Bookmark and Share
CincyBro Offline
All American

I Root For: " NO GOR "
CBS 1-353 college bb teams
You boys will love this:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...very-team/

Damn....won't work..... UC in at #12

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 12:17 PM by CincyBro.)
10-22-2019 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cincybb51 Offline
BEARCAT FOREVER

I Root For: UC,Bengals,
RE: CBS 1-353 college bb teams
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...very-team/

Better link I think; a little respect!

10-22-2019 12:19 PM
Def Berkkat Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC
Only #12 ????!!!!???!!!

10-22-2019 12:28 PM
CincyBro Offline
All American

I Root For: " NO GOR "
(10-22-2019 12:19 PM)cincybb51 Wrote:  https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...very-team/

Better link I think; a little respect!

thnx...04-cheers

10-22-2019 12:28 PM
Advertisement

RealDeal Offline
Heisman

I think there's a much wider range of possible outcomes with the new staff and roster turnover but I think there's a higher ceiling too. I think the roster is more talented than we would have had just running it back with the old staff. I like us as a sweet 16 type team but I recognize it could go the other way and we could be a bubble type team.

10-22-2019 12:33 PM
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

Xavier is expected to have a "bounce-back season" and finish at #36, right on the NCAA bubble. Good for them! Maybe if they really outperform expectations, they'll get in the NCAA tournament this year.

10-22-2019 12:44 PM
OKIcat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
(10-22-2019 12:44 PM)Captain Bearcat Wrote:  Xavier is expected to have a "bounce-back season" and finish at #36, right on the NCAA bubble. Good for them! Maybe if they really outperform expectations, they'll get in the NCAA tournament this year.

Yes, I too found that prediction on X a bit strange. My guess is this will be a pivotal year for their coach as expectations will ramp up. Is he as good as Chris Mack? I think not but we'll have a better idea by March. Considering the current membership, I think the new BE is regressing to the mean as a conference.

10-22-2019 12:56 PM
Advertisement

RealDeal Offline
Heisman

10-22-2019 12:59 PM
C1ncy4Life Offline
All American

I’m really excited for basketball season. Can’t remember when I was this excited for UC Sports in general. We have a very successful football program that seems to really be building something special. We have a Basketball team that has been solid and is now going to have a new coaching philosophy which will hopefully result in better post season performance, while not dropping off in the regular season.

10-22-2019 02:19 PM
BcatMatt13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats
McDonald’s A-A transfer from Kansas Quentin Grimes has been rules eligible by the NCAA for Houston. They’re going to be pretty good again.

10-22-2019 03:25 PM
Advertisement

cincybb51 Offline
BEARCAT FOREVER

I Root For: UC,Bengals,
(10-22-2019 03:25 PM)BcatMatt13 Wrote:  McDonald’s A-A transfer from Kansas Quentin Grimes has been rules eligible by the NCAA for Houston. They’re going to be pretty good again.

So many examples of players like him (Vogt for us) who played complete seasons last year in basketball and football and received their waivers yet James Hudson played in three games only last year and is denied his waiver. Makes no logical sense to me. Did James having a red shirt year the prior year effect his case or is it just Michigan not cooperating? Whatever fairness dictates the NCAA needs to clean up the mess of always giving quarterbacks a clear pass and for other players it appears to be almost a flip of a coin decision. All or none for first transfer needs to happen.

10-22-2019 03:47 PM
Def Berkkat Offline
1st String

(10-22-2019 03:47 PM)cincybb51 Wrote:  
(10-22-2019 03:25 PM)BcatMatt13 Wrote:  McDonald’s A-A transfer from Kansas Quentin Grimes has been rules eligible by the NCAA for Houston. They’re going to be pretty good again.

So many examples of players like him (Vogt for us) who played complete seasons last year in basketball and football and received their waivers yet James Hudson played in three games only last year and is denied his waiver. Makes no logical sense to me. Did James having a red shirt year the prior year effect his case or is it just Michigan not cooperating? Whatever fairness dictates the NCAA needs to clean up the mess of always giving quarterbacks a clear pass and for other players it appears to be almost a flip of a coin decision. All or none for first transfer needs to happen.

Apparently the story is that he declared for the draft and when he returned Kansas looked all over the place but just couldn't find his scholarship.

Right.

Kansas ran him off so they didn't care if they gave him the waiver.

Michigan didn't want Hudson coming in here and having ESPN referring to him as "the Michigan transfer" as he's laying out D linemen every week on TV.

That would look bad for them.

That, and the fact that Harbaugh is just a horse's ass.

10-23-2019 05:51 AM
C1ncy4Life Offline
All American

(10-23-2019 05:51 AM)Def Berkkat Wrote:  
(10-22-2019 03:47 PM)cincybb51 Wrote:  

Apparently the story is that he declared for the draft and when he returned Kansas looked all over the place but just couldn't find his scholarship.

Right.

Kansas ran him off so they didn't care if they gave him the waiver.

Michigan didn't want Hudson coming in here and having ESPN referring to him as "the Michigan transfer" as he's laying out D linemen every week on TV.

That would look bad for them.

That, and the fact that Harbaugh is just a horse's ass.

Yep, Harbaugh can deny it all he wants but it seems clear that if both programs are working together in the best interest of the athlete Hudson would be suiting up for us right now.

10-23-2019 09:30 PM
BcatMatt13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats
https://www.cbssports.com/college-basket...20-season/

Top 101 players. Jarron at #10. Pretty big jump considering he (laughably) wasn’t in CBS top 100 last year to start the season.

10-24-2019 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.