Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A message from a Memphis Fan
UMTiger117 Offline
1st String

I Root For: The TIGERS!
A message from a Memphis Fan
Hello Tulsa Fans. My heart really goes out to you all. Tulsa should have had won the game. We just got the break. You guys are more deserving the win as you played better football than us and improved every quarter. Memphis played up and down and had some good sparks but didn't take care of the ball. Two heart breaking losses to SMU and Memphis would have been brutal as a fan. You all have a very good football team and your record does not justify the talents in your team.

My heart goes out for the kicker. Hopefully, you guys as classy fans, don't be too hard on him. This year the American is really loaded and winning away games are not easy. I wish you all-all the best rest of the way.

A Tiger fan.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 12:14 PM by UMTiger117.)
10-27-2019 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: A message from a Memphis Fan
Ditto...
10-27-2019 12:42 PM
holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Lotta talent on the Tulsa team. Impressed. Good luck the rest of the way.
10-27-2019 12:48 PM
Advertisement

steves Offline
All American

I Root For: DA'TIGS'
I don't ... We shanked a fg too ... We played good enough to win and did. They needed to recruit a couple of kickers and a walk on or 2. There a kicker short of beating us AND SMU !!!
We are a good DLman and LB and one BAD qb quarter of being a possible top 10 so tell em good game and adios on outa there with a good win !!!07-coffee3
10-27-2019 12:48 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-27-2019 12:05 PM)UMTiger117 Wrote:  Hello Tulsa Fans. My heart really goes out to you all. Tulsa should have had won the game. We just got the break. You guys are more deserving the win as you played better football than us and improved every quarter. Memphis played up and down and had some good sparks but didn't take care of the ball. Two heart breaking losses to SMU and Memphis would have been brutal as a fan. You all have a very good football team and your record does not justify the talents in your team.

My heart goes out for the kicker. Hopefully, you guys as classy fans, don't be too hard on him. This year the American is really loaded and winning away games are not easy. I wish you all-all the best rest of the way.

A Tiger fan.

03-lmfao

Damn man. No bigger kick in the nuts in the world than pity from your opponent.

Wanna show them love, this is how you do it:

Hey Tulsa,

FrIck you

Signed,
The Tigers

03-no the participation trophy generation. 03-no

Low T post of the year

https://youtu.be/6PQ6335puOc
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019 01:25 PM by shere khan.)
10-27-2019 01:18 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
I cant really see how Tulsa "deserved" to win after their own coach iced their own kicker because he knew it would be disastrous for them if Mermphis, even with no timeouts, got the ball back with 16 seconds on the clock.
10-27-2019 02:03 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
HA, we are truly talking among ourselves here.
10-27-2019 05:22 PM
Advertisement

MemphisTigerPawr Offline
Jesus is the risen LORD and Savior

I Root For: TIGERS

Donators
Are there any Tulsa fans on this board?
10-28-2019 10:43 AM
jfisher Offline
1st String

I Root For:
We do have some good players but not enough.....I think our coach will be replaced this year and deservedly so.......if he isn't, we will have the same mediocre team next year. We need a coach that likes to play exciting football.........throw the football and run to keep the other team honest. The biggest improvement we need is an offensive line next year!!!
11-07-2019 04:50 PM
Foreverandever Offline
Heisman

I Root For: &
(11-07-2019 04:50 PM)jfisher Wrote:  We do have some good players but not enough.....I think our coach will be replaced this year and deservedly so.......if he isn't, we will have the same mediocre team next year. We need a coach that likes to play exciting football.........throw the football and run to keep the other team honest. The biggest improvement we need is an offensive line next year!!!

Amen
11-11-2019 12:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.