change. Hence the ULM with the large L is more in line with the old NLU. Swearigen botched the name change (along with damn near killing the university) and the follow on administrations bounced all over with the hawk head. People (and players) have really liked the color scheme and the logo.

As far as the shorts go, I am not sure if we know that this particular part of shorts came out that way because of the roll of cloth it was cut from or if all the shorts are that way. But damn, it does look bad.
11-26-2019 04:23 PM
debragga Offline
1st String

(11-26-2019 04:23 PM)InjunJohn86 Wrote:  

The whole deal with the Warhawk was a tip of the hat to Claire Chennault and the Flying Tigers of WWII fame. The plane was the P40 Warhawk. The change of colors was to go back to the more original of our colors as we have gotten completely away from our colors. Also, it was a reach out to the holdout "I went to NLU" folks who are still pissed about the name change. Hence the ULM with the large L is more in line with the old NLU. Swearigen botched the name change (along with damn near killing the university) and the follow on administrations bounced all over with the hawk head. People (and players) have really liked the color scheme and the logo.

As far as the shorts go, I am not sure if we know that this particular part of shorts came out that way because of the roll of cloth it was cut from or if all the shorts are that way. But damn, it does look bad.

It’s at least 2, so it’s probably all of them
11-26-2019 06:40 PM
Advertisement

SOT1977 Offline
1st String

(11-26-2019 04:23 PM)InjunJohn86 Wrote:  

The hawk head is still part of the brand and will continue to be.
11-27-2019 01:52 PM
FrankyP Online
All American

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
Yeah those are just plain old ugly.
11-29-2019 01:45 PM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

I like the look, just not how they look like a pee stain.
11-29-2019 04:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.