Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Dem Congresswoman Allegedly Had Sexual Relationship with Young Female Staffer.
q5sys Offline
1st String

I Root For: MIT & USAFA
Dem Congresswoman Allegedly Had Sexual Relationship with Young Female Staffer.
https://conservativefighters.org/news/pr...y-ignores/

Quote:Published 8 hours ago on October 21, 2019By Chief Editor
Red State reports that prominent Democrat congresswoman Katie Hill allegedly had a prolonged sexual relationship with a young female staffer. As the story goes, Hill and her now-estranged husband were involved in a “throuple” relationship with the 22-year-old staffer, who was just out of college when she began working with, and allegedly dating, the congresswoman.

Making the whole thing even stranger and more salacious, various photos have surfaced, including one that appears to show a nude Hill brushing the hair of a young woman (presumably the staffer).

Red State also has text messages between the woman and Hill, in which Hill explained why she wanted to end the relationship. She appears to admit in the exchange that part of the reason is the political risk.

According to a source close to the staffer, the throuple agreed to continue their committed relationship when Hill moved to Washington, D.C. in January 2019, but that Heslep and the staffer quickly noticed a difference in Hill’s demeanor. By late May, Hill broke off her relationships with both Heslep and the staffer, claiming she wanted to focus on “this important work” and that it wasn’t fair to be involved in a relationship. The staffer, as these text messages show, was distraught and trying to figure out how to move on with her life.

Rep. Hill also reportedly had a year-long affair with her now Legislative Director, Graham Kelly. Once Hill’s husband found out about this affair he filed for divorce. While this and Hill’s “throuple” relationship all involve consenting adults, there are some legal and ethical issues.

A review of FEC records for Hill’s 2018 and 2020 campaigns reveals that the staffer was first paid in November 2017, with her payment classified as “salary,” making her an employee. California law doesn’t expressly prohibit consensual sexual relationships between an employer and a direct report, but it’s certainly a murky legal and ethical area. Some legal pundits contend that an employee can’t truly consent to a sexual relationship with the person who signs their paycheck.

Also of concern in the alleged throuple relationship is the age differential between Hill, Heslep, and the staffer. The staffer was 22 and a new college graduate when the relationship started; Hill and Heslep were in their 30s.

There is also a significant national security concern, since in addition to serving on the Oversight and Reform Committee, Rep. Hill also on the Armed Services Committee and has access to extremely sensitive national security information. Had these photographs gotten in the hands of the wrong people, they could have been used for blackmail.

And yet Hill has received almost no condemnation for this. The story has gotten basically no attention.
10-22-2019 07:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Dem Congresswoman Allegedly Had Sexual Relationship with Young Female Staffer.
now I know who 'it' is....

hell, I'd watch tossing candy corn.... 03-wink

#strangeEntangledTimes
10-22-2019 08:05 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Dem Congresswoman Allegedly Had Sexual Relationship with Young Female Staffer.
there's no condemnation for it because it happens all the time up there.
10-22-2019 08:12 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-22-2019 08:12 AM)fsquid Wrote:  there's no condemnation for it because it happens all the time up there.

which means "what?"...

are you arguing for or against?

I'm on record that watching = popcorn.....but I'm a maso/sado atheist....I laugh at all the bs...

ironic for a con, eh?
10-22-2019 08:20 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
This thread is worthless without pictures. 03-razz
10-22-2019 08:31 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(10-22-2019 08:20 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(10-22-2019 08:12 AM)fsquid Wrote:  there's no condemnation for it because it happens all the time up there.

which means "what?"...

are you arguing for or against?

I'm on record that watching = popcorn.....but I'm a maso/sado atheist....I laugh at all the bs...

ironic for a con, eh?

I'm for watching.
10-22-2019 08:34 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-22-2019 08:05 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  now I know who 'it' is....

hell, I'd watch tossing candy corn.... 03-wink

#strangeEntangledTimes

She aint that hard on the eyes for a dem. I'd let her "brush my hair".
10-22-2019 08:34 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
You libturds do realize that this is a "real" pee tape, right?
10-22-2019 09:14 AM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(10-22-2019 09:14 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  You libturds do realize that this is a "real" pee tape, right?

Nothing to see here for them. There's not a "R" near her name.
10-22-2019 09:29 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Quote:...prominent Democrat congresswoman Katie Hill

Who? Never heard of her.
10-22-2019 09:33 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(10-22-2019 09:33 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Who? Never heard of her.

Not bad for a Dem, and apparently kind of kinky as well.
10-22-2019 09:36 AM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America

Who? Never heard of her.

Neither have many of us, but that's not the point here is it Tom?
10-22-2019 09:37 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Meh. Don't care. Let those among us who haven't brushed our 22 year old intern's hair while butt naked cast the first stone.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2019 09:40 AM by shere khan.)
10-22-2019 09:39 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(10-22-2019 09:37 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

Who? Never heard of her.

Neither have many of us, but that's not the point here is it Tom?

In Tom's defense, he simply votes for the (D), and not the name. So he hasnt heard of a lot of people he put into office.
10-22-2019 09:42 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Haven't seen any condemnation of this yet either...

Quote:Paul Petersen, the Republican assessor of Arizona’s most populous county, was charged in Utah, Arizona and Arkansas with counts including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

The charges span about three years and involve some 75 adoptions. Investigators also found eight pregnant women from the Marshall Islands in raids of his properties outside Phoenix, and several more are waiting to give birth in Utah, authorities said.
Politician charged in human trafficking adoption scheme
10-22-2019 09:42 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(10-22-2019 08:31 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  This thread is worthless without pictures. 03-razz

Trueth
10-22-2019 09:48 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(10-22-2019 09:42 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Haven't seen any condemnation of this yet either...

Quote:Paul Petersen, the Republican assessor of Arizona’s most populous county, was charged in Utah, Arizona and Arkansas with counts including human smuggling, sale of a child, fraud, forgery and conspiracy to commit money laundering.

The charges span about three years and involve some 75 adoptions. Investigators also found eight pregnant women from the Marshall Islands in raids of his properties outside Phoenix, and several more are waiting to give birth in Utah, authorities said.
Politician charged in human trafficking adoption scheme

I condemn it.

However, even a clueless cuck like you would admit there's a huge difference between their positions. I mean, if there are nude threesome photos and affair issues, which member do the russians get more mileage out of blackmailing? An assessor of a county in AZ, or the sitting vice-chair of the congressional committee on oversight and reform, and a member of the armed services committee.
10-22-2019 09:54 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

Toxic femininity. The corrupt matriarchy
10-22-2019 10:11 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
[Image: EHdcwgpVAAoWvkX?format=jpg&name=900x900]

AGE OF AQUARIUS
10-22-2019 10:24 AM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

She's from California. No one out there cares who or what or how you do it.
10-22-2019 10:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.